eSSL SAFE 101 Electronic Safe Lock User Manual
Please read this instruction carefully and following instructions before operating the safe.
We don’t install batteries at the factory to avoid corrosion. You will need to open the door with the emergency key in order to install the batteries.
How to use emergency key
These keys allow you to open the safe at all time, even when the batteries are run out or when you have forgotten the codes. Please keep the emergency key in a safe place but not inside the safe
- Take off the lock cover carefully, it is located in the middle of the electronic lock panel.
- Insert the emergency key into the keyhole and turn counterclockwise.
- Turn the knob clockwise to open the door.
How to install the Batteries
For the first , you should use the emergency key to open the safe . Then remove the batteries housing cover and place the batteries (4*1.5v,type AA0 into battery box correctly.
How to open the safe
For the first time, you should use the emergency key to open the safe, and install the batteries.
After batteries installed, you could enter the factory password 1-5-9, and press the green Ito confirm, there will be 2 bees with a flashing green light, then turn the knob clockwise to open the door.
How to lock the safe
Close the door and turn the knob counter-clockwise
- Basic feature
- Each time you press the number button, the green light flashes and the buzzer sounds 1 time;
- Yellow light is undervoltage indicator. If press any one button when the voltage is equal to or less than 4.5V (+ / – 0.2V), the yellow light flashes twice, and the buzzer sounds twice, that’s indicating low voltage . Working voltage Range: 4.0v-6.8v.
- Red light is error light.
- Opening steps
Enter the password,each time you press the number, the green light flashes and the buzzer sounds one time. Then press the green to confirm, there will be 2 bees and the green light will flash twice if your code has been entered successfully.
If the code fails, the red light flashes three times and the buzzer sounds three times. If an incorrect security code is entered 3 times the safe will beep 5 times (if the sound is turned on) and the red light will flash 5 times resulting in the safe being automatically locked out for 60 seconds before you can try your code again. The safe will beep one time (d the sound is turned on) and the green light will flash once when the lockout period is over.
If an incorrect security code is entered 1 additional time the safe will beep 5 times (if the sound is turned on) and the red light will flash 5 times resulting in the safe being automatically locked out for 5 minutes before the code can be tried again. The safe will beep one time (if the sound is turned on) and the green light will flash once when the lockout period is over.
- Programming your passcode
To enter your own security code you will need to follow the steps listed below:
- The red reset button located on the inside of the door, is covered with a removable red cap. When you use the red reset button while setting your own combination, remove the cap to access the button. Press the red reset button and then release it, there will be 1 beep with 1 green light flash .
- With the door open, enter your own personal security code, which can be 3-8 digits long, and confirm your new code by pressing the green ,,/ on the electronic touch pad. You will have 3 seconds to press the green it, otherwise you will have to start over from step one. There will be 2 beeps (if the sound is turned on) and the green light will flash twice if your code has been entered successfully.
- If the red light flashes twice with bees,the code failed.Press reset button again and repeat code programming sequence.
- Before you close the door, enter your new security code and press the green to make sure the lock releases the knob so you can turn it and retract the live action locking bolts.
- If you forget your code, you can use your emergency key at any time to open your safe and reset the code.
- Turning the keypad sound off/on You can turn off the “Beep” sound of the keypad by pressing the red sound button. To turn the “Beep” sound on, press the red sound button again.
Note: In the factory setting,the sound has been turned on. During the self-locking,no operation is available.
M8 x 55 mm Lag Screws Washers
Plastic Masonry Anchors
3/8″ Drill Bit
3/16″ Drill Bit
10 mm Socket Wrench
Flat Head Screwdriver
Installation may vary, please contact your local Hardware Professional for additional installation recommendations.
- The safe must be mounted to a wall stud and floor or a permanent shelf. For optimal safety and security, the safe should be installed in an isolated, dry and secure area.
- The safe must to be in an upright position for the locking mechanism to function properly. Failure to mount the safe in the correct upright position will compromise the safety and security of the safe.
- Remember to record the serial number from the tag on the front of the safe or from the user’s manul. You will need this series number for all warranty or customer service inquiries.
- Keep keys and combination in a secure place away from children.
- Do not store electronic media, computer disks, audio-visual media or photographic negatives in this safe. These materials will not survive the rated internal temperature of the safe. They may be damaged or destroyed.
- If you intend to store jewelery with moving parts, we recommend storage in an air tight container prior to storing them in the safe.
Do not store your emergency keys inside the safe. Keep your safe closed and locked at all times when not in use.
Documents / Resources
|eSSL SAFE 101 Electronic Safe Lock [pdf] User Manual|
SAFE 101, Electronic Safe Lock, SAFE 101 Electronic Safe Lock