EVA DISTRIBUTION PT 1243 High Fidelity Mobile Battery Speaker User Manual
- PT 1243 host: 1PCS.
- Adaptor: 1PCS.
- Remote control: 1PCS.
- Audio line: 1PCS.
- Microphone: 1PCS.
- Output power: 40W.
- Battery: 12V/4.5A.
- Input sensitivity: 450±50MV.
- Signal to noise ratio: 75dB.
- Input voltage: DC15V.
Matters needing attention
- Read these instructions thoroughly before using this item.
- Keep these instructions for future reference.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- WARNING: To prevent re or electric shock, do not expose this equipment to rain or moisture. Do not store or operate this product near any liquids.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
- Do not store or operate this product near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatuses (including ampliers) that produce heat.
- Unplug the unit during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- When wiring this unit and all other equipment used in connection to this unit make sure that all of your equipment is turned OFF.
- Before placing, installing, rigging, or suspending any product, inspect all hardware, suspension, cabinets, transducers, brackets and associated equipment for damage. Any missing, corroded, or non-load rated component could significantly reduce the strength of the installation, placement or array. Any such condition severely reduces the safety of the installation and should be immediately corrected. Use only hardware which is rated for rated for the loading conditions of the installation and any possible short-term, unexpected overloading. Never exceed the rating of the hardware or equipment.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been .
REAR PANEL DESCRIPTION
- DC 12V input
- Wiref Mic. input jack
- Mode selection Long press on Bluetooth
- Previous song
- Next song
- Microphone priority switch Long press is a repeat key
- EQ adjustment
- LED Power on/off
- Power on/off
- Master volume adjustment
- DC 15V input
- Treble volume adjustment
- AUX.audio input
- Bass volume adjustment
- Mic.Echo adjustment
- USB input jack
- TF input jack
- Mic. volume adjustment
REMOTE CONTROL DESCRIPTION
- Power on/off
- Mode selection
- Next song
- Previous song
- Stop song
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF Exposure Information
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Documents / Resources
|EVA DISTRIBUTION PT 1243 High Fidelity Mobile Battery Speaker [pdf] User Manual|
PT1243, 2AXEW-PT1243, 2AXEWPT1243, PT 1243 High Fidelity Mobile Battery Speaker, High Fidelity Mobile Battery Speaker, Mobile Battery Speaker, Battery Speaker