ADVENTURER 3 V2
Quick Start Guide
- Do not remove the wrapping around the nozzle.
- Hot! Avoid touching the heating nozzle in operation.
- Moving parts in the printer may cause injury. Do not wear gloves or other sources of entanglement in operation.
This guide is only applicable to the FLASHFORGE Adventurer3 V2 3D printer
- Open the box.
- Remove the wrapping paper box on the top, there is a Quickstart, an after-sales service, an accessory kit, a power cable, and a roll of material on the plastic box.
- Take out the printer of the carton, and remove the bubble pack outside the printer.
- Tear off fixed tapes and front door protective bag.
- Take the power cable out and plug it into the power input.
- Plug the other end of the power cable into the socket, and turn on the power switch.
- Turn on the power switch.
- Open the front door.
- Tap [Tools]-[Setting] on the touch screen as the picture showed above, and tap [Move].
- Tap the upper arrow in the moving page to make the extruder raises for removing the paper box on the bottom easier.
- Squeeze the wrapping paper box to the middle slightly and take it out.
- Unboxing completed! Recommended that you take good care of packing materials for furthur carrying and keeping.
Getting to know your Adventurer 3 V2
|1. Filament guide tube
2. Filament guide tube joint
3. Extruder base
4. Cooling Fan
5. Removable nozzle
6. Extruder cables
8. Led light
9. Turbo Fan Baffle
10. Front door
11. Y-Axis sliding slot
12. Platform base
13. Removable build plate
15. USB stick input
16. Power switch
17. Power input
18. Spool holder
19. Filament cover
20. Filament cover handle
22. Filament intake
23. Filament feeding wheel
24. Top cover
25. Air outlet
26. Ethernet input
- Tap [Filament], tap [Load], afterload completed, tap [OK].
- As shown on the left, loading starts when the extruder is heated to the target temperature.
- Open the filament cover, insert the filament into the filament intake, and push the filament into the feeding wheel until some resistance is sensed.
Note: Please make sure filament has been pushed into the feeding wheel!
Mind the loading direction of filament, make sure to be clockwise as the picture shown.
- Load completed when you see filament come out of the extruder, tap [OK]. Put the spool of filament on the spool holder, and close the filament cover.
- Tap [Build], choose the file path: Print from a local memory card.
- Locate the model file in the model list, Tap on its right to start printing; or tap the model file picture or file name to enter the model details page, tap to start printing.
- The extruder will heat up and the printer will start printing after the heating is completed. After model printing is finished, the printer will sound a beep and pop out a notice on the touch screen.
- As shown in the picture, press down the dotted line area and draw out the removable build plate.
When printing is completed, the extruder and build plate may still be hot, please start operating after cooling down!
- Bend the build plate, the plate will produce certain deformation, separating the plate away from the bottom of the model (Please use a scraper to assist in removing when the model is too small or big).
- Tap [Filament], tap [Change], extruder starts preheating.
- Open the filament cover.
- Pull out the filament as the picture showed above.
- Insert new filament into the filament intake and push the filament into the feeding wheel until resistance is sensed.
- Tap [ok] after plugging in the new filament, and loading starts. When new filament comes out of the extruder steadily, replace is completed, tap [OK].
- Put the spool of filament on the spool holder, close the filament cover.
Tel: (626)322-3855 Web: https://flashforge-usa.com/
Add 17747 Railroad Street, City of Industry, CA 91748.
Documents / Resources
|FLASHFORGE Adventurer 3 V2 3D Printer [pdf] User Guide|
Adventurer 3 V2, Adventurer 3 V2 3D Printer, 3D Printer