1×4 1080p HDMI Wireless Extender
P/N: HDwireless1x4 (Kit)
Thank you for purchasing from gofanco. Our products aim to meet all your connectivity needs wherever you go. For optimum performance and safety, please read the instructions carefully and keep this User’s Guide for future reference. If you need more information about our products, please visit www.gofanco.com. For technical support, email us at [email protected]. For drivers or manual downloads, please go to www.gofanco.com/downloads.
Important Safety Notices
Please read safety instructions carefully before installation and operation.
- Please pay close attention to all warnings and hints for this device
- Do not expose this unit to rain, heavy moisture, or liquid
- Do not put any items into the device or attempt to modify its operation
- Do not repair the device or open the enclosure without professional guidance to avoid electric shocks. Doing so may void your warranty
- Keep the product in a well-ventilated location to avoid damage from overheating
- Shut off the power and make sure the environment is safe before installation
- Do not plug the HDMI cables and IR cables in/out when the device is in use to avoid cable damage. Make sure they are plugged into the correct ports
- Use the included DC12V power adapters only. Make sure the specification matches if using 3rdparty DC power adapters
The 1×4 1080p HDMI Wireless Extender transmits HDMI signals wirelessly from a source device to a display device up to 200 meters. It requires no cables between the Transmitter (TX) and Receiver (RX), making the installation easy and clean. Great for homes and offices.
Note: Wireless transmission distance will vary due to environmental conditions. Thick walls, brick, glass or electronic interference will shorten the wireless transmission distance or cause signal loss.
- Transmits HDMI signals wirelessly up to 656 feet (200m) with line-of-sight
- Supports PCM 2-channel audio
- Supports up to four receivers (RX). Additional receivers (part# HDwireless1x4-RX) are sold separately*
- Supports up to 1080p @60Hz
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.3 compliant
- A dual antenna design maximizes wireless reception with stable data transmission
- Operates in a 5GHz wireless spectrum
- Equipped with HDMI loop out and one-way IR extension (20-60KHz frequency)
- Less than 200ms latency. Not recommended for real-time applications
*Note: a) Wireless transmission range is reduced with each added receiver. See details on page 8. b) Each added receiver requires pairing. See Pairing the TX and RX on page 6 for more details.
- 1×4 1080p HDMI Wireless Extender (1 TX & 1 RX)
- IR Emitter cable (1pc)
- IR Receiver cable (1pc)
- Antennas (4pcs)
- Power adapters (2pcs)
- User’s guide
- HDMI source device (DVD player, set-top box, PC, etc.)
- HDMI display device (SDTV/Monitor, HDTV/ Monitor, projector, etc.)
- HDMI cables (not included)
Figure 1: Transmitter (TX)
- Power Jack: Connects to the included power adapter
- Power LED: On when the Transmitter is powered on
- Reset Button: Press and hold down for 5 seconds to restore to factory settings (requires re-pairing to RX)
- HDMI In: Connects to your HDMI source device
- HDMI Loopout: Connects to an HDMI display
- IR Out: Connects to the included IR Emitter cable
Product Layout Continued
Figure 2: Receiver (RX)
- Power Jack: Connects to the included power adapter
- Power LED: On when the Receiver is powered on
- Reset Button: Press and hold down for 5 seconds to restore to factory settings (requires re-pairing to TX)
- HDMI Out: Connects to your HDMI display
- IR In: Connects to the included IR Receiver cable
Pairing the TX and RX
The TX and RX in the kit are paired at the factory and do not require pairing, however, when using the Reset function re-repairing is required. Additional Receivers must be paired to the Transmitter (TX) before installation
- Power on the TX and RX and wait 30 seconds.
- Connect an HDMI cable between the TX’s HDMI In port and RX’s HDMI Out port and wait 10 seconds.
- Disconnect the HDMI cable from the TX and RX.
- Power cycle the TX and RX to complete the pairing.
Note: Repeat the pairing process if pairing fails.
- Power off all devices including your HDMI source and HDMI display(s).
- Install the included antennas to the TX and RX.
- Connect your HDMI source device to the Transmitter’s HDMI In port with an HDMI cable (HDMI cable not included).
- Optional: Connect an HDMI display to the Transmitter’s HDMI Loopout port with an HDMI cable (HDMI cable not included). This connection is needed only if you require monitoring of the remote HDMI display.
- Optional: Connect the included IR Emitter cable to the Transmitter’s IR Out port. Face the eye towards your HDMI source device’s IR window. This connection is needed only if you need to control your HDMI source from a remote location.
- Connect your HDMI display to the Receiver’s HDMI Out with an HDMI cable (HDMI cable not included).
- Optional: Connect the included IR Receiver cable to the Receiver’s IR In port. This connection is needed only if you need to control your HDMI source from a remote location.
- Plug the included power adapters into the Transmitter’s and Receiver’s Power Jacks, then plug both power adapters into reliable power outlets.
- Power on your HDMI source device and HDMI display. The wireless extender is ready for use.
Note: For optimal signal range, install in a clean environment with few obstacles. Wireless signals from other devices, such as microwaves, smartphones,wireless mice and keyboards, etc. may interfere with transmission.
Figure 3: One TX to One RX
One-to-Many Connection (up to 4 RXs)
Supports up to four Receivers (RX). Additional Receivers, part# HDwireless1x4-RX, sold separately.
Figure 4: One TX to Two RXs Shown
Note: Wireless transmission range is reduced with each added receiver.
Wireless Transmission Distance:
- 1 TX to 1 RX up to 200m
- 1 TX to 2 RXs up to 120m
- 1 TX to 3 RXs up to 60m
- 1 TX to 4 RXs up to 30m
FAQ & Solutions
Q1: The display is not clear or stable. A1:
- Please adjust the position of the Transmitter and Receiver units and make sure they are within the required signal range.
- Check the HDMI cable lengths are within 2m.
- Check the transmission distance is within 200m (line-of-sight).
- Remove other wireless signals and move any obstacles that are blocking the signal line-of-sight.
- Decrease the distance between the transmitter unit and the receiver unit.
Q2: IR control is not working. A2:
- Check that the IR cables are connected properly.
- Check the IR Emitter cable’s IR eye is pointed at the source device’s IR window
- Check the remote control operates within the 20KHz-60KHz range
Notes · Wireless signals transmitted through walls, glass,
brick or other solid objects will cause signal loss and decrease the transmission distance · External wireless signals from microwaves, smartphones, wireless mice and wireless keyboards will interfere with HDMI signal transmission
|Supported Protocol||HDMI 1.3; HDCP 1.3|
|The Max. Supported Resolution Ratio||[email protected]|
|Frequency Range of IR Remote Control||20-60KHz|
|The Max. Wireless Transmission Distance||200m|
|Working Temperature||-5 t —’ +70 t|
|Working Humidity||5% -‘ 90%|
|Wireless Transmission Frequency||5GHz|
The product name and brand name may be registered trademarks of related manufacturers. TM and ® may be omitted on the user’s guide. The pictures on the user’s guide are just for reference, and there may be some slight differences with the actual products. We reserve the right to make changes without prior notice to a product or system described herein to improve reliability, function, or design.
Thank you for choosing gofanco
Documents / Resources
|gofanco G4-0130A 1x4 1080p HDMI Wireless Extender [pdf] User Guide|
G4-0130A, HDwireless1x4-RX, HDwireless1x4, 1x4 1080p HDMI Wireless Extender, G4-0130A 1x4 1080p HDMI Wireless Extender