global sources HDMI to AV+Stereo Converter
Thank you for purchasing our product. To ensure safety and many years’ trouble-free operation of the product, please read the manual carefully before using this product.
HDMI to CVBS signal converter which will convert HDM video signal or audio signal to AV (CVBS) composite video signal and the FL / FR stereo audio signals, while supporting DVI system sideline signals. Help users convert the high quality of the HDMI video signal into normal CVBS signal (standard-definition 480i, 576i,). So that can play on TV, VHS VCR, DVD recorders, etc. Support NTSC and PAL two TV formats.
- Hardware conversion, plug and play without any software driver;
- Support the HDCP protocol, support for HDMI 1.4b;
- Support NTSC and PAL two standard TV formats;
- One HDMI input, one AV output:
Inputs: HDMI x 1
Outputs: CVBS x1; L / R x1;3.5mm Stereo x1
- HDMI input: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p,1920×1200;
- Compatible with DVI mode 800×600,1024×768,1280×720,1280×1024 1920×1080/@60hz
- CVBS output: 480I, 576I
- Audio output: L/R channels;3.5mm earphone;
- Dimensions：73mm(W)x60.5mm(D)x 22.5mm(H)
When first unpacking your extender please check to see if the following items are included:
- HDMI to AV Converter—————————-1 Pcs
- User manual—————————————-1 Pcs
- Power supply—————————————1 Pcs
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s), output(s) and power requirements.
- DC 5V ———————————————————-DC 5V Input
- PWR———————————————————Power indicator
- PAL/NTSC ——-PAL and NTSC standard format selector switch
- HDMI ————————————————————-HDMI
- Input A/V —————————————————————–AV Output
- Audio——————————————————earphone Output
- Civil Industry: set-top boxes, XBOX360, PS3, high-definition players.
- Industrial sector: high-definition camera, video camera, with this common display device will instead of big screen HDMI television monitors, to reduce the cost and space.
CONNECT AND OPERATE
Before installation, please make sure all devices you wish to connect have been turned off.
- Connect the HDMI input from the source device to this converter.(Input cables are optional)
- Connect the AV and Stereo audio output of this product to the display device.
- Insert the DC side of 5V power supply into this product and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
- Power on all connected devices, Choose the input of the display device to its AV channel.
- The image does not need to be adjusted, the Converter will position it automatically, the user may adjust the horizontal position under some extreme condition.
Attention: Insert / Extract cable gently.
No signal output
- If LED power indicator is not light, check whether the input access to the mains power supply (AC110 ~ 220V). If the external power supply LED does not light, check the electronic exchange. Or external power supply bad.
- LED light, check the HDMI output device is set to the HDMI OUT, HDMI cable for damage, AV display devices, whether or not cut to the AV
- Check whether the AV cable is damaged or not.
- NTSC-PAL formats with no corresponding NTSC or PAL TV
INSTALLATION AND PRECAUTIONS
To avoid electric shock, and product damage and to protect your safety, please notice the following:
- Please slowly plug or unplug signal cables and do not often plug, unplug, or shake them.
- The equipment should not be placed under the sun, rain, or damp or unventilated environment.
- Liquid items should not be placed on the equipment.
- Do not install the equipment near heat sources such as fire, power, or other amplifiers that produce heat.
- Do not insert the metal or other objects into the equipment in addition to connecting cables to ports.
- Do not demolish the equipment by yourself; it should be maintained by professional maintenance staff.
Documents / Resources