EPH CONTROLS R47-RF 4 Zone RF Programmer
- Factory default settings
- Specifications & wiring
- Setting the date & time
- Frost protection
- Master reset
- Installation and connection should only be carried out by a qualified person and in accordance with national wiring regulations.
- Before commencing any work on the electrical connections, you must first disconnect the programmer from the mains.
- None of the 230V connections must be live until the installation has been completed and the housing is closed.
- Only qualified electricians or authorized service stars are permitted to open the programmer.
- Disconnect from mains supply in the event of any damage to any buttons.
- There are parts that carry mains voltage behind the cover.
- The programmer must not be left unsupervised when open. (Prevent nonspecialists and especially children from gaining access to it.)
- If the programmer is used in a way not specified by the manufacturer, its safety may be impaired.
- Ensure that this wireless-enabled programmer is installed 1 meter from any metalic object, television, radio or wireless internet transmitter.
- Prior to setting the programmer, it is neccessary to complete all required settings described in this section.
- Never remove this product from the electrical baseplate. Do not use sharp tools to push any button.
This programmer can be mounted in the following ways:
- Directly wall mounted
- Mounted to a recessed conduit box
Factory default settings
- Contacts: 230 Volt
- Program: 5/2D
- Backlight: On
- Keypad: Unlocked
- Frost Protection: Of
- Clock type: 24 Hr Clock
- Day-Light Saving
Specifications & wiring
- Power Supply: 230 Vac
- Ambient Temp: 0~35°C
- Contact Rating: 250 Vac 3A(1A)
- Program Memory
- backup: 1 year
- Battery: 3Vdc Lithium LIR 2032
- Backlight: Blue
- IP rating: IP20
- Backplate: British System Standard
- Pollution degree 2: Resistance to voltage surge 2000V as per EN 60730
- Automatic Action: Type 1.S
- Software: Class A
Setting the date and time
- Lower the cover on the front of the programmer. Press
- Move the selector switch to the CLOCK SET position. Press
- Press the buttons to select the day. Press
- Press the buttons to select the month. Press
- Press the buttons to select the year. Press
- Press the buttons to select the hour. Press
- Press the buttons to select the minute. Press
- Press the buttons to select 5/2D, 7D or 24H Press
- The date, time and function are now set.
Frost protection function Off
- Selectable range 5~20°C This function is set to protect pipes against freezing or to prevent low room temperature when the programmer is programmed to be OFF or is manually OFF.
- Frost protection can be activated by following the procedure below.
- Move the selector switch to the RUN position.
- Press both the buttons for 5 seconds, to enter selection mode.
- Press either the buttons to to turn On or turn Off frost protection.
- Press the button to confirm
- Press either the buttons to increase or decrease the desired frost protection setpoint.
- Press to select. All zones will be switched ON in the event of room temperature falling below the frost protection setpoint.
Lower the cover on the front of the programmer. There are four hinges holding the cover in place. Between the 3rd and 4th hinges there is a circular hole. Insert a ball point pen or similar object to master reset the programmer. After pressing the master reset button, the date and time will now need to be reprogrammed.
Documents / Resources