GOBI HEAT BLS-ON Heated Base Layers User Guide
HARNESS THE HEAT OF THE DESERT
Shirts: Found on lower front left of shirt.
Pants: Found in the front outside pocket.
Plug the connector into the battery found inside the pocket, place the battery inside the pocket, then zip the pocket closed.
- Fully charge and discharge the battery every 3 -6 months
- Only use Gobi Heat batteries with your product.
- Discontinue use if your battery becomes damaged, dropped, tampered with or otherwise compromised.
- When traveling with your battery, pack battery into carry-on luggage not checked luggage.
- Do not dispose of battery in trash. Please use proper recycling.
EXPAND YOUR HEAT
Use Coupon Code MO REWARM to Get 10% Off
YOU SHOULD BE EARNING REWARDS
EARN POINTS TOWARD AWESOME REWARDS
Create an account using the email you used to purchase your product.
Earn rewards for this purchase along with all future purchases, leaving a review, and referring friends.
Proudly designed and shipped form Colorado
Call or email one of our Colorado based customer service representatives. We want to help!
Documents / Resources
|GOBI HEAT BLS-ON Heated Base Layers [pdf] User Guide|
BLS-ON, Heated Base Layers, BLS-ON Heated Base Layers, Base Layers, Layers