Fiido D11 User Manual
SHENZHEN QLHX TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
No. 60, Dawei area 1, Longxin Community, Baolong street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
https://www.fiido.com email：[email protected]
Fiido Electric Bicycle Catalogue
- Safety information
- Bike diagrams
- Installation instructions
- Folding instructions
This manual includes important safety, performance and service information. Please make sure you have read the following warnings before you use our product for the first time.
a) If you lend your electric bicycle to other people, please let the user read this manual, it could be helpful to decrease the risk of accident.
b) Please wear a suitable and safe helmet when riding, please wear clothes with fluorescent and reflective stripes when you ride at night. Don’t exceed the speed limits, it is a main reason for traffic accidents, please make sure you follow the traffic rules.
c) Don’t touch the charging port on the bike, or use metal to touch it. Otherwise it will cause a short circuit.
d) Starting the bike using the throttle, frequent braking, riding against the wind, carrying people or anything when the tire pressure is insufficient, insufficient air pressure in the tires in general. All of these will consume a lot of electric energy, and therefore reduce the distance you can go. To extend the range:
- Use power assist mode.
- Brake only when necessary for your safety and don’t start from zero using the throttle.
- Don’t overload the bicycle.
- Before riding, please check the pressure of the tire and supply enough pressure.
e) When charging the e-bike make sure that there is no foreign matter in the charging port. Firstly connect the charger to the e-bike and then connect to the AC power supply to prevent sparking.
f) Don’t expose the e-bike to direct sunlight or rain for an extended period of time, and avoid storing it in places with high temperatures or corrosive gas, so as to avoid chemical corrosion and damage to the electronic parts and painted surfaces, which may lead to operational failure and accident.
g) It’s better to turn off the power button when you haven’t ridden it for a long time, or else the battery will be drained, which will damage it. Please keep it fully charged before you stop riding it for a long time.
h) Your current insurance may not cover situations you may encounter when riding an electric bike, please contact your insurance company or insurance broker for an appropriate consultation.
i) According to the law, people must reach the age of 16 to ride e-bikes or three-wheeled electric bikes. Please refer to the local laws and regulations when using this product in other countries.
j) Bicycles are vehicles with certain risks, please make sure to follow the traffic rules. Also when emergency braking, brake the rear wheel first, and only then the front wheel, especially if the cycling speed is too high. If the front brake is used suddenly, you may fall over. Please ride carefully.
- Removable battery
- Quick release
- Brake disc
- Hub motor
- Folding system
- Charging port
- Controller box
- Chain wheel
- Handle bar
- Folding system
- Brake disc
- Brake power off system
- Light/horn button
- Power on/off button
- Power adjustment
- Thumb shifter
- Power off brake
- Battery Level
- Electric assist gear
(Note: When not used for 10 minutes, the bike is shut down automatically when the bike is stationary.)
13.Battery charging port (located below the saddle)
14.On/Off button ( Once it’s on, the tail light will turn on as well.)
Use a 15mm spanner to screw the pedal spindle into the threaded hole and tighten it in the direction of the arrow (left counterclockwise, right and clockwise, as shown).
(Note: When installing the pedal, be aware of the left and right, align the installation horizontally to prevent 6.the pedal from slipping out of the crank)
- Unfold the D11 bike frame to straightened position and tighten the frame folding handle and safety clasp.
- Unfold the handle bar tube to the upper position, lock the raised tube into position, and tighten the safety clasp. Adjust the T-handle bar into riding position
- To insert the seatpost clamp into position, first open the seatpost clamp located on the bike frame, then insert the seatpost and adjust the tube into position (note the marked lines on the seatpost). Adjust the bike seat height until you find the perfect riding position, then tighten the seatpost clamp to lock into position.
- For your safety, double check the following items are in position before riding: Frame/seat/handle tube locking positions, brake system function, tires inflated, battery charge, and your safety gear.
- Enjoy your D11 and have a fun ride on the world’s best electric bike.
Note: Both the Rise and the Seat Tube are marked with a safe (MAX or MIN). For safety reasons, please use them in a safe range.
steering tube lock and unlock adjusting the handle bar
Note :Please make sure the seat post clamp should be tightened by Allen key
insert to charge
4. Folding instructions
Step 1.Open up the lock at the base of the seatpost, then gently lower the seat to the bottom, and then close the clamp to lock it in position.
Step 2.Open up the lock at the base of the steering tube, then gently fold down the tube and handle bar.
Step 3. Open up the lock at in the centre of the bike frame, and then fold the D11 in half.
locked opened locked opened
Electric Bike System FIIDO System
Electric Motorcycle Support
Power Assist System Support
Max Load weight 120kg
Maximum Speed 25km/h
Maximum Range Power assisted model up to 80-100KM
Battery High quality lion battery 36V 11.6Ah
Battery adaptation DC 42V 2A
Recharge Time 7 hours
Display LCD Display
Drive Type Rear Drive
Frame Material Aluminum Alloy
Front Brake Mechanical Disc Brakes
Brake Type Mechanical Disc Brakes
Chainset Prowheel Steel 52 Tooth
Gears Shimano 7-speed gear
Chain KMC Z7
Rear Brake Mechanical Disc Brakes
Rear Hub/Rated Power XiongDa Motor/250W
Wheel Size 20”
Tyre Size 20”×1.75 inch
Tyres Cheng Shin Tire
Net Weight 17.5kg(with battery)
Unfold size 148cm×57cm×110m
Folding size 80cm x 74cm x 40cm8
* The above data allow for 5% manufacturing tolerances.
* After receiving the goods, there may be some differences between individual accessories and display drawings, which are different due to the different batches, and do not affect the use.
Fiido D11 Electric Bike User Manual – Optimized PDF
Fiido D11 Electric Bike User Manual – Original PDF