CE LIVRET D'INSTRUCTIONS CONTIENT IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION PLEASE READ AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
NE renvoyez PAS cet article.
Contact our friendly customer service department for help first. E-mail [email protected]
Avant de commencer
Veuillez lire attentivement toutes les instructions et les conserver pour référence future.
Attention! Utilisez-le avec un équipement de protection.
Attention! Ne pas l'utiliser dans le trafic.
Attention! Le produit ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 3 ans.
Le produit doit être installé et utilisé sous la surveillance d'un adulte.
Lisez attentivement chaque étape et suivez l'ordre approprié.
Retirez tous les emballages, séparez et comptez toutes les pièces et le matériel.
lease ensure that all parts are correctly installed, incorrect installation can lead to a danger.
Nous recommandons que, dans la mesure du possible, tous les éléments soient assemblés à proximité de la zone dans laquelle ils seront placés en cours d'utilisation, pour éviter de déplacer le produit inutilement une fois assemblé.
Ensure a secure surface during construction, und place the product always on a flat, steady and stable surface.
Veuillez utiliser le produit avec précaution, car le produit nécessite une grande habileté, évitez les accidents de l'utilisateur ou d'autres personnes, par chute ou collision.
Veuillez porter un équipement de protection approprié pendant l'utilisation, par exemple un casque de protection, des gants, des genouillères, des coudières, etc.
LE MANUEL DU PROPRIÉTAIRE
Please read entire manual before starting assembly.
Keep this manual along with your purchase receipt for future reference.
AVERTISSEMENT: CHOKING HAZARD-Smaill parts.
Pas pour les enfants de moins de 3 ans.
Toy must be assembled by adult before use.
« Mercedes-Benz », and the design of the enclosed product are subject to intellectual property protection owned by Daimler AG. They are used by Jiaung Harney Baby Car. Co. Ltd. under license.
Screws contain potentially hazardous sharp points or sharp edges. Adult assembly required.
To reduce the risk of injury, adult supervision is required. Never use on road ways, near motor vehicles, on or near steep inclines or steps, swimming pools or other bodies of water. Always wear shoes, and never allow more than one rider.
Contents, colors and decorations may vary from those shown.
You must charge your battery for 12 hours before you use your vehicle for the first time.
Chargez la batterie immédiatement après chaque utilisation.
Charge the battery at least once a month during storage, even if the vehicle has not been used.
The battery will be permanently damaged and void your warranty if you fail to follow the instructions. Please refer to the Battery Care section in this manual for more information.
- Votre nouveau véhicule nécessite un assemblage par un adulte. Veuillez prévoir au moins 60 minutes pour le montage.
- You must charge your battery for 12 hours before you use your vehicle for the first time.
- Read this manual carefully for important safety information and operating instructions before using your vehicle. Keep these instructions for future reference as they contain important information.
- This vehicle is designed for use on concrete, asphalt or other hard surfaces; on generally level terrain; by children ages 3 and up.
- Instruct the children on operation and safe driving rules before they take their first drive:
- always sit in the seat.
- always wear shoes.
- maximum one (1) rider at a time.
- do not place hands, feet, or any part of the body, clothing, or other articles near moving parts while the vehicle is in operation.
- do not allow other children near the car when driving.
- Use this vehicle ONLY outdoors. Most interior flooring can be damaged by riding this vehicle indoors.
- To prevent damaging the motors and gears, do not tow anything behind the vehicle or overload it. Do not exceed the maximum weight capacity of 66 lbs. (30kg).
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: YOUR NEW VEHICLE REQUIRES ADULT ASSEMBLY. PLEASE SET ASIDE AT LEAST 60 MINUTES FOR ASSEMBLY.
To Prevent Serious Injuries
- This product is intended for use by children ages 3 and up and is not intended for children under 3 years of age due to lack of ability to operate safely.
- Maximum weight 66 Ibs. (30 kg). Maximum 1 rider at a time.
- Do not leave children unattended. Adult supervision required.
- This package contains small parts. Keep away from the children until assembled.
- Read manual for detailed safety information prior to use.
- Inspect product at regular intervals for wear or loose hardware and tighten as required. Remove from service if any abnormal conditions such as cracks or breaks exist.
- Check all coverings regularly to make sure they are in place.
- Batteries can fall out and injure a child if the vehicle tips over. Always use the battery cover.
- When the temperature falls below 0°F(-18°C), outdoor use of this product is not recommended.
- In extreme cold, plastic materials might lose resilience and may become brittle and crack upon impact. Store in a warmer and protected place.
- Do not operate the vehicle outdoors if it is raining. Keep it in a dry area when not in use.
- Disconnect the battery power supply when the vehicle is not in use to prevent the children driving the car without adult supervision.
- Always make sure the seat is securely attached.
- The charger and battery are not toys and must be regularly examined for damage to the cord, plug, enclosure, and other parts. In the event of damage, the damaged or worn part must not be used until replaced.
- Never modify the electrical system. Use of the wrong type battery or charger could cause a fire or explosion.
- Battery compartment and area under seat are not storage areas. Storing other articles may create a fire hazard. Do not store any articles in or near the motor compartment.
Safe Driving Rules
- ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED. MAKE SURE CHILDREN KNOW AND y. FOLLOW THESE RULES FOR SAFE DRIVING.
- Restrict children to safe riding areas:
- Away from swimming pools and other bodies of water to prevent drowning.
- Level ground to prevent tip-overs and unintended downhill motion.
- Away from steps, hills, driveways, roads, and alleys.
- Teach and learn the safety first:
Although most children can master the physical driving skills to control the vehicles, they do not have the mature judgment skills. Never let a child drive at any time without adult supervision, and take the time to carefully evaluate child’s skill levels and abilities to operate the vehicle safely. Children can not always recognize the hazards even after instruction. So teach appropriate safety rules before allowing any child to operate vehicle, and remember that THERE IS NO SAFE SUBSTITUTE FOR DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION.
- Riding rules:
• Always sit on the seat and wear shoes.
• Maximum one rider at a time.
• Do not operate in the street or near moving vehicles.
• Do not operate near bodies of water, obstructions, or drop-offs.
• Do not operate on sand, dirt, or gravel.
• Do not operate in the dark. Unexpected obstacles could cause an accident.
• Do not operate on inclines or steep slopes.
• Do not operate near flammable vapors (e.g. gasoline, paint thinner, acetone, liquid wax, etc.) Using the vehicle near flammable liquids or vapors could cause an explosion or fire.
• Do not place anything near moving parts such as motors, gears, or wheels. Rotating parts can snag hair, fingers, etc., which may cause serious injury.
Avertissement de batterie
Battery can fall out and injure a child if vehicle tips over. Always use battery cover.
- Never modify the electrical system. Alterations could cause a fire resulting in serious injury and could also ruin the electrical system.
- Use of the wrong type battery or charger could cause a fire or explosion resulting in serious injury.
- La batterie ne doit être manipulée que par des adultes. La batterie est lourde et contient de l'acide sulfurique (électrolyte). La chute de la batterie peut entraîner des blessures graves.
- Never allow children to charge the battery.
- Battery charging must be done by adults only. A child could be injured by the electricity involved in charging the battery.
- Never lift or carry the battery by the wires or connector. This can damage the battery and possibly cause a fire resulting in serious injury. Lift and carry the battery by the case only.
- Lisez les consignes de sécurité sur la batterie.
- Examine the battery, charger, and their connectors for excessive wear or damage each time you charge the battery. If damage or excessive wear is detected, do not use the charger or the battery until you have replaced the worn or damaged part.
N'utilisez le chargeur que dans des endroits secs.
About Thermal Fuses
- Your 12-volt battery is equipped with a built-in thermal fuse. The thermal fuse is a self-resetting safety device which automatically trips and shuts down operation of the vehicle if the vehicle is overloaded or the driving conditions too severe. Once a fuse has tripped it will automatically reset itself after approximately 10 seconds and allow the vehicle to resume normal operations. To avoid repeated automatic shut downs, do not overload the vehicle by exceeding the 66 lbs.(30kg) maximum weight capacity or by towing anything behind the vehicle. Avoid severe driving conditions, such as driving up very steep slopes or running into fixed objects, which can cause the wheels to stop spinning while power is still being supplied to the motors.
- Your new battery must be charged for at least 12 hours before you use it in your vehicle for the first time.
- You do not need to remove the battery from your vehicle to recharge it.
- The battery must be upright while charging.
- Le chargeur n'est pas un jouet.
- Ne court-circuitez pas la batterie.
- We recommend that you start charging your battery before beginning assembly of your new vehicle.
- Before charging the battery, examine the battery case for cracks and other damage which may cause sulfuric acid (electrolyte) to leak during the charging process.
- If damage is detected, do not charge the battery or use it in your vehicle. Battery acid is very corrosive and can cause severe damage to surfaces it contacts.
- Do not charge the battery on a surface which could be damaged by the acid contained inside the battery. Take precautions to protect the surface on which you charge your battery.
- If your battery is old and will not accept a charge, do not leave it in the vehicle. Always remove a dead battery from the vehicle.
- Les piles non rechargeables ne doivent pas être rechargées.
- Les batteries rechargeables ne doivent être chargées que sous la surveillance d'un adulte.
- Les piles doivent être insérées avec la polarité correcte.
- Les piles épuisées doivent être retirées du jouet.
- Les bornes d'alimentation ne doivent pas être court-circuitées.
Batterie en charge
- Les piles non rechargeables ne doivent pas être rechargées.
- Make sure the charger connector is matching with the battery connector.
- Make sure the brand, voltage, and frequency of the charger are in accordance with the wall outlet.
- Les piles doivent être insérées avec la polarité correcte.
- Les bornes d'alimentation ne doivent pas être court-circuitées.
Charger la batterie
The first charge will take about 12 hours.
- Open the battery charger port (located on the seat of nearby).
- Insert the battery charger connector into the charger port.
- Plug the charger into a standard 120V wall outlet. Note: The charger may feel warm during charging. This is normal and not a cause for concern.
- After charging is complete (at least 8-70 hours, but not more than twenty-four hours, with the first charge taking about 12 hours) unplug the charger from the wall outlet and unplug the battery connector from the charger port.
- Plug the battery connector into the charger port.
- Branchez le chargeur dans une prise murale standard.
- Only use the 12-volt charger to charge your 12-volt battery.
- Note: if power flow to the wall outlet is controlled by a switch, make sure the switch is “ON”.
- Before first-time use, charge the battery for at least 12 hours. Never charge the battery longer than 24 hours.
- Recharge the battery for at least 8-10 hours after each use of your vehicle.
- Do not charge the battery longer than 24 hours.
- Do not charge or store battery upside down. Charging produces explosive gases. Charge away from flames, sparks, and lit cigarettes. Charge in a well-ventilated area.
- Once the battery is charged, disconnect the battery connector from the charger connector. Unplug the charger from the wall outlet. The battery is now ready to be installed in your vehicle. Please see the following Battery Installation Section for detailed instructions on installing your vehicle:
Remplacement de la batterie
- Remove the screw on the back of the seats and lift the seats out.
- Débrancher les connecteurs de la batterie
- Remove the four screws on the sides of the battery
- Carefully lift the battery out of the battery compartment.
Entretien et mise au rebut de la batterie
- If a battery leak develops, avoid contact with the leaking acid and place the damaged battery in a plastics sealed bag.
- If acid comes in contact with skin or eyes, flush with, cool water for at least 15 minutes and call a physician immediately.
- If acid is Intemally ingested, give water, milk of magnesia, or egg whites immediately. Never give emetics or induce « vomiting. Call a physician immediately.
- Charge a new battery for at least 18 hours before first use.
- Ne chargez jamais la batterie plus de 24 heures.
- Overcharging or undercharging the battery may shorten battery life and decrease vehicle running time. e After the first charge, recharge the battery for at least 12 hours after each use. Never charge the battery longer than 24 hours. Charge the battery after each use, regardless of how long the vehicle was used.
- The battery must be upright while charging.
- Ne laissez pas la batterie se décharger complètement avant de la charger.
- Charger la batterie avant de ranger le véhicule.
- Charge the battery at least once per month, even if the vehicle has not been used.
- Laisser la batterie dans un état déchargé la ruinera.
- If the vehicle will be stored for more than two months, be sure to disconnect the motor hamess from the battery.
- Do not store the battery in temperatures above 75° F or below-10° F.
- Prevent the battery from moving freely inside the battery compartment. Make sure all screws for the battery cover tighten.
- Examine the battery, charger, and its connector for excessive wear or damage each time you charge the battery. If damage is detected, do not use the charger or the battery until you have replaced the worn or damaged part.
- Remember to remove an exhausted battery from the vehicle.
- Battery leakage and corrosion can damage the vehicle.
TO PROLONG BATTERY LIFE, YOU MUST RECHARGE THE BATTERY AFTER EACH USE. YOU MUST ALSO CHARGE YOUR BATTERY IF IT HAS NOT BEEN USED FOR 30 DAYS OR MORE.
- Your battery is a sealed lead-acid battery.
It must be recycled or disposed of in an environmentally sound manner.
- Never dispose of your battery in the regular, household trash. The incineration, landfilling, or mixing of sealed lead-acid batteries with household trash is prohibited by law in most areas.
- Always remove exhausted batteries from your toy.
- Dispose of dead batteries properly. Never burn or bury them.
- Do not dispose of a lead-acid battery in a fire. The battery may explode or leak.
Diagramme des pièces
Note: Some parts shown are assembled to both sides of the vehicle.
|N° Pièce||Quantité||N° Pièce||Quantité||N° Pièce||Quantité|
|1. Front End Assembly||1||9. Gearbox with Motor||2||17. Siège||1|
|2. Front Bumper Support Frame||1||10. Side Support Frame||2||18. Volant||1|
|3. Steering column “J”||1||11. RearAxle||1||19. Truck Roof Assembly||1|
|4. Steering Wheel Motor||1||12. Rear Bumper Support rame||1||20. Arrièreview Miroir||2|
|5. Front Axle Assembly||1||13. Trunk Cover||1||21 Assemblage de la colonne||2|
|6. Corps principal||1||14. Couvercle de la batterie||1||22. Dashboard Top||1|
|7. Wheel ‘||4||15. Door Assembly||1||23. Dashboard Bottom||1|
|8. Wheel Cover ‘||4||16. Backrest Assembly||1||24. Head Lights||2|
Liste des pieces
- Please identify all parts before assembly and save all packaging material until assembly is completed to ensure that no parts are discarded.
- Metal parts have been coated with lubricant for protection during shipment. Wipe all metal parts with a paper towel to remove any excess lubricant.
Children can be harmed by small parts, sharp edges, and sharp points in the vehicle’s unassembled state, or by electrical items. Care should be taken in unpacking and assembling the vehicle. Children should not handle parts, including the battery, or help in the assembly of the vehicle.
|• Insert the rear bumper support frame and fasten it with 8 screws||• Assemble all the parts in sequence as picture shows. Insert a pin to the hole of the front axle and make it to “M” shape by a plier.|
|• Assemble all the parts In sequence as picture shows. Insert a pin to the hole of the rear, axle and make it to “M” shape by a plier.||• “Snap” the wheel cover into the right place, Repeat the process for the other three wheels.|
|• Plug connectors. Place the steering wheel onto the turning shaft and fasten it with bolt and nut.||• Fit the tabs of the backrest assembly into the slots in the body. Push it to “snap” in place. Make sure it fits securely.|
|• Place the backrest on the main body and fix it with 4 screws.||• Place the front of the backrest in the cab on the main and fasten with 4 screws.|
|• Put the seat on the main body and fasten it with 2 screws on both sides and 1 screw on the back.||• Insert the rearview mirror until you hear a click sound. Same procedure for the other side.|
• Insert the truck roof until you hear a click sound. Fasten it with 9 screws.
• Insert the battery cover and fasten it with 8 screws.
Operating your Vehicle
Switch button ON and OFF.
Push the shifter in an upward position and press the accelerator slowly.
Push the shifter in downward position and press the accelerator slowly.
Vehicle has been pre-set to operate at low speed (1.5 mph, (3 kmh) maximum). Once your child has mastered safe driving skills and understands the Safe Driving Rules.
Vehicle to be driven at the higher speed (2 mph, (3.5kmh) maximum) as well as the the lower speed (1.5 mph,(3 kmh) maximum).
Make sure your child can safely steer and operate the vehicle and knows the rules for safe driving.
Vehicle will automatically stop after the accelerator is released.
Press the buttons on the sides of the steering wheel. Each button will make a different sound effect.
Dispositif de sécurité
AUTO POWER OFF. If the motor is overloaded for any reason, including improper usage, an electrical circuit breaker will automatically cut off the power, then resume after the parts have cooled!
- Clean with a dry, soft cloth only. Do not wash with water or corrosive agents.
- Store vehicle in a dry area when not in use since moisture could cause the metal components and electrical parts to corrode.
- Remember to charge the battery monthly while the vehicle is not in regular use.
- Check and tighten all screws and coverings regularly.
- Check all plastic parts for cracks. Replace as necessary.
Trunk, for some small articles. tools and etc.
|7. Prise USB
8. Bouton marche / arrêt
9. High/Low-Speed Button
10. Gear Shift
|Car does not move||Le disjoncteur s'est déclenché||Circuit breaker may ‘trip’ and slop the vehicle if it is overloaded or the driving conditions too severe. The breaker will automatically reset after approximately 10 seconds, and the vehicle will operate normaly. To avoid repeated automatic shut downs, do not overload the vehicle by exoeeding the weight limit of 30 kg, cc by lowing anything behind the vehicle. Do not drive uphill or run Into fixed objects, which can cause the wheels to stop spinning while power is WI being supplied to the motors.|
|Loose wire or connectors||Check all wires and connectors. Make sure that the motor harness connector Is plugged In tightly to the battery, and that there are no loose wires around the motor.|
|Batterie morte||An old or improperly cared battery may be dead.|
|Batterie sous-chargée||A new battery should have been charged for at least 12 hours before using the vehicle for the first time. After that, it must be recharged for at least 12 hours after each use .Never charge longer than 24 hours. Check all connectors; make sure the charger is plugged into the wall. Make sure the power flow to the outlet is on.|
|Le chargeur ne fonctionne pas||You must have a volt meter in order to tell whether the charger is working or not.|
|Electricity switch damages||When exposed to water or moisture, electricity can become corroded, or can Jam due to loose dirt, sand or gravel.|
|Car was running but suddenly stopped||Loose wire or connectors||Check all wires and connectors. Make sure that the motor harness connector is plugged into the battery tightly, and that there are no loose wires around the motor.|
|Le disjoncteur s'est déclenché||Circuit breaker may tip’ and stop the vehicle if it is overloaded or the driving conditions too severe. The breaker will automatically reset after approximately 10 seconds, and the vehicle will operate normally. To avoid repeated automatic shutdowns, do not overload the vehicle by exceeding the weight limit of 30kg, or by towing anything behind the vehicle. Do not drive uphill or run Into fixed objects, which can cause the wheels to stop spinning while power is still being supplied to the motors.|
|Short pasting time (less than 1 hours percharge)||Batterie sous-chargée||Anew battery should have been charged for at least 12 hours before using the vehicle for the first time. After that, it must be recharged for at least 12 hours after each use. Never charge longer than 24 hours. Check all connectors; make sure the charger is plugged into the wal. Make sure the power flow to the outlet is on.|
Old battery will not accept a full charge
|Never charge battery longer than 24 hours.
Even with proper care, a rechargeable battery does not last forever. Average battery life is 1 to 3 years depending on vehicle use and use conditions. Replace the battery with a new 12 volt rechargeable battery.
|Vehicle is sluggish||Batterie sous-chargée||A new battery should have been charged for at least 12 hours before using the vehicle for the first time. After that, it must be recharged for at least 12 hours after each use. Never charge longer than 24 hours. Check all connectors; make site the charger is plugged into the wall. Make sure the power flow to the outlet is on.|
|La batterie doit être rechargée||Be sure to charge the battery after each use.|
|Old battery will not accept a full charge||Even with proper care, a rechargeable battery does not last forever. Average battery It is 1 to 3 yeas depending on vehicle use and use conditions. Replace the battery with a new 12 volt rechargeable battery.|
|Le véhicule est surchargé
Driving conditions are too strersslul
|ABow no more than 1 rider at a time, follow the 66 I bs.(30 kg)weigM capacity and don’t tow anything behind the vehicle.
Use only on a generally level ground.
|Intermittent vehide operation||Fil ou connecteur desserré||Check al wires around the motors and all connectors to make sure they are tight.|
|When the go toot pedal is pressed, the vehicle won’t run without a push||Fil ou connecteur desserré||Check all wires around the motors and all connectors to make sure they are tight|
|Charger get warm during use||This is normal and should not be a concern.||Aucune action nécessaire.|
|Battery makes gurgling or sizzling noise while charging||Some noise and swelling is normal and should not be a concern||No action required. If the battery does not make noise whirr charging. II does not mean it isn’t accepting the charging.|
Documents / Ressources
|CHAMPION TY327938 12-Volt Electric Kids Ride on Car Mercedes Benz Actros with 2.4G Remote Control [pdf] Manuel d'utilisation|
TY327938, 12-Volt Electric Kids Ride on Car Mercedes Benz Actros with 2.4G Remote Control, TY327938 12-Volt Electric Kids Ride on Car Mercedes Benz Actros with 2.4G Remote Control