FERM ATM1041 Tyre Inflator Gun
- Operating pressure
- 0 – 8 bar
- Length of hose
- 350 mm
- 0.40 kg
Explanation of symbols
In this manual and/or on the machine the following symbols are used:
- Wear protective gloves
- Wear eye protection
- Avoid too high pressure
- Never blow or spray in direction of yourself or others; this could cause serious injury.
- Keep bystanders and pets away
- Children and animals should be kept far away from the area of operation of the machine.
If you use the compressor to spray paint:
- Do not work in enclosed spaces or near naked flames.
- Make sure that the environment in which you will be working has dedicated ventilation.
- Protect your nose and mouth with a dedicated mask
- If the compressor is no longer in use, always take the plug out of the plug socket.
- Always make sure that compressed-air hoses are used for compressed air and which are characterized by a maximum pressure adjusted to that of the compressor. Do not try to repair the hose if it is damaged.
First check de pressure of the object.
- Connect the coupling of the gun with the valve of the object
- Read the pressure on the gauge:
- Pressure too high: press the button on the left side to release air.
- Pressure too low: press the trigger to fill the object till required pressure.
- Check pressure by releasing the trigger and read the pressure gauge.
- Disconnect the tyre inflating gun.
Check the service manual of your car for the correct tyre pressure of your car.
- No airflow.
- Check the air pressure.
- Check hose connector (connected correctly?).
- Check the air hose on leakage.
- Should a fault occur, e.g. after wear of a part, please contact the service address on the warranty card.
- To prevent damage during transport, the appliance is delivered in a solid packaging which consists largely of reusable material. Therefore please make use of options for recycling the packaging.
- For the conditions of the guarantee, please refer to the separately provided guarantee card.
Documents / Resources