EverBilt 1004162175 Pedestal Pump
Read your manual for installation, operation, and safety information. This guide neither supplements nor replaces the Owner’s Manual.
(Pump pictured is typical)
- Attach discharge pipe to the pump discharge. Drill a 1/8” anti-airlock hole as shown.
- Connect a check valve to the discharge pipe. Be sure the flow is away from the pump.
- Ensure Pit/Basin is clear of all debris. Lower the pump into the center of the sump pit or sump basin. Pit/Basin should be at least 12” diameter and 18” deep.
- Plug into a GFCI protected outlet.
- Check the pump’s operation by filling the sump pit or basin with water.
NOTE: The Float Switch comes pre-assembled. Refer to your owner’s manual if you need to adjust the ON and OFF position of the float switch.
For Professional Technical Support call 1-844-241-5521
Documents / Resources
|EverBilt 1004162175 Pedestal Pump [pdf] User Guide|
1004162175, Pedestal Pump