Manual mai amfani da watsawa
An sabunta Maris 22, 2021
watsawa is a module for connecting third-party detectors to Ajax security system. It transmits alarms and warns about the activation of the external detector tamper and it is equipped with own accelerometer, which protects it from dismounting. It runs on batteries and can supply power to the connected detector.
Transmitter operates within the Ajax security system, by connecting via the protected Jeweller protocol to the hub. It is not intended to use the device in third-party systems.
Not compatible with the uartBridge or ocBridge Plus
The communication range can be up to 1,600 meters provided that there are no obstacles and the case is removed.
Transmitter is set up via a mobile application for iOS and Android based smartphones.
Buy integration module Transmitter
- QR code with the device registration key.
- Batteries contacts.
- LED nuna alama.
- KUNAN / KASHE
- Terminals for detector power supply, alarm and tamper signals.
Transmitter is designed to connect third-party wired sensors and devices to the Ajax security system. The integration module receives information about alarms and tamper activation through the wires connected to the clamps.
Transmitter can be used to connect panic and medical buttons, indoor and outdoor motion detectors, as well as opening, vibration, breaking, re, gas, leakage and others wired detectors.
The type of alarm is indicated in the settings of the Transmitter. The text of noti cations about alarms and events of the connected device, as well as event codes transmitted to the central monitoring panel of the security company (CMS) depend on the selected type.
Akwai nau'ikan na'urori guda 5:
|Ƙararrawar tattarawar iskar gas|
Transmitter has 2 pairs of wired zones: alarm and tamper.
A separate pair of terminals ensures power supply to the external detector from the module batteries with 3.3 V.
Haɗa zuwa cibiyar
Kafin fara haɗin:
- Following the hub instruction recommendations, install the Ajax application on your smartphone. Create an account, add the hub to the application, and create at least one room.
- Jeka aikace-aikacen Ajax.
- Canja kan cibiya kuma bincika haɗin intanet (ta hanyar Ethernet na USB da / ko GSM na cibiyar sadarwa).
- Tabbatar cewa an katse hub ɗin kuma baya fara ɗaukakawa ta hanyar bincika matsayinta a cikin aikace-aikacen hannu.
Masu amfani da ke da gata na gudanarwa kawai za su iya ƙara na'urar zuwa cibiyar
How to connect the Transmitter to the hub:
- Zaɓi Addara zaɓin Na'ura a cikin aikace-aikacen Ajax.
- Name the device, scan/write manually the QR Code (located on the body and packaging) and select the location room.
- Zaɓi Addara - ƙididdigar zai fara.
- Switch on the device (by pressing on/off button for 3 seconds).
For the detection and interfacing to occur, the device should be located within the coverage area of the wireless network of the hub (at a single protected object).
Ana aika buƙatar haɗi zuwa cibiyar sadarwa na ɗan gajeren lokaci a lokacin kunna na'urar.
If the connection to the Ajax hub failed, the Transmitter will switch off after 6 seconds. You may repeat the connection attempt then.
The Transmitter connected to the hub will appear in the list of devices of the hub in the application. Update of device statuses in the list depends on the device inquiry time set in the hub settings, with the default value 36 seconds.
|Zafin jiki||Zazzabi na na'urar. An auna shi a kan mai sarrafawa kuma ya canza a hankali|
|Wearfin Sigina na Jeweler||Signal strength between the hub and the device|
|Cajin Baturi||Matsayin baturi na na'urar. An nuna shi azaman percentage
Yadda ake nuna cajin batir a aikace-aikacen Ajax
|Lid||A tamper terminal state|
|Jinkirta Lokacin Shiga, dakika||Lokacin jinkirta lokacin shigarwa|
|Jinkirta Lokacin Tashi, dakika||Lokacin jinkirta lokacin fita|
|Connection||Connection status between the hub and the Transmitter|
|Koyaushe Aiki||f active, the device is always in an armed mode|
|Fadakarwa Idan An Motsa||It turns on the Transmitter accelerometer, detecting device movement|
|Kashewar Dan lokaci||Yana nuna matsayin aikin dakatarwar na ɗan lokaci:
• A'a - na'urar tana aiki koyaushe kuma tana watsa duk abubuwan da suka faru.
• Lid kawai — the hub administrator has disabled noti the device body.
• Gaba ɗaya — the device is completely excludedfrom the system operation by the hub administrator. The device does not follow system commands and does not report alarms or other events.
• Ta yawan ƙararrawa — the device is automatically disabled by the system when the number of alarms is exceeded (speci in the settings for Devices Auto Deactivation). The feature is coned in the Ajax PRO app.
• By mai ƙidayar lokaci — the device is automatically disabled by the system when the recovery timer expires (speci Devices Auto Deactivation). The feature is
coned in the Ajax PRO app.
|firmware||Gano e sigar|
|Na'urar Na'ura||Gano kayan aiki|
|Da farko||Sunan na’ura, ana iya yin gyara|
|Room||Zaɓin ɗakin kamala wanda aka sanya na'urar|
|Matsayin Tuntuɓar Mai Neman Waje||Selection of the external detector normal status:
• Normally closed (NC)
• Normally opened (NO)
|External Detector Type||Selection of the external detector type:
|Tampya hali||Selection of the normal tamper mod for an external detector:
• Normally closed (NC)
• Normally opened (NO)
|Nau'in larararrawa||Select alarm type of connected device:
• Medical help
• Panic button
The text of SMS and notivents feed, as well as the code transmitted to the security company’s console, depends on the selected type of alarms
|Koyaushe Aiki||When the mode is active, the Transmitter transmits alarms even when the system is disarmed|
|Jinkirta Lokacin Shiga, dakika||Zaɓin lokacin jinkiri lokacin shigarwa|
|Jinkirta Lokacin Tashi, dakika||Zaɓin lokacin jinkiri akan fita|
|Jinkirta a Yanayin Dare||Jinkiri ya kunna lokacin amfani da yanayin dare|
|Fadakarwa Idan An Motsa||The accelerometer turning on the Transmitter to provide an alarm in the event of device movement|
|Mai Gano Wutar Lantarki||Turning the power on in 3.3 V external detector:
• Disabled if disarmed
• Always disabled
• Always enabled
|Hannu a Yanayin Dare||Idan yana aiki, na'urar zata canza zuwa yanayin makamai lokacin amfani da yanayin dare|
|Alert with a siren if an alarm is detected||If active, Sirens added to the system are sirens activated if an alarm is detected|
|Gwajin Signarfin siginar Jeweler||Yana sauya na'urar zuwa yanayin gwajin sigina|
|Gwajin tenara||Switches the device to the signal fade test mode (available in detectors with firmware version 3.50 da kuma daga baya)|
|User Guide||Opens the device User Guide|
|Kashewa na ɗan lokaci||Akwai zaɓuɓɓuka biyu:
• Gaba ɗaya — the device will not execute system commands or run automation
scenarios. The system will ignore device alarms and not
• Lid kawai — messages about triggering the tamper button of the device are ignored
Koyi game da kashe na'urar wucin gadi
Tsarin yana iya kashe na'urori ta atomatik lokacin da adadin ƙararrawa ya wuce ko lokacin da lokacin dawo da ya ƙare.
Koyi game da kashe na'urori ta atomatik
|Rashin Na'urar||Cire haɗin na'urar daga cibiya kuma ta share saitunan ta|
Set the following parameters in the Transmitter settings:
- The state of the external detector contact, which can be normally closed or normally open.
- The type (mode) of the external detector that can be bistable or pulse.
- A tamper mode, which can be normally closed or normally open.
- The accelerometer-triggered alarm — you can turn this signal off or on.
Select the power mode for the external detector:
- Turned off when the hub is disarmed — the module stops powering the external detector upon disarming and does not process signals from the
ALARM terminal. When arming the detector, the power supply resumes, but the alarm signals are ignored for the
- Always disabled — the Transmitter saves energy by turning off the power of the external detector. The signals from the ALARM terminal are processed both in the pulse and bistable modes.
- Always active — this mode should be used if there are any problems in the “Turned off when the hub is disarmed”. When the security system is armed, signals from the ALARM terminal are processed no more than once in three minutes in the pulse mode. If the bistable mode is selected, such signals are processed instantly.
If the “Always active” operating mode is selected for the module, the external detector is powered only in the “Always active” or the “Turned off when the hub disarmed” mode, regardless of the security system status.
|The Module is switched on and registered||The LED lights up when the ON button is brie pressed.|
|Rijistar ta gaza||LED blinks for 4 seconds with an interval of 1 second, then blinks 3 times rapidly (and automatically switches OFF).|
|The Module is deleted from the list of hub devices||LED blinks for 1 minute with an interval of 1 second, then blinks 3 times rapidly (and automatically switches OFF).|
|The Module has received alarm/tamper signal||The LED lights up for 1 second.|
|Ana fitar da batura||Smoothly lights up and goes out when the detector or tamper an kunna.|
Tsarin tsaro na Ajax yana ba da damar gudanar da gwaje-gwaje don bincika aikin na'urorin haɗi.
Gwajin ba ya farawa kai tsaye amma a cikin tsawon sakan 36 lokacin amfani da daidaitattun saituna. Lokacin gwajin farawa ya dogara da saitunan lokacin binciken mai ganowa (sakin layi akan "Mai kayan ado" settings in hub settings).
Gwajin Signarfin siginar Jeweler
Connection of the Module to the wired detectorа
Location of the Transmitter determines its remoteness from the hub and presence of any obstacles between the devices hindering the radio signal transmission: walls, inserted ge-size objects located within the room.
Check the signal strength level at the installation location
If the signal level is one division, we cannot guarantee stable operation of the security system. Take possible measures to improve the quality of the signal! As a minimum, move the device — even 20 cm shift can signiove the quality of reception.
If, after moving, the device still has a low or unstable signal strength, use a . radio signal range extender ReX
The Transmitter should be encased inside the wired detector case. The Module requires a space with the following minimum dimensions: 110 × 41 × 24 mm. If the installation of the Transmitter within the detector case is impossible, then any available radiotransparent case could be used.
- Connect the Transmitter to the detector through the NC/NO contacts (choose the relevant setting in the application) and COM.
The maximum cable length for connecting the sensor is 150 m (24 AWG twisted pair). The value may vary when using different type of cable.
The function of the Transmitter’s terminals
+ — — power supply output (3.3 V)
ALARM — alarm terminals
TAMP - tamper terminals
IMPORTANT! Do not connect external power to the Transmitter’s power outputs.
This may damage the device
2. Secure the Transmitter in the case. Plastic bars are included in the installation kit. It is recommendable to install the Transmitter on them.
Do not install the Transmitter:
- Near metal objects and mirrors (they can shield the radio signal and lead to its attenuation).
- Closer than 1 meter to a hub.
Kulawa da Sauyawa Baturi
The device does not require maintenance when mounted in the housing of a wired sensor.
Har yaushe na'urorin Ajax ke aiki akan batura, kuma menene ya shafi wannan
|Connecting a detector||ALARM and TAMPER (NO/NC) terminals|
|Mode for processing alarm signals from the detector||Pulse or Bistable|
|Power||3 × CR123A, 3V batteries|
|Capability to power the connected detector||Yes, 3.3V|
|Protection from dismounting||Accelerometer|
|Akai-akai||868.0–868.6 MHz or 868.7 – 869.2 MHz,
depends on sales region
|karfinsu||Operates only with all Ajax , hubs and range extenders|
|Matsakaicin ƙarfin fitarwa na RF||Har zuwa 20 mW|
|Yanayin sadarwa||Har zuwa 1,600 m (duk wani cikas ba ya nan)|
|Ping interval for the connection with the receiver||12-300 sak|
|Operating zazzabi||Daga -25 ° C zuwa + 50 ° C|
|Operating zafi||Har zuwa 75%|
|girma||100 × 39 × 22 mm|
- Battery CR123A — 3 pcs
- Girkawar shigarwa
- Quick Fara Guide
Garanti don “AJAX SYSTEMS MANUFACTURING” LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY kayayyakin suna aiki na tsawon shekaru 2 bayan sayan kuma baya amfani da batirin da aka riga aka sanya shi.
Idan na'urar ba ta aiki daidai ba, ya kamata ku t sabis - a cikin rabin lokuta, ana iya magance matsalolin fasaha da sauri!
Cikakken rubutu na garanti
Goyon bayan sana'a: [email kariya]
Takardu / Albarkatu
|AJAX 10306 Transmitter Wired to Wireless Detector Converter [pdf] Manual mai amfani|
10306, Transmitter Wired to Wireless Detector Converter