MARTINDALE ELECTRIC TB118KIT1 Complete Electrical Safety Kit for Gas Engineers User Manual
- Complete electrical safety kits for gas installation and service engineers
- All in one solution for earth verification, locking off and proving dead
- Includes voltage indicator, proving unit, locking off devices and earth checker
- Slimline and miniature push pin MCB lock outs and fused spur locking off device
- Essential for compliance with Electricity at Work Regulations for safe working and TB118
OInv2e0rv1i8ewGagsoeSsahfeerReegister Technical Bulletin 118 was amended. The changes require new test procedures to keep service engineers safe from electrical hazards. Starting from July 2020 Gas Safe registration will require knowledge and competency in how to safely isolate the electrical supply to appliances.
Martindale TB118KIT1 includes all the essential test tools for gas safety engineers to achieve compliance. The new kit combines easy to use tools for live voltage indication and earth loop verification together with fused spur and MCB locking off devices in a high quality soft carry case.
The full kit compromises of:
- Four essential locking off devices, LOK10, LOK11, LOK7 for MCBs and LOKFS1 for fused spurs
- Padlock, pen tag and carry case
- Voltage indicator and matching proving unit for safe and simple voltage oantsjutting
- Combination carry case
- Earth loop resistance and polarity checker for socket and spur testing
- Soft carry case with shoulder strap
Nominale voltage range: 50 – 600V DC/AC rms
Nominale voltage threshold indications:
50, 100, 200, 400 V DC/AC rms
Voltage threshold tolerance:
Konformt oan BS EN 61243-3
Internal impedance at ELV a.c.: 214kΩ
Polarity & voltage indication: ≥ 12V DC/AC rms
AC/DC voltage detection: automatic
Range detection: automatic
Frequency range: DC, 1 – 400Hz
Test current: < 3.5mA at 600V DC/AC rms
Duty ratio: 30s ON (betsjinne) / 240s OFF (herstel)
Temperature & Humidity (Operating & Storage): -10°C to 55°C ≤
Hichte: oant 2000m
Power: From circuit under test
Dimensions: 205(L) x 67(W) x 27(D) mm
Weight: 130g approx.
Conforms to BS EN 61243-3 CAT IV 600 V
Klasse II, dûbele isolaasje
Konformt oan BS EN 61326-1
PD440S Proving Unit
Utfier voltage: 440V nominal
Output frequency: 50Hz nominal
Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C at max. 70% R.H.
Hichte: oant 2000m
Power: internal batteries
Internal batteries: 6 x 1.5V, AA alkaline batteries (IEC LR6, NEDA 15A)
Dimensions: 143 x 84 x 50mm.
Weight packed: 400g approx. with batteries
Includes: 6 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries, instructions
EZ650 Advanced Socket and Spur Tester
EZ650 E-Ze Check Xtra Pro is supplied with an IEC socket with an interchangeable 3 pin adaptor and a 3 way flying lead with croc clips allowing testing at sockets, fused spurs, light fittings, junction boxes and terminals.
Nominale operaasje voltage: 230 V.
Non-trip Earth loop impedance ranges: 0-1.7-5-10-100-200-500Ω
Earth loop threshold accuracy: ±(10% + 0.3Ω)*
Voltage low indication: <195V ± 5%
Voltage high indication: >270V ± 5%
Earth neutral voltage high indication: >30V ± 5%
Open earth indication: >500Ω
Temperature Range: -10 to 40°C, non-condensing
Ofmjittingen: 315mm x 260mm x 85mm
Gewicht: Approx. 250g
Power supply: From mains
Overvoltage category: Cat II / 300V
Safety: Complies with BS EN 61010-1
* Note: Measurement accuracy can be affected by highly inductive
or capacitive loads distributed on the supply
LOKKITGAS1 Gas Engineer Lockout Kit
The 8 piece lock out kit contains the following items:
- 1 x Padlock with unique key (PAD11RD)
- 1 x Steel safety hasp (LOKHASP25)
- 1 x Slimline grey isolation lock (LOK7)
- 1 x Red miniature push pin MCB lock (LOK11)
- 1 x Yellow push pin MCB lock (LOK10)
- 1 x “Equipment Locked Out” tag which can be overwritten
- 1 x Black marker pen (LOKMP)
- 1 x Soft carry case (TC55)
EZ650 Earth loop impedance & socket tester, LOKKITGAS1 Gas engineer lockout kit, VIPD138-S Voltage indicator & proving unit kit, TC88 Soft carry case
TAG4 Pack of 10 lock out kit tags
Martindale Electric Co. Ltd.
Metrohm House, 12 Imperial Park,
Imperial Way, Watford WD24 4PP.
T: 01923 441717 F: 01923 446900
Due to policy of continuous development, Martindale Electric reserves the right to alter equipment specification and description outlined in this document without prior notice. No part of this document shall be deemed to be part of any contract for the equipment unless specifically referred to as an inclusion within such contract. © 2022 Martindale Electric Co. Ltd.
Dokuminten / Resources
|MARTINDALE ELECTRIC TB118KIT1 Complete Electrical Safety Kit for Gas Engineers [pdf] Hânlieding|
TB118KIT1 Complete Electrical Safety Kit for Gas Engineers, TB118KIT1, Complete Electrical Safety Kit for Gas Engineers