EYE LIGHTING Guell 2.5 Floodlight
- In order to ensure optimum performance and safety, the luminaire must be correctly installed by qualified personnel, in compliance with the following instructions.
- Before performing any maintenance, always remove the voltage with a bipolar switch. ‐ The light source must be replaced only by qualified personnel or by the manufacturer of the luminaire.
- Any type of component maintenance can only be carried out by qualified personnel or by the manufacturer of the device.
- The following instructions must be kept in a safe place.
- Any misuse or any modification of the product not expressly authorized by PERFORMANCE iN LIGHTING S.p.A. is hazardous and makes the warranty nil and void..
- Any reproduction of the contents of this sheet without prior written consent of PERFORMANCE iN LIGHTING S.p.A. is prohibited.
Hold glass upwhlle opening It.
- The luminaire is suitable for outdoor and indoor installation. – The luminaire is suitable for installation on usually flammable surfaces.
- Provide the supply line with devices able to avoid overvoltages (surge protection).
- Always verify that the structure is suitable to fix the luminaire. ELECTRICAL CONNECTION:
- Check the localvoltage is same as indicated on the product label.
- For the electrical connection please respect the mark on the luminaire.
Complete with supplementary SPD device with connection in series. The device protects against sudden surges from the mains up to a peak of 10kV / 5kA (according to standard EN 61643/11). At the end of its lifecycle, the device opens the circuit, protecting by also turning the equipment off (indicator off) With indicator off, replace the device. – For correct operation of the 10kv protection device, provide a fuse (max 16A) on the power supply line.Risk group RG0 at a distance of 3 m according to Standard IEC/TR 62778. – Risk group RG1 at a distance of 0.75 m according to Standard
IEC/TR 62778.Risk group RG0 at a distance of 4.25 m according to Standard IEC/TR 62778. – Risk group RG1 at a distance of 0.5 m according to Standard IEC/TR 62778.ZHAGA RFN: The model fitted with Zhaga The receptacle on the upper part of the fixture, featuring D4i driver, is programmed directly in the factory to host a compatible Zhaga sensor, such as a radio frequency node (not included). This allows the fixture to be placed on a mesh network, providing the capability of controlling the features and monitoring energy consumption, diagnostics and maintenance of the fixture.Replace any damaged glass/diffusers or other damaged parts. Request the manufacturer to provide a spare part.
Regularly clean the glass/diffuser diffusor of the spotlight with a soft cloth. – Do not use chemicals for cleaning the glass/diffuser diffusor of the luminaire.
In respect and compliance to environmental standars at the end of life do not dispose of as standard waste, this must be taken to one of the authorised collection points.
Documents / Resources
|EYE LIGHTING Guell 2.5 Floodlight [pdf] Instruction Manual|
Guell 2.5 Floodlight, Guell 2.5, Floodlight
- This server is operated by UnoEuro Webhosting
- Api Market - zakupy spożywcze przez Internet! - Apimarket.pl - zakupy spożywcze przez Internet!