FlinQ Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphone FQC8142
- Bluetooth: V5.0 + EDR
- Bluetooth Protocols supported: A2DP/HS/HFP/AVRCP
- Standby Time: Up to 450 Hours max*
- Music Play Time: Up to 5-8 hours max*
- Talk Time: Up to 6 Hours max*
- Battery: 300mAh Lithium Battery
- USB charging: DC 5V IN 1000mA
- FM frequency: 87.5-108MHz
- Wireless frequency: 2.401-2.480GHz
- Wireless distance: 10 meters max
- Frequency: 20Hz-20KHz
- Speaker: 40mm
- Output power: 35mW
- Rated Power: 2x 5W
- SNR: 88dB
- Charging time: ≤2 hours
Note: * Depends on brand, phone model / type and volume settings
Use the supplied micro USB cable and connect it with the headphone’s connection. You can use any available USB power source with 5V power. The charging time is approximately 2 hours. During the charging mode the LED light will turn red. When it is fully charged, the LED is OFF.
Pairing the headphone by Bluetooth:
- Press and hold the power button 3 seconds, when the headphone is off, to power it ON.
- The blue/red LED light will turn on and flashes quickly to indicate it is ready to pair.
- Open the Bluetooth menu in your device’s Bluetooth settings
- When your mobile phone searches the headphone, the pairing name is “FlinQ Wireless On-Ear …. ”
- Press this name and it will connect automatically, no password is needed. (if a password is required please enter: 0000). After selecting the headphone you will hear “Your headphones are connected” The blue LED light will flash 2x each 5 seconds to indicate it is successful connected
Your headphones are ready to use!
Button operation instructions (make 1 – 13 clear on picture from the headphone’s button):
- To Power ON/OFF: Press and hold the POWER button around 3 seconds. You will hear an audible voice message.
- Previous song/ Volume – :
• In Bluetooth mode: 1x press = Previous song, long press = Volume down
• In SD Card / MP3 mode: 1x press = Previous song, long press = Volume down
• In FM mode: 1x press = Previous FM Frequency, long press = Volume down
- Play/Pause: • When you receive a phone call in Bluetooth mode: 1x press = Answering the call and ending the call. Long press = Reject the call. Quickly press 2x = Last number redialing. To play/pause music = 1x press
• In SD Card / MP3 mode: 1x press = Play/Pause
• In FM mode: 1x press = Automatically searching the FM Frequency stations and store’s it as it was been found.
- Next song/ Volume +:
• In Bluetooth mode: 1x press = Next song, long press = Volume up
• In SD Card / MP3 mode: 1x press = Next song, long press = Volume up
• In FM mode: 1x press = Next FM Frequency, long press = Volume up
1x press each time to change the mode between Bluetooth mode/SD Card MP3/FM Radio and AUX line In.
Restart music or FM Radio: When a call is answered the music will stop automatically. To start the music again after the call press the play button.
- In Bluetooth pairing mode: The blue/red LED light will flash quickly to indicate it is ready to pair. The blue LED light will flash slowly when the headphone is successfully connected to your device.
- In SD Card / MP3 mode: The blue led light will flash slowly when activated.
- In FM mode: The blue LED light is flashing slowly when hearing the FM radio and will flash quickly when searching the FM radio stations.
SD CARD/MP3 MODE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Make sure the power is ON
- Insert an SD/TF card (max 32Gb Class 10 or higher) with MP3 music and it will start to play automatically. Or if needed press the mode key and switch to SD CARD/MP3 mode manually.
- 1x press the play button
AUX LINE-IN MODE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Insert the supplied AUX Cable and it will turn to AUX Line-In mode automatically. It will now play any audio from your connected device. If not done automatically please use the mode button to select it.
- It supports; smart(phone) devices, Ipad/Tablets/Ipod/MP4/MP3/CD/PC and other line out devices.
- When the headphone’s are switched OFF and ON it will automatically reconnect to the last paired device.
- Battery indication on iOS devices.
- Audio formats supported: MP3
- Maximum volume warning: A beep will be heard through the speakers.
- Power save function: If the headphones are not successfully connected within 10 minutes, the headphones will automatically shut down.
- Inserting an AUX cable will cut off the power supply and allows for listening when low on battery.
- Do not use the headset excessively and do not store them under heavy pressure. The headset are not resistant to heat and water.
- Keep the headset away from the WIFI router or other high-frequency equipment and
walls etc. to prevent interruption of signal reception.
- Use the headset in working range (max. 10 meters). The effect will be significantly better if there are no obstacles between the connected devices.
- Use these Bluetooth headset with any device with Bluetooth stereo function.
- The LED light turns red when charging starts.
- When using the headset again, please keep them upright when you remove them from the charging station to prevent damage.
- POWER ON/OFF
- SD / TF CARD
- NEXT / VOL+
- PLAY / PAUSE / ANSWER / REJECT
- MODE FOR : BT / FM / MP3 / AUX
- PREV / VOLAUX
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!