ELENOSE BH318 Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones
- Power On/ Power Off/ Volume up
- Volume down
- Type – C charging port
- LED indicator
- Multifunctional buttons: Pause/ Play/ Answer Phone Call/ End Phone Call/Nxet / Voice Assistant
- On: When the headphone is in power-off state, press and hold power button for 3 seconds with blue LED flickering, reminding tone: power on.
- Off: When the headphone is in power-on state, press and hold power button for 5 seconds with red LED flickering once, reminding tone: power off.
- Connect BT: When the headphone is in power-off state, press and hold it for 3 seconds to enter a pairing state with red and blue LEDs flickering and reminding tone: pairing. After the device (smart phone, tablet computer, etc.) discovers BH318 , press it to connect.
- Connected successfully: When the headphone is successfully linked to the device, blue LED will flicker every 5 seconds with reminding tone: Connected
- Pause/play: In the BT connection music playback state, click the multi-function button to pause, and then click the multifunction button to play;
- Answer/hang up: In the incoming call state: click the multifunction button to answer, long press the multi-function button for 2 seconds to reject the call. In the call state, click the multi-function button to hang up.
- Vol+: Press the Vol+ once to turn up the volume.
- Vol-: Press the Vol- once to trurn down the volume.
- The next song: Double click on the multifunction button
- In a song: Three clicks multifunction key
- Voice assistant: BT connection, long press the multifunction button for 2 seconds to enter the voice mode, and long press the button again for 2 seconds to exit
- Reset: After plugging the charging line, the headphone will be reset and powered off for charging.
- Clear pairing information: Press the power button and the volume off button for 5 seconds to clear the pairing information in shutdown mode, Red and Blue light blinks 1 second spontaneously
- Charging: In case of using charging line for charging, connect the headphone with the USB power. During the charging, LED turns red. After charging, the LED turns blue.
Principles of bone conduction
Most of the sound we hear is the result of sound waves passing through our eardrum to make it vibrate so that the sound waves can be conducted to the internal auditory canal.
The other way is that the sound waves are directly conducted to the internal auditory canal through the vibration of the bone instead of eardrum. This is another way of people hearing their own sound and this sound conduction is called bone conduction .
How to wear
Hang the headphone behind your neck with both speakers clinging to your cheekbones. After that, adjust it until you feel comfortable.
Music play time——————-Standard: 5 hours
Standby time———————-20 days
Charging time———————2 hours
BT version————————–5. 1
Connection distance————–15 meters
Charging current——————130 mAh
- Please wear the bone-conduction speakers of the headphone at your cheekbones before your ears and do not put them in your ears.
- Listening to music for an excessive long time mayake you feel uncomfortable, please try to use a medium volume instead of a big one.
- No matter how the volume is, please do not make it prevent you from hearing the surrounding sounds. Please take care when using the headphone.
- Do not throw, press the headphone or put it in the water.
- The headphone should keep away from fire, water and high voltage devices.
- It is not for children’s use as it contains small parts.
- Please do not treat it as domestic waste. Instead, send it to your electrical and electronic recycling station . If there is any injury or property loss due to violation of the above contents, we will not bear any responsibility.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE 1: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
NOTE 2: Any changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Documents / Resources
|ELENOSE BH318 Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones [pdf] Instruction Manual|
BH318, 2AQ9RBH318, BH318 Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones, Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones