30 IN.ELECTRIC FIREPLACE
Please read and understand this entire manual before attempting to assemble, operate or Install the product.
WARNING: Any use of this appliance other than that recommended by the Manufacture in this owners manual may cause fire, burns, electric shock, and for other serious injuries or death.
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to a person including the following:
- Read the manufactures instructions completely before using this appliance.
- This appliance will become hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch a hot surface. The grill at the top of this heater particular will become hot when the heater is active.Take special care not to block the air intake or exhaust vents.
- Extreme caution is necessary when the appliance is used by or near children or invalids and whenever the heater is left operating and unattended.
- Do not operate the heater if the power cord or plug has been damaged or the heater has been damaged or malfunctioned in any way. Take the appliance to an authorized service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
- Do not use outdoors.
- This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas, and similar indoor Locations. Never located heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
- To disconnect the appliance, turn all controls “OFF”, and then remove the plug from the electrical outlet.
- The appliance comes equipped with a 3 prong-grounding plug. Do not cut the grounding prong. Connect to properly grounded 120V outlets only.
- Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust openings as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the appliance.
- To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Do not use on soft surfaces, like a bed. where opening may become blocked.
- All electrical heaters have hot and arching or sparking parts inside. Do not use in areas where gasoline, paint, or flammable liquids are used for stored or where the appliance will be exposed to flammable vapors.
- Avoid using the appliance with an extension cord. Extension cords may overheat and cause a risk of fire, if an extension cord MUST be used, the cord must be No.16AWG minimum size and rated not less than 1875 Watts. The extension cord must be a 3-prong cord with grounding-type plug and cord connection and should not exceed 20″(6m) in Length.
- When transporting or storing the heater. take care to keep both the unit and power cord/ plug dry, free from excessive vibration and away from heater sources.
- Use the heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- Do not attempt to burn wood or other materials in this heater.
ACAUTION: This heater has front panel made of GLASS! Always use extreme caution when handing glass. Failure to do so could result in personal injury or personal damage.
This heater is for use on 126Volts. The heater has a 3-prong grounded plug (Figure 2.A). If your electrical outlet has only 2 slots (Figure 2. B), you will have to use an adapter (Figure 2.C) to convert from the 3-prong power cord to a 2-slot receptacle. The green grounding plug extending from the adapter must be securely connected to a permanent ground such as a properly grounded outlet box. The adapter should only be used if a proper 3-slot receptacle is not available.
NOTE: Adapters are not allowed for use in Canada.
A 15 AMP circuit is required to operate this appliance. If the breaker trips when the appliance is running, you may need to move the appliance to another location or unplug other appliances that are on the same circuit.
Please assemble on soft and clean surface to prevent damage or scratch.
1 Fastening the Hinges
Fasten the mounting hinges with 12 pcs of 4×8 screws
2. Installing the Fireplace
Secure the fireplace to the wall using Anchor Screws 6x25mm
Secure the Hinges with Anchor screws 6x25mm
3. Hanging the Front Frame
Hang the Front Frame on the fireplace and gently push on the lower part of the frame until it snaps into place
Read all instructions and warnings prior to operating the appliance. Ensure that all controls are in the “OFF” position before plugging the appliance in to a properly grounded electrical outlet.
Flame and heater can be presenting separately or at the same time.
The Fireplace control functions can be accessed in two ways
1. Using the touchpad control panel, located on the upper right hand of the fireplace(Figure4)
2. Using the multi-function remote control(Figure 5), functions sames as control panel.
Using the control panel
Press the POWER button to turn on the unit. Press again to turn off the unit. As long as the unit is powered on, the log-set will be alight and all functions are accessible.
Flame button(Figure 6.B):
There are five brightness levels that can be selected. To change the flame color on manual button. hold down the flame button for 3 seconds. The coal bed flame will change from Yellow to Red, hold down flame button for 3 seconds again, the flame will change from Red to Blue. 3 seconds again will change Blue to Yellow &Blue Hold the flame button third time for 3 seconds, the flame color will come back to Yellow.
Press once to active the low Heat setting(L),press the button a second time to activate the High heat setting(H). And a third time to a activate the “Auto” function.
The highest temperature of thermostat is 82F ‘ and the lowest is 62F ” . Once the Heater is activated, the display screen will display the heater setting in use.
Press once to activate the TIMER.use the Timer to have the unit turn off automatically after 1H up to 8hours. the display screen will display the setting shortly.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
WARNING: Before attempting to perform any maintenance on this unit. turn all controls to the ‘OFF” position and unplug. Allow the unit to be “OFF” for at least 10 minutes before any maintenance applied in order to allow all components to cool down properly.
1. To remove dust, fingerprints or other marks from glass window, use clean damp cloth. Do not spray glass cleaner or other liquid directly onto the glass.
2. Clean metal surfaces with a clean damp cloth making sure not to push dust or debris into any air intake or exhaust vents.
3. Do not use abrasive cleansers or spray liquids on any part of the appliance.
4. Periodic cleaning vacuuming of the fan ‘heater unit is strongly recommended to ensure that no dirt or foreign objects build up.
Replacing Remote Control Battery
If the remote controls stops functioning or operate poorly, the battery should be replaced with new one (modelF. CR2025).
- The battery compartment can be found on the backside of the remote control.
- Press and slide the battery door to open and remove the old battery.
- Insert a new CR2025 coin battery. making sure that the polarity and atches properly as Illustration showing.
- Close the battery door.
Like with any remote control unit, the remote control unit included with your fireplace may unwantedly affect or control other electric products such as TVs. If this occurs, you can change the encryption on your fireplace remote so that it will not affect other products. To change the settings on your fireplace remote, hold down the Timer button on the fireplace remote for 3 seconds. To test, use your fireplace remote and see if your other products are still affected. If so, you may change your fireplace remote to a third encryption by again holding down the Timer button on the remote for 3 seconds. To test this third encryption setting, use your fireplace remote and see if your other products are still affected. To get back to the original encryption setting, hold down the Timer button on the fireplace remote for 3 seconds.
Zero Clearance Fireplace
The electric fireplace has zero clearance safety technology, with the advanced zero clearance safety sensor. if there is something covering or closing the slide-outs. after about 20 seconds, the appliance will switch off power automatically. Then pull the plug out. Let the appliance cool down for 3 minutes. Plug the power cord again, the fireplace will be working again.
WARNING: Turn off the unit, unplug and allow the unit to cool for at least 10 minutes before Attempting to perform any service. Only a qualified professional should attempt to service or repair the unit.