COMMAND ACCESS “DL20” Door Loops
Instructions de montage
- Locate the centerline of the door loop on the underside of the Exit Device Housing 4” from the soffit of the frame and 1” from the face of the door
- Locate the centerline of the door loop for the face of frame 2” down from the edge of the Exit Device
- Drill pilot holes (#24 drill) to mount the base and a 5/8” hole for wire conduit.
- Mount base using #10 SMS.
- Thread electrical wires through the door loop.
- Install covers with #8 SMS screws
Maximum electrical wires: 7 ea. 18 awg, 10 ea. 22 awg Door Loop flexible conduit can be field cut
Door Loop Base Dimensions
Documents / Ressources
|COMMAND ACCESS “DL20” Door Loops [pdf] Mode d'emploi|
DL20, Door Loops, Door, Loops