WIRE-FREE HD SECURITY CAMERA SET
Anker Innovations Limited. All rights reserved. eufy Security and eufy Security Logo are trademarks of Anker Innovations Limited, registered in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For HomeBase 2 installation
For eufyCam 2C installation
- Camera quantity and accessories vary by bundle package.
- HomeBase 2 power adapter varies by region.
- Status LED
- Power port
- USB port
- Ethernet port
- SYNC/ALARM OFF button
- Reset button
- Light sensor
- Motion sensor
- Status LED
- SYNC button
- Mounting hole
- Charging port
CONNECTING THE HOMEBASE 2
Connecting the HomeBase 2 to the Internet
- Power on the HomeBase 2, then use the ethernet cable provided to connect the HomeBase 2 to your home router.
- The LED indicator turns to blue (this may take up to 1min) when
HomeBase 2 is ready for setup.
SETTING UP THE SYSTEM
Getting the App and Setting up the System
- Download the Eufy Security app from the App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play (Android devices).
- Sign up for a Eufy Security account, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup.
MOUNTING THE CAMERA
Find a Good Mounting Spot
Use the “Mounting Guide” function, found at the end of the setup process or under Camera Settings > Mounting Guide, to test the wireless signal strength of eufyCam 2C at the location you wish to mount the camera. Move the camera as close to the HomeBase 2 as possible if the wireless signal strength is poor.
Height and Location
- Hang eufyCam 2C 7-10 ft (2-3 m) above the ground. This height
maximizes the detection range of the motion sensor of eufyCam 2C. Avoid placing eufyCam 2C under direct sunlight.
The camera can be mounted both indoors and outdoors.
- Turn the knob of the mounting bracket clockwise to loosen and
- Drill holes with a1/4 inch (6.35mm) drill bit, then insert the anchors into the holes; anchors are necessary for walls that are made out of hard materials such as concrete, brick, or stucco.
- Firmly screw the base of the mounting bracket onto the wall. Fasten the ball knob of the bracket to the base of the bracket.
- Tighten eufyCam 2C to the mounting bracket and adjust the viewing angle by checking the live stream feed in the Eufy Security app.
- The Homebase 2 pairs up to 16 cameras, you can repeat the steps mentioned above to add more eufy Cam 2C cameras to meet different needs of use.
- For troubleshooting, check Help on the Eufy Security app. Refer to app page for LED indicator status.
CHARGING EUFYCAM 2C
Charging eufyCam 2C
- Method 1
- Method 2
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC
Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may
cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning
the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radio Frequency Exposure Statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in fixed/mobile exposure condition. The min separation distance is 20cm.
Notice: Shielded cables
All connections to other computing devices must be made using shielded cables to maintain compliance with FCC regulations.
The following importer is the responsible party
Company Name: Fantasia Trading LLC
Address: 9155 Archibald ave, ste202 Rancho Cucamonga ,CA 91730, USA
This product complies with the radio interference requirements of the European Community.
Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Anker Innovations Limited declares that this device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. For the declaration of conformity, visit the Web site www.eufylife.com
Due to the used enclosure material, the product shall only be connected to a USB
Interface of version 2.0 or higher. The adapter shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
Do not use the Device in the environment at too high or too low temperature, never expose the Device under strong sunshine or too wet environment.
The suitable temperature for HomeBase 2 and accessories is -10°C-45°C.
The suitable temperature for eufyCam 2C and accessories is -20°C-50°C.
When charging, please place the device in an environment that has a normal room
temperature and good ventilation.
It is recommended to charge the device in an environment with a temperature that ranges from 5°C~25°C.
Please ensure to use only the charger offered by the manufacturer. Using unauthorized charger may cause danger and violate the authorization of the device and the guarantee article.
This charger is for indoor use only
The charger type is ASSA67W-120200, output voltage/current is 12Vdc/2A. The plug considered as disconnect device of adapter.
RF exposure information: The Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE) level has been calculated based on a distance of d=20 cm between the device and the human body. To maintain compliance with RF exposure requirement, use product that maintain a 20cm distance between the device and human body.
CAUTION RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.
Wi-Fi Operating Frequency
Range: 2412~2472MHz ; Wi-Fi Max Output
SUB-1G Frequency range: 866~866.8MHz;
SUB-1G Output Power: 12.4dBm
The following importer is the responsible party (contact for EU matters only)
Importer: Anker Technology (UK) Ltd
Importer Address: Suite B, Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2AA, United Kingdom
This product is designed and manufactured with high quality materials and components, which can be recycled and reused.
This symbol means the product must not be discarded as household waste, and should be delivered to an appropriate collection facility for recycling. Proper disposal and recycling helps protect natural resources, human health and the environment. For more information on disposal and recycling of this product, contact your local municipality, disposal service, or the shop where you bought this product.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference, and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
IC RF Statement:
When using the product, maintain a distance of 20cm from the body to ensure compliance with RF exposure requirements.
12-month limited warranty
- Call Us
United States +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
United Kingdom +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
Germany +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6:00-11:00
- Email Us
Customer Support: [email protected]
Anker Innovations Limited.
Room 1318-19, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Read More About This User Manuals…
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!