490987 Key Light Air WLAN-Capable Studio Lighting for Video Productions
Assemble Key Light Air
- Secure the pole to the base using the included screw.
- Screw the ball mount into the threaded socket on Key Light Air.
- Insert the pole into the ball mount socket and tighten the knob.
- Minimum 60 cm / 24 in
Maximum 89 cm / 35 in
- Connect the power supply and run the cable through the clip and rail.
A Power: 13V 2A
B RESET Button
C 1/4“ Mounting Thread
D I = ON 0 = OFF
- Download and install the Elgato Control Center app from the App Store or Google Play or get the PC/MAC software version.
- Switch on your Key Light Air. It will take approximately 10 seconds to boot up.
- Launch Control Center and pair Key Light Air by clicking the + icon.
- Use Control Center to switch Key Light Air on/off, adjust brightness, and fine-tune color temperature.
Key Light Air requires a 2.4 GHz network with WPA or WPA2 encryption. Your system must therefore be Wi-Fi enabled, and Key Light Air must be within range of your router.
If your PC is not equipped with Wi-Fi, use the Elgato Control Center app on your iOS or Android device to add Key Light Air. A Wi-Fi connection is only needed for initial pairing. Once Key Light Air is paired, you can control it via any wired or wireless device in your network.
RESET will restore your Key Light Air factory settings and erase all Wi-Fi credentials.
Power on Key Light Air. Push and hold the RESET button for at least 10 seconds until the light flashes 3x.
- Key Light Air may become hot during prolonged use. Always handle with care.
- Do not cover this product, especially the ventilation holes.
- Do not place on or near a carpet, curtains, or any other flammable materials.
- Be especially cautious when setting up near children.
- Do not attach items to Key Light Air or its stand.
- Do not leave Key Light Air in direct sunlight.
- Do not set up in areas susceptible to strong air currents. Drafts and breezes can cause a movement that may result in damage to Key Light Air.
- Keep the lighting surface free from dirt and dust. If Key Light Air becomes dirty, wipe it lightly with a soft cloth moistened with a little water and mild, neutral detergent. Benzene, thinner, and other volatile agents can cause permanent damage and should never be used for cleaning.
- Always place Key Light Air on a flat and firm surface. Uneven or unstable surfaces may cause tipping and result in damage or personal injury.
- Do not use the stand for applications other than those specified in this guide or the packaging.
For indor use only
Frequency range: 2412 – 2472 MHz (2462 MHz for FCC, ISED), Max RF e.i.r.p power < 20 dBm,
Temperature range: 0 °C – 45 °C
Hereby, Corsair Memory Inc. declares that this device is in compliance with the essential
requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EC. The declaration of conformity for Elgato products is available at www.elgato.com/doc
Federal Communication Commission Interference Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user‘s authority to operate this equipment. This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and a human body.
For questions about Elgato product compliance with FCC regulations, please contact Compliance Officer, Corsair Memory Inc.,
47100 Bayside Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538, USA
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Elgato, a division of:
Corsair Memory Inc., 47100 Bayside Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Corsair Memory, BV Wormerweg 8, 1311 XB, Almere, Netherlands
Copyright 2018 – 2021 Corsair Memory Inc. All rights reserved. Elgato and the Elgato logo are trademarks of Corsair Memory Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Applicant Name: Corsair Memory, Inc.
Product Name: Key Light Air
Model No: 20LAB9901
Manufactured Year & Month: Please refer to the gift box sticker
Manufacturer & Country of Origin: Corsair Memory, Inc./
Made in Taiwan A/S: 1522-1460
Documents / Resources
|elgato 490987 Key Light Air WLAN-Capable Studio Lighting for Video Productions [pdf] User Guide|
490987, Key Light Air WLAN-Capable Studio Lighting for Video Productions