GNCC GT1 Outdoor Security Camera
Thank you for choosing GNCC T1 outdoor security camera. We provide 30 days return policy and 12 months limited warranty. Send order number to [email protected] and you can extend the return period from 30 days to 90 days. Any problem about our camera please contact timely customer service via [email protected]
Visit our YouTube Channel “GNCC HOME” for the instructional videos Visit our Instagram Channel “gncc_home” tor the product photos. Visit our Facebook Home Page “GNCC Home” for the latest news Join our Facebook Group “GNCC VIP Club” to get after-sales feedback and promotions
Note: The micro SD card slot and reset button is at the bottom of the camera, open the cover to insert or take out the micro SD card. The reset button is designed inside.
Tips: The OSAlO App is developed by the Victure Home team. If you have already registered an account in the Victure Home APP, please log in to the OSAIO App directly with that account, without
- Download the OSAIO App by scanning the QR code on the right and create an account. OSAIO
- Connect the camera to a power outlet and wait for 15 seconds until red status light flashes. iOS/Android
- Connect your phone to 2.4G Wi-Fi and login in OSAIO App and click “+ “on the front page.
- Follow the instruction on the app to finish the steps of connection.
- Indicator light
- Steady red light
The device is powered on and initializing
- Flashing red light
The device is ready to connect
- Flashing between green and red
Wi-Fi account or password is wrong
- Flashing green light
Connection is in progress
- Steady green light
The device is working properly
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
This device may not cause harmful interference. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, it not installed and used in accordance with the instructions may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that inter-terence will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause
harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oft and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION: To comply with the limits of the Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules, this device is to comply with Class B limits.
Question asked frequently
- Q: How can i get the camera connected?
A: Here are some tips about connection below.
- make sure the Wi-Fi is 2.4G please.
- make the camera 1-3m to the router.
- make sure the protective tilm of the lens is removed.
- reset the camera and try to connect it again please.
- you will hear a promotion when the camera is connected successfully Please contact us via [email protected] if can’t get the camera connected.
- What f the camera can’t record video to a micro SD card inserted?
- Make sure the micro SD card is not inserted when the camera is powered on.
- Please tormat the micro SD card to FAI32 firstly on a computer or do that in the app.
- Please make sure your time zone setting in the app is correct and the recording time be set to a whole day.
- Try to delete and install the app again, allow the various permissions requested and set the right region.
- Please contact us via [email protected] attached with
(1) SN on the camera.
(2) your email address which is used to register the OSAO App account.
Documents / Resources
|GNCC GT1 Outdoor Security Camera [pdf] User Manual|
MGT1, 2A24P-MGT1, 2A24PMGT1, GT1, Outdoor Security Camera, GT1 Outdoor Security Camera