glitzhome Solar Lights Instruction Manual
IMPORTANT: DOUBLE CHECK CONTENTS BEFORE DISCARDING THE PACKAGING TO PREVENT LOSING PARTS THAT ARE NEEDED FOR ASSEMBLY
HOW THE SOLAR LIGHT WORKS
During the day, the solar panel converts solar power into energy and stores it in the rechargeable battery. At night, the light turns on automatically and using the energy stored. The duration of the illumination will depend on your geographical location, weather conditions and seasonal light availability.
CHOOSE AN IDEAL LOCATION
Choose an outdoor location where the solar panel can receive at least 8 hours of full and direct sunlight each day. Shaded locations will reduce the battery charge and shorten the illumination time at night. Avoid placing solar lights near bright light sources, such as street lights. The bright light sources may cause the solar light to turn off automatically. Solar lights are ideal for night time lighting in the garden, lawn, etc. You can also place the solar lights outdoor during the day and then place them indoors for lighting.
ATTENTION FOR FIRST TIME USE
Turn the ON/OFF switch to the “ON” position, the light sensor will control the lighting automatically. When the environment turns dark, the solar light will turn on and use the energy stored in the battery. If turn the switch to the “OFF” position, it will turn off to save energy.
If the solar light does not turn on automatically at night after 8 hours of charging during the day, please check the following:
- Make sure the power switch is at the “ON” position.
- Check the battery and make sure the battery contacts the terminals securely.
- Make sure the solar light is located in a sunny location and the solar panel can receive direct sunlight.
- Please note the solar light is designed to work when the environment gets dark. If there are strong light sources nearby, the solar light may illuminate dimly or not light up at all.
- Although the battery has been charged by the manufacturer, the electric charge may have dropped by the time consumer receives the product. Please let the solar light charge for a full day for the maximum performance.
- Surface of the solar panel must be kept clean. Dusty surface will reduce charging efficiency.
1pc 1.2V AA 600MAH Ni-MH rechargeable battery included, same equivalent type as recommended must be used.
- Step1: Unscrew the battery compartment cover by using a Phillips head screwdriver (not included).
The battery compartment is located underneath the solar panel.
- Step2: Remove the exhausted battery and install 1pc new AA rechargeable battery according to the +/- polarity.
Open the compartment carefully and ensure that welding wires inside the battery terminals are not damaged.
- Step3: Replace battery compartment cover, screw it back into position and make sure is properly sealed.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS – THIS MANUAL CONTAINS IMPORTANT SAFETY AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR POWER UNITS.
Get social with us and discover more about our product, tips and exclusive discounts!
Documents / Resources
|glitzhome Solar Lights [pdf] Instruction Manual|