eldom HT250 Stilo Hair Dryer
Please read all these instructions carefully before using this appliance.
- The appliance must be connected to the mains whose current is compliant with the parameters on the housing.
- For additional protection, it is advisable to equip the electrical installation of the bathroom with a safeguard a residual current device (RCD) with a triggering rated differential current not greater than 30 mA. Consult a qualified electrician.
- The appliance can be used by children aged 8 and older, by persons with limited physical and mental capabilities, and by persons who have no experience nor knowledge of the equipment, only under supervision or if instructed on the safe use of the appliance in way that guarantees that the associated risks are understood. Children shall not play with the appliance. Children should not clean nor maintain the appliance without supervision.
- The appliance heats up to high temperatures when used. Avoid contact with the skin and the power cord.
- Always unplug the appliance before cleaning or maintenance, in case of malfunction, and after use. Do not leave the appliance plugged in, if it is not in use, even for a short time.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the mains by pulling the plug, not the power cord.
- In case of hair styling, choose appropriate duration so as not to overheat the hair.
- The device must not be used for styling animals or artificial hair.
- Do not immerse in water or spray any liquids onto the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance if it is wet, do not operate it with wet hands, near showers, tub water, sink water or water in any other container.
- If the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use. The proximity of water presents a hazard, even if the appliance is switched off.
- Never leave the switched-on appliance unattended.
- Before putting the appliance away for storage, wait until it cools down.
- Regularly inspect the power cord and the entire appliance for any damage. Do not use damaged appliance.
- Do not insert the appliance into flames or any other source of heat.
- To avoid any risks, if the power cord is damaged, it should be replaced with a new one at an authorised Manufacturer’s Servicing Point. The list of Servicing Points can be found in the attachment and on www.eldom.eu.
- The appliance can be repaired only at an authorised servicing centre. Any upgrades or the use of non-original spare parts or components is forbidden and poses a hazard for the user.
- Eldom Sp. z o. o. is not liable for any damage resulting from improper use of the appliance.
- On/Off switch with power settings
- Heat level switch
- “Cool shot”
- Styling nozzle
- Removable air intake housing
- Power cord
- rated power: 1800W
- mains supply: 220-240V ~ 50Hz
- The hair dryer is designed for drying hair.
- Before connecting the hair-dryer to power supply be sure that the on/off switch (1) is set to “0” position.
- After plugging the appliance into correctly installed power socket rated to 220-240V and 50Hz it can be turned with the on/off switch (1).
- “0” – the hair-dryer off
- “1” – low speed
- “2” – high speed
- Temperature of the airflow can be adjusted by the switch (2):
- low heat for not very wet and not very thick hair or for short hair
- medium temperature
- high temperature. Fast drying of wet or thick hair
- Pushing the (3) button decrease the temperature of the air that comes out of the hair-dryer.
- The ionization function is active as long as the dryer is running.
CLEANING AND MAINTANANCE
- Before cleaning unplug the hair-dryer and wait until it cools down completely.
- Never immerse the hair-dryer in water.
- Casing and power cord can be cleaned with soft dry or slightly damp cloth.
- The air inlet and outlet should be cleaned with soft brush.
- Air intake can be cleaned after the removal of the housing (5). To remove the housing (5), turn it counterclockwise and slide it out.
- the appliance is made of materials which can be recovered or recycled,
- the appliance should be handed over to the appropriate centre of collection and recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
- the appliance is intended for personal use at a household,
- it is not intended for professional purposes,
- in case of misuse, the warranty is rendered null and void.
The disposal of used electrical and electronic equipment (applies to European Union countries and other European countries with separate waste-collection systems).This symbol on the product or its packaging indicates that it should not be classified as household waste. It should be handed over to an appropriate company dealing with the collection and recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The correct disposal of the product will prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health resulting from hazardous substances present in the product. Electrical devices must be handed over to restrict their re-use and further treatment. If the device contains batteries, remove them, and hand them over to a storage point separately. DO NOT THROW EQUIPMENT INTO THE MUNICIPAL WASTE BIN. Material recycling helps to preserve natural resources. For detailed information on how to recycle this product, please contact your local authority, the recycling company, or the shop where you bought it.
Eldom Sp. z o.o.
- ul. Pawła Chromika 5a
- 40-238 Katowice, POLAND
- tel: +48 32 2553340
- fax: +48 32 2530412
Documents / Resources
|eldom HT250 Stilo Hair Dryer [pdf] User Manual|
HT250, Stilo, Hair Dryer, Stilo Hair Dryer, HT250 Stilo Hair Dryer, Dryer