Emeril Lagasse Forever Pans 10 Piece Set Owner’s Manual
10-PIECE COOKWARE SET Sauté · Fry · Broil · Bake · Steam · Boil · Braise
To see our entire collection of Emeril Everyday products and all other available accessories, go to tristarcares.com or scan this QR code with your smartphone or tablet:
You are now the owner of the Emeril Lagasse 10-Piece Forever Pans set.
This cookware is made of hard-anodized aluminum with three layers of Super-Nonstick
Hybrid Coating. The pans can be used on gas, electric, glass, and induction cooking surfaces.
- Read all warnings and safe use instructions carefully and thoroughly before use. Failure to follow the warnings provided below may result in personal injury, property damage, or damage to your cookware.
- The fill level of oil should not exceed one half of the interior depth of the pan when deep frying food. Since the oil level rises with heat and when food is added to the pan, ALWAYS ENSURE
that the oil level is below one half of the interior of the pan before adding food and heat.
- NEVER leave the cookware or any pan empty on a hot burner. This could ruin the pan and cause damage to your stove top.
- NEVER put your cookware in the microwave or toaster oven. This is a hazard that can cause electric sparks or fire and could possibly damage the appliances and your cookware.
- NEVER leave your cookware unattended. This helps to avoid potential injury to children or the risk of fire.
- ALWAYS supervise children who are near cookware when in use, or injury may result.
- DO NOT touch the cookware with your bare hands when hot, especially when inside the oven. Use oven mitts.
EXERCISE CAUTION when using the Glass Lid. As with any glassware for cooking, the Lid could shatter due to sudden temperature changes or due to impact if it is dropped or knocked against a hard object.
- If the Glass Lid should crack, chip, or become damaged, stop using it immediately. 10. DO NOT attempt to repair cookware if it is damaged
- This product is for home use only. It is not intended for camping.
- DO NOT use aerosol cooking sprays. These sprays will build up on cookware and become difficult to remove while reducing the nonstick coating release.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS – FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
Please remove any clear or blue protective film on the components. Before using your new cookware, it is recommended that you wash it in hot water with mild soap or
dish detergent. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry immediately with a soft dish towel.
Parts & Accessories
*May be sold separately
Directions For Use
SEASON YOUR PAN BEFORE
FIRST USE For best results, season your pan before using it for the first time:
- Heat a clean, dry pan on low heat for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and add 1 tbsp. vegetable oil.
- Using a paper towel, rub the oil all over the entire interior surface of the pan
RE-SEASON YOUR PAN
With repeated use and washing, the characteristics of nonstick coating may fade, but you may revitalize the coating by re-seasoning your cookware. For best results, re-season your pan after a few uses or after cleaning it in a dishwasher
COOKING WITH HIGH HEAT
This cookware has exceptionally high thermoconductivity. Even a low setting on some gas burners could cause overheating and possibly burn foods such as thinly sliced onions.
- We recommend low to medium heat for most cooking. This pan distributes heat evenly. Slow, steady heat will caramelize, sear, and evenly brown your food.
- Certain oils (e.g., corn, lard, butter, canola, peanut, sesame, coconut, avocado, grapeseed, sunflower, olive oil, and extra virgin olive oil) or clarified butter can be used at higher cooking temperatures than
other oils. When using extra virgin olive oil or clarified butter, please consider using medium or medium-high heat for best results.
Directions For Use
PROPER COOKING UTENSILS
To extend the life of the pan, do not cut food on the cookware using sharp utensils, such as forks, knives, mashers, or whisks, that can deteriorate the cooking surface
COOKING WITH GAS
When cooking over a gas burner, make certain the flame touches only the bottom surface of the cookware. If the flame comes up the sides of the pan, turn down the gas flow; the burner is wasting gas and
may discolor the cookware.
COOKING TEMPERATURE IN THE OVEN
These pans are oven safe. The handle and pan will become hot. Always use oven mitts or potholders to prevent burns. Your cookware can be used in the oven.
It can go from the burner to the oven and even to the table when placed on a heatresistant trivet.
Care & Cleaning
- Allow cookware to cool completely before washing. Never immerse hot cookware in cold water as this will cause irreparable warping.
- Cleaning your cookware is quick and easy. After each use, wash thoroughly. If any food particles remain, fill the cookware with hot water and liquid dish detergent, soak until the water becomes lukewarm, and use a sponge or soft cloth to remove any remaining food particles. Dry immediately with a soft towel.
- Do not use steel wool or metal pads. They could leave coarse scratches. Soft-bristle brushes are recommended
Although the entire cookware collection is dishwasher safe, we recommend cleaning by hand. Hand-washing preserves the life of the cookware and helps to maintain its appearance and the nonstick surface.
If cleaning in the dishwasher, follow the suggested guidelines:
- Load the dishwasher carefully. Place your cookware on the top rack. Other dishes and flatware may mark the surface of your cookware.
- Be sure to remove soil from other dishes and flatware. It can be abrasive to the cookware’s nonstick coating.
- We recommend using a non-lemon detergent.
- Regular dishwasher cleaning will eventually scratch any surface.
Care & Cleaning
REMOVING STUBBORN RESIDUE
If food is burned on the cookware, a stubborn black residue may remain. If regular cleaning does not loosen it, soak in hot water and a tablespoon of non-lemon detergent for 15 minutes. Allow the water
to become lukewarm before you drain and rinse. Wipe with a plastic spatula or nonabrasive sponge to loosen residue. Repeat if necessary
CLEANING THE OUTSIDE OF THE PAN
Washing the outside of the pans using a sponge or dish brush with soap and water should keep the outside surface of your pans looking great. For more thorough cleaning use a minimally abrasive stainless
steel cleaner and follow the cleaner manufacturer’s instructions.
This cookware can be stacked using the flat tempered glass lids. To stack the cookware, turn the pan’s lid over so that the lid’s handle is inside the pan. Another pan can be stacked on top of the lid. For best results, stack smaller pans on top of larger pans.
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
The Emeril Lagasse Forever Pans are covered by a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, return the product and request a replacement product or refund. Proof of
purchase is required. Refunds will include the purchase price, less processing and handling. Follow the instructions in the Return Policy below to request a replacement or refund.
NONSTICK COATING LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We guarantee that the Emeril Lagasse Forever Pans cookware will not scratch, warp, chip, peel, or dent with normal consumer use. In addition, the cookware is covered under a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
If more than 90 days have passed since you received the product and the product warps, rusts, dents or chips with normal consumer use, you may return the product to us for replacement or refund. You will not be
eligible for a refund, repair, or replacement if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE POLICY
Our products, when purchased from an authorized retailer, include a 1-year replacement guarantee if your product or component part does not perform as expected, the guarantee extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. If you experience an issue with one of our products within 1 year of purchase, return the product or the component part for replacement with a functionally equivalent new product or part.
The original proof of purchase is required, and you are responsible to pay to return the unit to us. In the event a replacement unit is issued, the guarantee coverage ends six (6) months following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing guarantee, whichever is later. Tristar reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
If, for any reason, you would like to replace or return the product under the money-back guarantee, your order number can be used as the return merchandise authorization number (RMA). If the product was purchased in a retail store, return the product to the store or use “RETAIL” as the RMA. Return your product to the address provided below for a replacement, which will incur no additional processing and handling fees, or for the refund of your purchase price, less processing and handling. You are responsible for the cost of returning the product. You can locate your order number at www.customerstatus.com.
You can call customer service at 973-287- 5132 or email [email protected] for any additional questions. Pack the product carefully and include in the package a note with (1) your name, (2) mailing address,
(3) phone number, (4) email address,
(5) reason for return, and (6) proof of purchase or order number, and (7) specify on the note whether you are requesting a refund or replacement. Write the RMA on the outside of the package.
Send the product to the following return address:
Emeril Lagasse Forever Pans
500 Returns Road
Wallingford, CT 06495
If the replacement or refund request
has not been acknowledged after two
weeks, please contact Customer Service
Refunds requested within the money-back guarantee timeframe will be issued to the payment method used at purchase if the item was purchased directly from Tristar. If the item was purchased from an authorized
retailer, proof of purchase is required, and a check will be issued for the item and sales tax amount. Processing and handling fees are non-refundable.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|Emeril Lagasse Forever Pans 10 Piece Set [pdf] Owner's Manual|