Protable AM/FM/WB Radio
|1. Frequency Indicating Window
2. Power Indicator Light
|3. Turning Channel Knob
4. Band Switch Button
|1. Battery Slot
2. Telescopic antenna
|3. Earphone Jack
4. Power Switch&Volume Control Knob
- Turn the Power Switch, the power light will turn to red.
- Set the band switch button to AM/FM/WB.
- Rotate the Turning Channel Knob to select a channel, extend the antenna to get better signal.
- Insert the 3.5mm Earphone Jack to listen to the radio to enjoy your leisure time.
Power the Device
- Open the battery cover at the back and connect 2 AA batteries(not included).
- If you have a bad reception please open the telescopic antenna and change the length and direction to improve the reception.
- The magnetic antenna inside the radio is used for FM reception, rotating the radio body can achieve better reception when the signal is weak.
- If the reception is still weak please replace the batteries.
|Frequency range||FM:87-108 MHz AM:520-1710 KHZ WB:162.400-162.550 MHz|
|Weight||120g (NO ba ery)|
|Input||2*AA ba eries|
- This radio has full 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The warranty period begins from the date of purchase.
Made in China
Documents / Resources
|Greadio GR239 Portable AM/FM/WB Radio [pdf] User Manual|
GR239, Portable AM FM WB Radio