FUJIFILM BODM1P102-200 Instax Mini LiPlay Hybrid Instant Camera
Before using the camera, check you have the following.
- USB cable for charging (1)
- Hand strap (1)
- User’s Guide (1)
This book provides a quick guide to the use of the “instax mini LiPlay”.
For a comprehensive guide of the “instax mini LiPlay”, please access the following web site and download the digital User’s Guide (Full version).
You can also scan the following QR Code to download the digital User’s Guide (Full version).
The text QR Code itself is a registered trademark and wordmark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
Notes on Disposing of the Camera
A built-in lithium ion battery is used for this camera.
When you dispose of the camera, follow your local regulations and dispose of it properly.
Please refer to the supplied CONTACT INFORMATION sheet for inquiry.
If your country or region is not included in the sheet, please contact your local distributor.
CAUTION: Do not remove the built-in battery by yourself; otherwise, you may be injured.
Disposal of Electric and Electronic Equipment in Private Households
Disposal of used Electrical & Electronic Equipment (Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems) This symbol on the product, or in the manual and in the warranty, and/or on its packaging indicates that this product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead it should be taken to an applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. The recycling of materials will help to conserve natural resources. For more detailed information about recycling of this product, please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service or the shop where you have purchased the product. In Countries outside of EU: If you wish to discard this product, please contact your local authorities and ask for the correct way of disposal.
- Film ejection slot
- Shutter button
- Flash/Self-timer lamp
- Strap hook
- USB port
- (Sound) button
- Selfie mirror
- Film door lock
- Film door
- (Shortcut button for selecting frame 1)
- Reset button1
- (Shortcut button for selecting frame 2)
- (Shortcut button for selecting frame 3)
- Micro SD card slot
- (Power) button
- SpeakerSelect button
- MENU/OK button
- (Back) button
- (Playback) button
- (Print) button
- LCD monitor
If the camera does not work properly, press the reset button to reset the camera.
About This Camera
- The “instax mini LiPlay” is the most compact instax product available on the market.
- You can perfectly position your picture using the LCD monitor and save the image onto the camera memory or micro SD card.
- You can select a picture from your photo library and print it using the instax print feature.
- You can edit your photos by using 10 photo frames and 6 filters.
- You can save your pictures with the recorded sound.
- Stylish and luxurious design.
- Equipped with a front mirror to easily position selfies.
Functions Available with the Smartphone Application
- Audio function
Record sound with the camera, convert it to QR code and print the QR code on a picture. Sound is played when QR codes printed with the instax print feature are read with your smartphone.
- Remote camera control
Control the camera with your smartphone for remote shooting of pictures.
- Shortcut function
You can select photo frames on your smartphone and assign the frames to the 3 shortcut buttons located on the side of the camera.
- Direct print
Transfer a picture from your smartphone to the camera, and print it with the instax print feature. Before sending the picture, you can use the smartphone application to move, turn, enlarge, or crop the picture.
Charging the Battery
- Turn off the camera before charging the battery. Battery will not charge if the camera is powered on.
- Be careful to properly attach cable as indicated.
Connect the camera using the supplied USB cable to a USB AC adapter (supplied with your smartphone) then connect the USB AC adapter to an indoor power outlet.
- Charging time is approximately 2 to 3 hours.
Charging status indication
- While charging: Self timer lamp lights up.
- Charging finished: Self timer lamp goes off.
- Charging error: Self timer lamp flashes.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
This product has been designed with safety in mind and
to also provide safe service when handled correctly in accordance with the User’s Guide and the instructions provided. It is important that both the product and the
“instax mini” film are handled properly and used only to print pictures as instructed in the User’s Guide and in the “instax mini” film instructions. For your ease and safety, please follow what is written in the User’s Guide. It is also a good idea to keep the User’s Guide in a safe, easy to find place where you can refer to it if needed.
- This symbol indicates danger, which could result in injury or death. Please follow these instructions.
- The camera becomes hot, emits smoke, has a burnt smell, or otherwise seems abnormal.
- The camera is dropped into water, or foreign objects like water or metal get inside the camera.
- As the battery is built inside the camera, do not subject it to heat, throw it into an open fire, attempt to drop it, or apply impact to it. Doing so could cause the camera to explode.
- Never attempt to take this product apart. You may be injured.
- If anything is wrong with the camera, never attempt to repair it by yourself. You may be injured.
- If this product is dropped or damaged so that the inside is showing, do not touch it. Contact your FUJIFILM dealer. Do not touch any parts or projecting parts inside the back cover. You may be injured.
- Never get this product wet or handle it with wet hands. Doing so may result in an electric shock.
- Promptly unplug the USB cable once battery is fully charged.
- Keep out of the reach of small children. This product could cause injury in the hands of a child.
- Do not cover or wrap the camera or the AC power adapter in a cloth or blanket. This can cause heat to build up and distort the casing or cause a fire.
Simple Camera Care
- Camera Care
- Do not open the film door until you have used up the film; otherwise, the rest of the film is exposed and turns white and the film can no longer be used.
- Your camera is a fragile object. Do not expose it to water, sand or gritty materials and do not drop.
- Do not use a strap made for cellular phones or other similar electronic products. These straps are usually
too weak to hold your camera securely. For safety, only use straps designed for your camera, and use only as specifically intended and instructed.
- Do not use solvent such as thinner or alcohol to remove dirt.
- Do not leave your camera in direct sun, or hot places such as a car. Do not leave it in damp places for long periods.
- Moth repellent gas such as naphthalene may affect your camera and prints. Be careful to keep your camera and prints in a safe, dry place.
- Note that the temperature range within which your camera can be used is +5 °C to +40 °C.
- Take great care to ensure that printed materials do not violate copyright, image rights, privacy or other personal rights and do not offend public decency. Actions that violate the rights of others, are contrary to public decency or constitute a nuisance may be punishable by law or otherwise legally actionable.
- Handling the LCD Monitor
As the LCD monitor can be easily scratched or damaged by sharp or solid objects, we recommend you attach a protective sheet (commercially available) onto the monitor.
- Charging the Battery
The battery is not charged at shipment. Charge the battery completely before use.
Charge the battery using the supplied USB cable. Charging times will increase at ambient temperatures below +10 °C or above +35 °C. Do not attempt to charge the battery at temperatures above +40 °C or at temperatures below +5 °C as the battery will not charge.
At normal temperatures, the battery can be recharged about 300 times. A noticeable decrease in the length of time the battery will hold a charge indicates that it has reached the end of its service life.
- Charging the Battery
- Cautions: Handling the Battery
The battery and camera body may become warm to the touch after extended use. This is normal.
- Certification marks acquired by the camera are located inside the film chamber.
- Cautions During Printing
instax mini” Film and Print Care
See FUJIFILM Instant Film “instax mini” for film use instructions. Follow all instructions for safe and proper use.
- Keep the film in a cool place. Do not leave the film in a place where the temperature is extremely high (e.g., in a closed car) for many hours.
- Do not puncture, tear, or cut “instax mini” film. If film becomes damaged, do not use.
- When you load a film pack, use the film as soon as possible.
- If the film has been kept in a place where the temperature is extremely high or low, bring it to room temperature before starting to print pictures.
- Be sure to use the film before the expiration or “Use Before” date.
- Avoid airport checked luggage inspection and other strong X-ray illumination. The effect of fogging, etc. may appear on unused film. We recommend that you carry the camera and/or the film onto the aircraft as carry-on luggage. (Check with each airport for more information.)
- Avoid strong light, and keep the developed prints in a cool and dry place.
- Do not puncture or cut this film as it contains a small amount of caustic paste (high alkaline). Never let children or animals put the film into their mouth. Also pay attention so that the paste does not come into contact with skin or clothes.
- In case the paste inside the film comes into contact with skin or clothes, immediately wash off with plenty of water. If the paste comes into contact with the eyes or mouth, immediately wash the area with plenty of water and contact a doctor. Note that the alkaline inside the film remains active for about 10 minutes after the picture has been printed.See FUJIFILM Instant Film “instax mini” for film use instructions. Follow all instructions for safe and proper use.
Cautions on Handling the Film and Prints
For details, refer to the instructions and warnings on FUJIFILM Instant Film “instax mini”.
Information for traceability in Europe
- Manufacturer: FUJIFILM Corporation
- Address, City: 7-3, Akasaka 9-Chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Country: JAPAN Authorized representative in Europe:
FUJIFILM EUROPE GMBH
- Address, City: Dusseldorf Heesenstrasse 31, 40549
- Country: Germany
Bluetooth® Devices: Cautions
IMPORTANT: Read the following notices before using the product’s built-in Bluetooth transmitter.
- Use only as part of a Bluetooth network.
FUJIFILM does not accept liability for damages resulting from unauthorized use. Do not use in applications requiring a high degree of reliability, for example in medical devices or other systems that may directly or indirectly impact human life. When using the device in computer and
other systems that demand a greater degree of reliability than Bluetooth networks, be sure to take all necessary precautions to ensure safety and prevent malfunction.
- Use only in the country in which the device was purchased.
This device conforms to regulations governing Bluetooth devices in the country in which it was purchased. Observe all location regulations when using the device. FUJIFILM does not accept liability for problems arising from use in other jurisdictions.
- Wireless data (images) may be intercepted by third parties.
The security of data transmitted over wireless networks is not guaranteed.
- Do not use the device in locations subject to magnetic fields, static electricity, or radio interference.
Do not use the transmitter in the vicinity of microwave ovens or in other locations subject to magnetic fields, static electricity, or radio interference that may prevent reception of wireless signals. Mutual interference may occur when the transmitter is used in the vicinity of other wireless devices operating in the 2.4 GHz band.
- The Bluetooth transmitter operates in the 2.4 GHz band. The standard output is 3.16 mW.
- This device operates on the same frequency as commercial, educational, and medical devices and wireless transmitters.
It also operates on the same frequency as licensed transmitters and special unlicensed low-voltage transmitters used in radio-frequency identification tracking systems for assembly lines and in other similar applications.
- To prevent interference with the above devices, observe the following precautions.
Confirm that the radio-frequency identification transmitter is not in operation before using this device. If you notice that this device causes interference in low-voltage radio-frequency identification tracing systems, contact a FUJIFILM representative.
- The following may be punishable by law:
- Disassembly or modification of this device.
- Removal of device certification labels.
- Trademark Information
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by FUJIFILM is under license.
If you have any inquiries about this product, please contact a FUJIFILM authorized distributor, or visit the website below:
Documents / Resources
|FUJIFILM BODM1P102-200 Instax Mini LiPlay Hybrid Instant Camera [pdf] User Guide|
BODM1P102-200, Instax Mini LiPlay Hybrid Instant Camera, Hybrid Instant Camera, Instant Camera, Instax Mini LiPlay, Camera