WIRELESS CHARGER MUSIC LAMP
- Simple and exquisite shape
- Mobile phone stand function
- Adjustable bracket
- Wireless charging distance ≤8 mm/0.315in
- Wireless quick charging
- Wireless speaker
- Hands-free call
Get to know your product
- Touch light
- Function keys
- Wireless speaker indicator light (blue)
- Wireless charging indicator light (white)
- Aluminum frame
- Battery charging indicator light (red)
- Type-C interface
- Power indicator light (white)
- Speaker cavity Silicone anti-slip pad
- Connect the USB port of the USB power cable to the power adapter and the Туре-С end to the product.
- After the product is powered on, its white indicator light lights up constantly.
- Place a device to be charged on the indicated charging area of the product. The product gives a positive sound and the wireless charging indicator light flashes, indicating wireless charging is started.
How to use
- The first touch will turn on the light to the first level brightness, i.e., 30%.
- The second touch will make the light brightness to reach 70%.
- The third touch will make the light brightness to reach 100%.
- The fourth touch will turn off the light.
- The above are cycled in turn.
In the power-off state, press the power switch ▷ for about 3 seconds. When there is a prompt sound, it indicates that the speaker has been powered on, and the constantly flashing wireless speaker indicator light indicates that the speaker is searching for pairing.At this moment, you can turn on the BT function of your mobile phone. When you search for the wireless speaker, the text “EZVALO Lydia Pro” will appear, please select the device to pair automatically the mobile phone requires a PIN code, please enter 0000 (four zeros) to
confirm pairing. After the successful pairing, there will be a prompt sound and the indicator light will stop flashing.
If the pairing is not successful after more than 10 minutes, the wireless speaker indicator light will stop flashing. At this moment, the speaker automatically enters the sleep state.
For some mobile phones, after the pairing is completed, you have to manually connect to the wireless device.
If after connection, there is no sound during music playing, please press the icon on the right of “Paired device EZVALO Lydia Pro” to enter the corresponding interface and check the option “Media audio”.
- When your mobile phone is placed, the device will give a positive sound, which indicates the start of charging.
- After you take your mobile phone away from the charging area, if you put it back within 3 seconds, the device may judge that it is disconnected only for a short time and may not give a positive sound again.
- If there is a metal foreign matter placed on the charging area, the device will give a negative sound as an alarm. At this moment, the wireless charging function stops, and the foreign matter needs to be taken away.
▷Power switch/Play/Pause/Hands-free call/ Wireless speaker pairing
If you press and hold the button for 3 seconds, the product will be powered on. If you click the button, the music playing will pause, and if you click again, the playing will resume.
When a call is incoming, you can click the button to receive the call, or you can press and hold the button for 3 seconds to reject the call. In the power-on state, you can double-click the button to disconnect the existing wireless connection and enter the wireless pairing mode.
+ Volume plus / Next track
– Volume minus / Previous track
In the playing state, you can click the button repeatedly to increase the volume. When the volume is increased to its maximum, a prompt sound will be given. If you press and hold the button for several seconds, the next track will be played.
In the playing state, you can click the button repeatedly to decrease the volume. If you press and hold the button for several seconds, the previous track will be played.
Low voltage prompt
When the product is about to run out of power, it will give a low battery warning. Please charge the product as soon as possible.
Intelligently identify the charged devices: Compatible with the mobile phone devices of various major brands, which conform to the QI standard;
Apple: iPhone X iPhoneXR iPhoneXS iPhone xs max
Samsung: GalaxyS6 GalaxyS7 GalaxyS8 GalaxyS9 Note8 Note9
Huawei: Mate RS Mate 20 Pro Mate 20 RS РЗ0Рго
Xiaomi: MIX2S MIX3
(The above are a part of mainstream devices)
This product supports a wireless quick charging function, and it realizes short-distance wireless transmission of electric energy through magnetic induction mode. The product supports all wirelessly charged devices conforming to the QI standard. When an adapter with an output of 5V is used, the wireless charger supports a 5W load. When an adapter conforming to the standard QC 2.0 or above is used, the wireless charger supports a 10W load. The product is provided with overcharge protection, overvoltage protection (9V), and overcurrent protection (2A).
- Do not use or store this product for a long time in a place with direct sunlight or high temperature.
- Do not carry out charging in a place too close to a magnetic card, magnetic recording media or precision instrument.
- Do not disassemble or alter this product.
- Do not touch the AC adapter with wet hands.
- Please keep this product away from water or other liquid.
- If you want to clean this product, please cut off the power.
- The operating environmental temperature range for this product: 0-45°C / 32-113℉.
- Do not use this product on an inclined plane over 6°.
- Do not use a mobile phone with a metal protection case for wireless charging; otherwise, abnormal heating will occur.
- Please use power adapters passing corresponding certification.
Product name: Wireless Charger Music Lamp
Product model number: LYYD02
Product dimensions: 191 x203x55 mm /7.5×8×2.17in
Product materials: ABS + PP + metals
Input: 5V 2A, wireless charging output: 5W MAX
Input: 9V 2A, wireless charging output: 10W MAX
The power charging port is international universal
Speaker power: 4Ω5W
Speaker size: 50mm /1.97in
Built-in battery: 1800mAh/3.7V
Wireless connection distance: ≤10m / 32.8ft
USB power cable *1
User manual *1
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Caution: Any changes or modiﬁcations to this device not explicitly approved by the manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
Documents / Resources
|EZVALO Wireless Charger Music Lamp [pdf] User Manual|
Wireless Charger Music Lamp