GARMIN Printing a Mounting Template
Printing Mounting Template
It is not recommended that you print a mounting template on your own. Use the template that came in the product box.
If you do print the template, you must follow these instructions for printing a mounting template precisely. To print large templates, you need large enough paper and printer. Failure to have the correct sized paper and printer, or a failure to follow these instructions, may result in an incorrectly sized template and therefore an incorrect cutout (too large or too small) on the mounting surface of your boat.
- Select File > Print.
- Enter 2 in Pages to Print ➊.
- Select Actual Size ➋ for Page Sizing & Handling.
- Drag the arrow ➌ to the right, to view page 2 in the window above ➍.
- Verify that the paper size is larger than the template ➍.
In this example, the paper is not larger than the template.
- If the paper size is not large enough, select Properties ➎ and select a Paper Size that is larger than the template.
- After printing the template, measure at least one measurement to ensure the template printed to 100% scale.
Garmin is not responsible for any damages or expenses resulting from a miscut mounting surface arising from a failure to follow these instructions.
Documents / Resources
|GARMIN Printing a Mounting Template [pdf] Instructions|
GARMIN, Printing a Mounting Template