hemi CS20 Cordless Kettle
hemi CS20 Cordless Kettle
The disposal of used electrical and electronic equipment (applies to European Union countries and other European countries with separatewaste-collection systems).
This symbol on the product or its packaging indicates that it should not be classified as household waste. It should be handed over to an appropriate company dealing with the collection and recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The correct disposal of the product will prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health resulting from hazardous substances present in the product. Electrical devices must be handed over to restrict their re-use and further treatment. If the device contains batteries, remove them, and hand them over to a storage point separately. DO NOT THROW EQUIPMENT INTO THE MUNICIPAL WASTE BIN. Material recycling helps to preserve natural resources. For detailed information on how to recycle this product, please contact your local authority, the recycling company, or the shop where you bought it.
Before first use, please thoroughly read the entire manual.
It is recommended to keep this instructions manual for future reference.
- Connect the kettle only to a suitably earthed socket compatible with the parameters indicated in the instructions.
- The appliance should be placed on a stable and dry surface.
- Before operating, make sure that there is water inside the kettle.
- You should not switch the kettle on when empty.
- You must not exceed the maximum water level mark. Filling over the maximum mark on the exterior of the kettle may result in the boiling water splashing out from the kettle (which may result in a short-circuit).
- The device can be used by children aged 8 and older and by persons with limited physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or persons without sufficient experience and knowledge only under supervision or if previously instructed on the safe use of the appliance and the possible risks. Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and maintenance that are the responsibility of the user shall not be carried out by children without supervision. Protect the appliance and the power cord against children under 8 years old.
- Do not leave the kettle unattended when in use, when plugged-in or containing hot water, the kettle may expose children to hazard, if left unattended.
- Never immerse the kettle in water while washing-up.
- You should be cautious about the steam coming from the kettle during the heating process.
- The appliance is made of materials which can be recycled.
- It should be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
- This appliance is designed for domestic use only; when used for industrial purposes outside the product’s specifications, or used not in accordance with the instructions, no liability is assumed and the warranty is nullified.
- The company Eldom sp. z o. o. shall bear no responsibility for any possible damages resulting from the improper usage of the appliance.
WARNING: Improper use of the appliance may cause injury
WARNING: Plastic bag can be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
− The appliance is made of materials which can be recycled.
− It should be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
− This appliance is designed for domestic use only.
− It cannot be used for professional purposes or for other than the intended use.
− Improper use will nullify the guarantee.
CORDLESS KETTLE CS20
- Opening lid
- Lid release button
- On/off switch
- Control lamp
- Rotating base
− power: 1300-1540W
− mains voltage: 220-240V ~ 50-60Hz
− 1.7 litre capacity
Cordless kettle CS20 is for boiling water. It is possible to boil 0.5 – 1.7 litre of water in the kettle.
− The kettle base (7) must be put on a flat and dry surface.
− In the base there is some space for an excess cord. It is important for the cord to be led from the base (7) through a special groove so that the appliance could be stable.
Before using the kettle for the first time fill it up (2-3 times) with water, boil the water and then empty the kettle.
− The kettle can be filled with water directly through the spout (1) or after opening the lid (2).
− In order to open the lid (2) you must use the button (3).
The kettle must not be filled up when on the base.
− The highest (max) and lowest (min) permissible water level is shown inside the kettle.
− The kettle starts working after putting the switch (4).
− The kettle working is signalled by the control lamp (6).
− The kettle switches off automatically after the water has boiled.
The filter does not remove the scale, but it prevents any deposits from getting inside the kettle while the water is being poured in. The filter should be cleaned regularly. Hard water may block the filter after boiling water a couple of times.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
− Allow the unit to cool down completely before cleaning.
− Do not immerse the kettle in water while washing up.
− The outside of the kettle may be wiped over with a damp cloth and washing-up liquid,
− Water stains inside the kettle can be removed by rubbing with a cloth moisten with white vinegar; rinse the inside with water afterwards.
− Limescale should be removed in the following way:
- Fill the kettle with 0.75 litre of water and bring it to boil.
- Switch the kettle off and disconnect the kettle from the power supply.
- Pour 0.1l of vinegar into a jug and leave the solution for a few hours.
- Discard the solution and rinse the inside with water.
- Fill the kettle with 1 litre of water and bring to boil.
- Discard the water and rinse the inside with water.
Eldom Sp. z o.o.
• ul. Pawła Chromika 5a
• 40-238 Katowice, POLAND tel: +48 32 2553340
• fax: +48 32 2530412
Documents / Resources
|eldom hemi CS20 Cordless Kettle [pdf] User Manual|
hemi CS20 Cordless Kettle, hemi CS20, Cordless Kettle, Kettle