ROCPRO D90 USB Type-C External Hard Drive
General Notices · Consistently make multiple backup copies of your data for your protection. Hard disk drives are subject to failure at any time. · Rocstorage, Inc. shall not be held liable for loss of data or the restoration or recovery of data on the device. Please see complete limited Warranty Information in the User’s Manual or on the Rocstor weblisätietoja (www.rocstor.com).
Capacity Disclaimer Actual accessible hard drive capacity will indicate up to 10% lower than stated under different Operating Systems and formatting. Therefore, a 500GB capacity drive may show up as a 450GB drive (approximately.) Warranty Period The Limited warranty period for Rocpro hard drives is three years for parts and labor.
Technical Support / RMA Tel: (818) 727-7000 (USA and Canada) Tel: +1 (818) 727-7000 (Domestic and International) Fax: +1 (818) 875-0002 Toll Free: +1 (855) 245-1616 Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm PST, Mon – Fri (excluding holidays) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trademarks Acknowledgements © 2021, Rocstorage,Inc. Rocstor acknowledges the following trademarks for company names or products mentioned within Rocstor® manual, site,portal pages, articles, and texts. Rocstor and Rocsecure are registered trademarks of Rocstorage Inc. “Store your future” and “Secure your future” are slogan marks of Rocstorage,Inc. Apple®, the apple logo, Mac®, Mac Pro®, Power Mac®, Firewire®, Mac®OS are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.Microsoft®, MS-DOS, Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft. USB Type-C® and USB-C® are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.All other names are trademarks of their respective companies in the United State and other countries. © 2000- 2022.
Designed/assembled/integrated in the U.S.A. using domestic and/or foreign components. Enclosure only is made in China
Specifications, terms, warranties, descriptions, product and services herein are subject to change without notice.
USB Type-C® (USB 3.1 Gen 2) 10GB/s | USB3.0
ROCSTOR ROCPRO D90 quick installation
USB-C to USB Type-A Cable
ROCPRO D90 USB 3.2 Type-C
Compatibility · macOS 10.12+ (Time Machine compatible) · Windows® 7, 8, 10, 11 (via reformat) · Compatible with USB 3.0, 3.1. and ThunderboltTM 3 & 4
1. Turn ON your computer and wait until it fully boots up to load all programs. 2. While the Rocpro D90 switch is OFF, connect the A/C adapter cord to the enclosure at one end and then
connect the power cord directly to wall outlet, surge protector or battery Backup (UPS).
Note: USB-CtoUSB-C: Use this cable if your computer has a USB-C port. USB-CtoUSB 3.0/2.0 Type A: Use this cable if your computer does not have USB-C port.
USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2
Surge Protector or UPS
3. Connect USB cable to the USB port of your host computer (or via Power Hub that is connected to your computer) and then the other end to the USB port in the Rocpro D90.
* Note: For optimal performance, connect Rocpro D90 Mobile External drive to a USB-C host port on your computer. To achieve full interface bandwidth, you can also connect this device to a USB 3.1 port on a computer. Connecting the Rocpro D90 Mobile Drive to a USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port reduces performance to USB 2.0 transfer rates.
ROCSTOR ROCPRO D90 quick installation
4. Turn the Rocpro D90 Hard Drive switch ON.
5. The Hard drive is preformatted for Plug-and-Play operation. After a few seconds a Rocstor HD icon will show on “My Computer” folder under the Windows OS. Under the Mac OS, the Rocpro HD will appear on the “Desktop.”
6. Click (double click) on the Rocstor HD icon to access the drive.
7. When done using a Rocstor external hard drive, and would like to power it off or disconnect the drive from a computer, properly eject it. This is essential, as disconnecting or powering off a drive without safely ejecting it first can potentially cause data loss or even damage to the drive.
*You may also refer to the Rocstor website (www.rocstor.com) to view or download a full version of the Rocpro D90 manual.
Asiakirjat / Resurssit
|rocstor ROCPRO D90 USB Type-C External Hard Drive [pdf] Asennusopas|
ROCPRO D90 USB Type-C External Hard Drive, ROCPRO D90, USB Type-C External Hard Drive, External Hard Drive, Hard Drive, Drive