eSSL GL300 Fingerprint Glass Door Lock
- o not use in environments with corrosive substances such as intense radiation, high magnetic field, high temperature, high salinity, etc.
- Please set an electronic key immediately in case the door is opened illegally.
- For your safety, please check whether the key box is opened or not.
- To power on the lock, four alkaline AA batteries (not included) are required.
- Non-alkaline and rechargeable batteries ARE NOT RECOMMENDED.
- Random Password
Users may enter any number of random digits before or after the correct password as long as the maximum number of digits entered is 30 or less.
For example: If the correct password is 123456, the random password can be 89123456807, 1234562363, 389123456, etc.
Initializing the lock means all data will be deleted and restored to the factory default setting. Operation steps: Press the reset button on the back body of the lock or enter the menu to operate, the lock prompts the voice of “succeed”, and then the initialization is finished completely.
- Normal Open Mode
Normal open mode is to keep the lock always unlocked. Rotate the thumb-turn knob to enable or disable the mode. Or press 2 and 8 after unlocking the door with administrator verification. Press * to cancel.
- Low Battery Warning
If the battery is low, the lock will prompt a low battery sound.
Note: Access to operation is not allowed in low battery status.
Without any operation, the lock will power off automatically within 10 seconds.
- It can store one administrator and 99 regular users.
- The maximum card/password/ﬁngerprint capacity is 300 for all groups.
- The password length is six to ten digits.
How to Use
Tips: Please verify the administrator before operating the lock. The default administrator password is 0123456789.
Modify Administrator Password/Card/Fingerprint
Documents / Resources
|eSSL GL300 Fingerprint Glass Door Lock [pdf] User Manual|
GL300, Fingerprint Glass Door Lock, GL300 Fingerprint Glass Door Lock