FIILPOW B8 Pro 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower
Notice: The blower is intended for household or commercial use.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of injury, the user must read and understand the Operator’s Manual before using this product. Save these instructions for future reference.
The purpose of safety symbols is to attract your attention to possible dangers. The safety symbols and the explanations with them deserve your careful attention and understanding. The symbol warnings do not, by themselves, eliminate any danger. The instructions and warnings they give are no substitutes for proper accident prevention measures.
WARNING: Be sure to read and understand all safety instructions in this Operator’s Manual, including all safety alert symbols such as “DANGER,” “WARNING,” and “CAUTION” before using this tool. Failure to following all instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire, and/or serious personal injury.
DAMAGE PREVENTION AND INFORMATION MESSAGES
These inform the user of important information and/or instructions that could lead
to equipment or other property damage if they are not followed. Each message is preceded by the word “NOTICE”, as in the example below:
NOTICE: Equipment and/or property damage may result if these instructions are not followed.
WARNING: The operation of any power tools can result in foreign objects being thrown into your eyes, which can result in severe eye damage. Before beginning power tool operation, always wear safety goggles or safety glasses with side shields and a full face shield when needed. We recommend a Wide Vision Safety Mask for use over eyeglasses or standard safety glasses with side shields. Always use eye protection which is marked to comply with ANSI Z87.1.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
This page depicts and describes safety symbols that may appear on this product. Read, understand, and follow all instructions on the machine before attempting to assemble and operate.
Precautions that involve your safety.
|Read & Understand Operator’s Manual||To reduce the risk of injury, user must read and understand the operator’s manual before using this product.|
Failure to keep long hair away from the air intake could result in personal injury.
|Failure to keep loose clothing from being drawn into air intake vents could result in personal injury.|
|Always wear safety goggles or safety glasses with side shields and a full face shield when operating this product.|
Do not operate without tube in place.
Keep Bystanders Away
Keep all bystanders at least 50 ft. away.
|This product uses lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries. Local, state, or federal laws may prohibit disposal of batteries in ordinary trash. Consult your local waste authority for information regarding available recycling and/or disposal options.|
|IPX4||Ingress Protection Degree||Protection from splashing water|
|CFM||Cubic Feet Per Minute||Air volume|
|MPH||Miles Per Hour||Air velocity|
|Direct Current||Type or a characteristic of current|
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT!
WARNING: To ensure safety and reliability, all repairs should be performed by a qualified service technician.
WARNING: To reduce risk of fire, electric shock, or injury:
- Know your power blower. Read the instruction manual carefully. Learn the blower’s applications and limitations, as well as the specific potential hazards related to this blower. Following this rule will reduce the risk of electric shock, fire, or serious injury.
- Do not allow the blower to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when
used by or near children.
- Use only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturer’s
- If the blower is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left
outdoors, or dropped into water, return it to a service center.
- Do not handle the charger, including charger plug, or charger terminals
with wet hands.
- Do not put any object into any openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep openings free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts. Loose clothes, jewelry, or long hair can be drawn into air vents.
- Secure long hair above shoulder level to prevent entanglement in moving
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
- Do not charge the battery pack outdoors.
- Use only the charger supplied by the manufacturer to recharge.
- Do not leave blower unattended when the battery is inserted. Remove the battery when the blower is not in use and before servicing.
- Do not operate blowers in explosive atmospheres, such as in the presence of flammable liquids, gases, or dust. Blowers create sparks that may ignite dust or fumes.
- Use the battery-operated blower only with a specifically designated battery pack. Use of any other batteries may create a risk of fire.
- Use only with battery packs and chargers listed below.
|TK2040||TK – 18CQU
TK – 45CQU
- Stay alert, watch what you are doing and use common sense when operating a power blower. Do not use the blower while tired, upset, or under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or medication. A moment of inattention while operating blowers may result in serious personal injury.
- Avoid accidental starting. Be sure that the switch is in the locked or off position before inserting the battery pack. Carrying blowers with your finger on the switch or inserting the battery pack into a blower with the switch on invites accidents.
- Use safety equipment. Always wear eye protection. Dust mask, non-skid safety shoes, hard hat, or hearing protection must be used for appropriate conditions.
- Do not use on a ladder, rooftop, tree, or other unstable support. Stable footing on a solid surface enables better control of the blower in unexpected situations.
Always take care of your feet, children, or pets around you when removing the battery pack from blower. Serious injury could result if the battery pack falls. NEVER remove the battery pack when in a high position.
- Do not use the blower if switch does not turn it on or off. A blower that cannot be controlled with the switch is dangerous and must be repaired.
- Disconnect the battery pack from the blower before making any adjustments, changing accessories, or storing the blower. Such preventive safety measures reduce the risk of starting the blower accidentally.
- Turn off all controls before removing the battery.
DO NOT attempt to clear clogs from the unit without first removing the battery.
- Check for misalignment or binding of moving parts, breakage of parts, and any other condition that may affect the blower’s operation. If damaged, have the blower serviced before using. Many accidents are caused by poorly maintained blowers.
- Keep the blower and its handle dry, clean and free from oil and grease. Always use a clean cloth when cleaning. Never use brake fluids, gasoline, petroleum-based products, or any strong solvents to clean your blower. Following this rule will reduce the risk of loss of control and deterioration of the enclosure plastic.
- Always wear safety glasses with side shields. Everyday glasses have only impact-resistant lenses. They are NOT safety glasses. Following this rule will reduce the risk of eye injury.
- Always wear eye protection with side shields marked to comply with ANSI Z87.1 along with hearing protection when operating this equipment.
- Protect your lungs. Wear a face or dust mask if the operation is dusty. Following this rule will reduce the risk of serious personal injury.
- Protect your hearing. Wear hearing protection during extended periods of operation. Following this rule will reduce the risk of serious personal injury.
- Battery-powered blowers do not have to be plugged into an electrical outlet; therefore, they are always in operating condition. Be aware of possible hazards when not using your battery powered blower or when changing accessories. Following this rule will reduce the risk of electric shock, fire, or serious personal injury.
- Wear heavy long pants, long sleeves and boots. Avoid loose garments or jewelry that could get caught in moving parts of the machine or its motor.
- Do not operate the equipment while barefoot or when wearing sandals or similar lightweight footwear. Wear protective footwear that will protect your feet and improve your footing on slippery surfaces.
- Do not incinerate the appliance even if it is severely damaged. The batteries
can explode in a fire.
- Batteries can explode in the presence of a source of ignition, such as a pilot light. To reduce the risk of serious personal injury, never use any cordless product in the presence of open flame. An exploded battery can propel debris and chemicals. If exposed, flush with water immediately.
- Keep firm footing and balance. Do not overreach. Overreaching can result in
loss of balance.
- Check the work area before each use. Remove all objects such as rocks, broken glass, nails, wire, or string which can be thrown by or become entangled in the machine.
- Do not point the blower tube in the direction of people or pets.
- Never run the unit without the proper equipment attached. Always ensure that the blower tube is installed.
- When not in use, the blower should be stored indoors in a dry, secure place out of the reach of children.
- Keep all bystanders, children, and pets at least 50 ft. away.
- Blower service must be performed only by qualified repair personnel. Service or maintenance performed by unqualified personnel may result in a risk of injury.
- When servicing a blower, use only identical replacement parts. Follow instructions in the Maintenance section of this manual. Use of unauthorized parts or failure to follow Maintenance Instructions may create a risk of shock or injury.
- Never use the blower near fires or hot ashes. Use near fires or ashes can spread fires and result in serious injury and/or property damage.
- Never use blower to spread chemicals, fertilizers, or any other toxic substances. Spreading these substances could result in serious injury to the operator or bystanders.
- Do not expose a battery pack or tool to fire or excessive temperature.
Exposure to fire or temperature above 212 °F (100°C) may cause explosion.
- Save these instructions. Refer to them frequently and use them to instruct others who may use this tool. If you loan this tool to someone else, also loan these instructions to them to prevent misuse of the product and possible injury.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
Congratulations on your selection of the new 20V Lithium-ion powered blower. It has been designed, engineered and manufactured to give you the best possible dependability and performance..
This manual contains important information on to the safe assembly, operation and maintenance of your product Read it carefully before using the product. Keep this manual handy so you can refer to it at any time.
|Maximum air volume at nozzle||450 CFM|
Maximum air velocity
|Maximum blowing force||12 Newtons|
|Approximate run time
(With TK2040 20V Battery 4.0
|21 min (Low speed)|
|12min (High Speed)|
|7 min (Boost mode)|
|Recommended Operating Temperature||14°F-104°F(-10°C-40°C)|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||-4°F-158°F(-20°C-70°C)|
|Weight (without battery pack)||5 lb. (2.3 kg)|
|Battery||TK2040||20V 4Ah 80Wh|
|charger||TK-18CQU||IP: 120V~ 60HZ 65W|
|OP: 18-20VDC 2.5A|
KNOW YOUR BLOWER (Fig. 1)
The safe use of this product requires an understanding of the information on the tool and in this instruction manual, as well as knowledge of the project you are attempting. Before use of this product, familiarize yourself with all operating features and safety rules.
|Air-Speed Trigger||Starts/stops the blower and adjusts the air speed|
|Speed/Lock-On Dial||Starts or stops the blower; locks the blower at any speed|
|Boost Button||Amplifies the air velocity to the maximum|
|Battery-Release Button||Releases the battery pack from the blower|
|Latch||Locks the battery pack when installing it on the blower|
|Tube-Release Button||Releases the tube from the blower|
WARNING: If any parts are damaged or missing, do not operate this product until the parts are replaced. Use of this product with damaged or missing parts could result in serious personal injury.
WARNING: Do not attempt to modify this product or create accessories not recommended for use with this blower. Any such alteration or modification is misuse and could result in a hazardous condition leading to possible serious personal injury.
WARNING: Always remove the battery pack from the product when you are assembling parts, making adjustments, cleaning, or when the product is not in use.
- This product requires assembly.
- Carefully remove the product and any accessories from the box. Make sure that all items listed in the packing list are included.
WARNING: Do not use this product if any parts on the packing list are already assembled to your product when you unpack it. Parts on this list are not assembled to the product by the manufacturer and require customer installation. Use of a product that may have been improperly assembled could result in serious personal injury.
- Inspect the tool carefully to make sure no breakage or damage occurred during shipping.
- Do not discard the packing material until you have carefully inspected and satisfactorily operated the tool.
- If any parts are damaged or missing, please return the product to the place of purchase.
ASSEMBLING THE BLOWER TUBE
- Remove the battery.
- Align the groove in the tube with the knob on the blower housing. Push the tube onto the blower housing until the latch snaps into place (Fig. 2 & 3).
- To remove the tube, press and hold the tube-release button to disengage the latch, then pull the tube straight from the blower (Fig. 4).
ASSEMBLING THE BLOWER TAPERED/FLAT NOZZLE
- Remove the battery.
- Align the groove in the front tube with the knob on the tube. Push the front tube onto the tube until it snaps into place
(Fig. 5 & 6).
- To remove the Front tube, press and hold the front tube-release button to disengage the latch, then pull the front tube straight from the blower (Fig. 7).
- Follow the same sequence to assemble or remove the tube
- Never attempt to charge non-rechargeable batteries.
- If the cords is defective, please replace them immediately.
- Do not expose to water.
- Do not open the charger.
- Do not probe the charger.
- The charger is intended for indoor use only.
- Connect the charger to the power outlet socket
Charger Indications (Fig. 1)
|Number||Charger status||LED State|
|Red light||Green light|
|1||Power on, ready state||OFF||Flash(1HZ)|
|4||Battery temperature is too high||OFF||ON|
|Remark: Battery operating temperature 0℃＜T＜50℃|
NOTICE: If the battery does not fit properly, disconnect it and confirm that the battery pack is the correct model for this charger . Do not charge any other battery pack or battery pack that does not fit the charger.
- Frequently monitor the charger and battery pack while connected Unplug the charger and disconnect it from the battery pack after finished. Keep the battery pack cool completely before using it.
- Store the charger and battery pack and make the children can’t reach.
NOTICE: If battery is hot after continuous use in the tool, let it to cool down before If battery is hot after continuous use in the tool, let it to cool down before charging. This will extend the life of your batteries charging. This will extend the life of your batteries.
WARNING: Before making any adjustments please ensure the machine is switched off or remove the battery pack.
- Hold the tool with one hand and the battery pack with the other. Hold the tool with one hand and the battery pack with the other.
- To o install: install: Push Push the battery pack and slide into battery port, port, make sure sure the release latch on the rear side of the battery snaps into place and battery is secure before side of the battery snaps into place and the battery is secure before beginning operation.
- To remove: Press the battery release latch and pull the battery pack out at the same To remove: Press the battery release latch and pull the battery pack out at the same time. time.
Battery Capacity Indicator (Fig. 3)
There are battery capacity indicators on the battery pack, you can check the capacity status of the battery if you squeeze the button (A) Before using the machine.
Please press switch trigger to check if the battery is full enough for properly working.
Those 4 LED might show the status of the capacity level of the battery:
- 4 LEDs are lit: Battery fully charged
- 3 LEDs are lit: Battery 75% charged
- 2 LEDs are lit: Battery 50% charged
- 1 LED is lit: Battery almost discharged
WARNING: Do not allow familiarity with this product to make you careless. Remember that a careless fraction of a second is sufficient to inflict serious injury.
WARNING: Always wear eye protection marked to comply with ANSI Z87.1, along with hearing protection. Failure to do so could result in objects being thrown into your eyes and other possibly serious injuries.
WARNING: Do not use any attachments or accessories not recommended by the manufacturer of this product. The use of attachments or accessories not recommended can result in serious personal injury.
Before each use, inspect the entire product for damaged, missing, or loose parts, such as screws, nuts, bolts, caps,etc. Tighten securely all fasteners and caps and do not operate this product until all missing or damaged parts are replaced.
You may use this product for the purposes listed below:
- Clearing hard surface, such as driveways and walkways
- Keeping decks and driveways free from leaves and pine needles
TO INSTALL/REMOVE BATTERY PACK (Fig. 8)
CHARGE BEFORE FIRST USE.
WARNING: Always remove the battery pack from the product when you are assembling parts, making adjustments, cleaning, or when not in use. Removing the battery pack will prevent accidental starting that could cause serious personal injury.
- Align the ribs of the battery pack with the mounting slots in the blower’s battery port.
- Press the battery pack into the battery port until it snaps into position.
WARNING: Always take care to note the location of your feet, children, or pets when pressing the battery-release button. Serious injury could result if the battery pack falls. NEVER remove the battery pack when in a high location.
- Press the battery-release button; the battery pack will disengage from the latch and the ejection mechanism will assist with removal.
- Remove the battery pack from the blower.
TO START/STOP THE BLOWER (Fig. 9) AIR-SPEED TRIGGER ONLY
- Depress the air-speed trigger to turn on the
- The airspeed of the blower is controlled with the variable speed More pressure on the trigger results in higher blowing speeds; less pressure on the trigger results in lower blowing speeds. Adjust the speed to suit the task at hand.
- Release the air-speed trigger to turn off the
SPEED/LOCK-ON DIAL ONLY
The blower can be Shifting speed with the speed lock-on dial.
- Turn the speed/lock-on dial low geared to start The airspeed will increase as the Air-Speed Trigger
- Turn the speed/lock-on dial high geared to start the blower. The airspeed will rapidly increase as the Air-Speed Trigger
- Loosening the air-speed trigger to stop the blower.
NOTICE: If the speed/lock-on dial is not turned back to the off position before the battery is removed, the blower will not start when a fully charged battery is installed. This is a protection feature to help prevent accidental startup. Depress the air-speed trigger to deactivate the protection and start the blower.
Press the boost button while working to temporarily increase the air speed to the maximum level. The blower will resume the previous speed when the boost button is released.
OPERATING THE BLOWER
- To keep from scattering debris, blow around the outer edges of a debris Never blow directly into the center of a pile.
- To reduce sound levels, limit the number of pieces of power equipment used at any one time
- Use rakes and brooms to loosen debris before In dusty conditions, slightly dampen surfaces if water is available.
- Conserve water by using power blowers instead of hoses for many lawn and garden applications, including areas such as gutters, screens, patios, grills, porches,
- Watch out for children, pets, open windows, or freshly washed cars, and blow debris safely away
- After using blowers or other equipment, clean up! Dispose of debris properly.
WARNING: When servicing, use only identical replacement parts. Use of any other parts may create a hazard or cause product damage. To ensure safety and reliability, all repairs should be performed by a qualified service technician.
WARNING: To avoid serious personal injury, always remove the battery pack from the product when cleaning or performing any maintenance.
Avoid using solvents when cleaning plastic parts. Most plastics are susceptible to damage from various types of commercial solvents and may be damaged by their use. Use clean cloths to remove dirt, dust, oil, grease, etc.
WARNING: Do not at any time let brake fluids, gasoline, petroleum-based products, penetrating oils, etc., come in contact with plastic parts. Chemicals can damage, weaken or destroy plastic which may result in serious personal injury.
- Clean all foreign material from the air intakes of the blower.
- Store the blower indoors in a place that is inaccessible to children. Keep it away from corrosive agents, such as garden chemicals and de-icing salts.
Blower doesn’t work.
|¡ The battery pack is not attached to the blower.
¡ No electrical contact between the blower and battery.
¡ The battery pack is depleted.
¡ The battery pack or blower is too hot.
¡ The speed/lock-on dial was not turned
back to the off position before the battery was removed.
|¡ Attach the battery pack to the blower.
¡ Remove battery, check contacts and reinstall the battery pack.
¡ Charge the battery pack.
¡ Cool the battery pack and blower until their temperature drops below 152°F (67°C).
¡ Depress the air-speed trigger to deactivate the protection and start the blower.
The air velocity decreases obviously.
|¡ Excessive wearing of motor fan.
¡ The air intake is blocked by debris.
|¡ Contact Takelife
servicecenter for repair.
¡ Remove the battery pack, clear the debris.
- This product is warranted as provided for 24-month period from the date of purchase by the first user.
- This warranty covers all material or production flaws excluding batteries, chargers, defective parts of normal wear & tear such as bearings, brushes, cables, and plugs, or accessories such as drills, drill bits, saw blades, etc.; damage or defects resulting from maltreatment, accidents or alterations; nor the cost of transportation.
- Damage and/or defects resulting from inappropriate use also do not fall under the warranty provisions.
- We also disclaim all liability for any bodily injury resulting from inappropriate use of the tool. Repairs may only be carried out by an authorized customer service center for FIilpow tools. Any transportation costs should always be home by the customer unless agreed otherwise in writing.
- At the same time, no claim can be made on the warranty if the damage of the device is the result of negligent maintenance or overload.
- Definitely excluded from the warranty is damage resulting from fluid permeation, excessive dust penetration, intentional damage (on purpose or by gross carelessness), inappropriate usage (use for purposes for which the device is not suitable), incompetent usage (e.g. not following the instructions given in the manual), inexpert assembly, lightning strike, erroneous net voltage. This list is not exhaustive.
- Acceptance of claims under warranty can never lead to the prolongation of the warranty period nor the commencement of a new warranty period in case of a device replacement.
- Devices or parts which are replaced under the warranty therefore remain the property of Fiilpow.
- We reserve the right to reject a claim whenever the purchase cannot be verified or when it is clear that the product has not been properly maintained. (Clean ventilation slots, carbon brushes serviced regularly, etc.).
- Your purchase receipt must be kept as proof of date of purchase.
- Your appliance must be returned dismantled to your dealer in an acceptably clean state, (in its original blow-mold case if applicable to the unit), accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Your tool must be charged at least 1x per month to ensure optimal operation
Tel:+1 347-307-8957 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
Shenzhen Zhuangzhou Mengdie Trade Co., Ltd.
C1606Y, Tianan International Building, No.3012, Renmin South Road, Jiabei Community, Nanhu Street, Luohu District, Shenzhen
Documents / Resources
|FIILPOW B8 Pro 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower [pdf] User Manual|
B8 Pro, 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower, Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower, Cordless Blower, Blower