effilex Cordless mini Chainsaw
|10~240V AC||Guide plate type||
|4-inch guide plate||Chain length||4 inches|
|Fast charge||1.5 – 3 hours||Chain speed||
Important Tips for Use
- Battery Charging: the red light will be on while charging; the green light will be on when the battery is fully charged.
- Install the chain as per the operation diagram.
CAUTION: Make sure to unplug the battery pack before installation of the guide plate or the chain.
- Before use each time, test start with no load first and observe whether the chainsaw can run normally without an issue.
- It is not advised to cut hard objects, such as metal, rock, bricks etc. otherwise it may break the product or reduce the product life.
- Keep the workplace clean and orderly. Do not use the product in a messy workplace or countertop. Such a working environment is more likely to cause accidents.
- Pay attention to the environment of the work. place. Do not work in dark and wet places. Power tools should not be exposed to rain (water); do not use power tools where flammable liquid or gas are stored
- Do not operate chainsaw unless you have a clear workspace and secure footing. Pay attention to the material that you plan to cut and think about possible consequences and make remedy plans before cutting.
- Wear comfortable and fitting clothes while operating. Pay attention to any belt on clothes or your hair that may be entangled in the chainsaw.
- Depending on objects being cut, it is advised to wear eye protection as well as hearing and head protection when operating the chainsaw.
- Always be aware of what you are doing when operating the chainsaw. Do not operate when you are tired, ill or under influence of alcohol, drugs or medication.
- Always carry the chainsaw with the chain blade facing away from your face and body. Only push the safety lock when you are ready to cut.
- Make sure to unplug the battery pack when you
1) clean the chain and guide plate
2) install/remove the chain or guide plate.
3) are not using it.
- Keep your operating hand and the handle of the chainsaw dry. clean and free of oil and grease while operating.
- Check whether the chainsaw is complete in parts before each use, if you see noticeable moving parts out of defects or damages, please do not use.
- Always operate the chainsaw with a proper stance. Keep the chainsaw in your vision during use.
- Do not use the chainsaw if the switch does not turn on. Contact your vendor or an authorized service center.
- Do not try to cut very hard materials that are not supposed to be cut by a chainsaw, using your common sense. The chainsaw works great on wood materials such as trees, logs and sometimes it can also cut PVC materials.
- To avoid injury, always keep it away from children’s possible reach. Do not let anyone use the chainsaw unless this person has thoroughly read the safety precautions.
Battery Pack Use
- The product is compatible with tailor made battery packs with 21V, 26V and up to 42V.
- When the battery pack is fully charged, please unplug the power.
- The battery pack is with temperature protection, low voltage protection and over-current protection.
- For testing purposes , the battery pack is partially charged ex-factory. It does not necessarily mean that you have received a used product. It is advised to give the battery pack a full charge before your first time use.
- In case when you find the battery pack is over-heating, has noticeable sparks, smoke or burning smell coming out, please immediately stop use and/or disconnect the power and contact customer service.
- Always store the battery pack, together with the chainsaw and charger in an environment that is not wet, damp or too-high/low temperature.
- Please only use the charger included in the pack for charging the battery pack. In case you want to use a third-party charger please contact Customer Service for verification before use.
- When plugging the charger in to an electric socket, the indicator light will tum on green. When you plug the DC connector into the battery pack for charging, the indicator light on the charger will turn on red.
- Unplug the charger from the electric socket when not charging. Place it back to the chainsaw case to avoid it mixed with other chargers.
Chain installation instructions
Install the guide plate and chain into the sprocket, and Install the guide plate adjusting elastic pin into the small hole of the guide plate
Cove, the guide plate cover. install the nut and keep it not tightened, adjust the tightness of the chain by hand
Tighten the screws with a wrench
- Calibrate the tightness of the chain.
Calibrating the tightness of the chain on the guide plate can offer you the best using experience. If the chain is too tight on the guide plate, then there will be more friction so it will wear the guide plate and consume the battery faster. If the chain is too loose on the guide plate, then sometimes the chain can fall out during use. To calibrate the tightness of the chain, simply use a screw driver to adjust the screw behind the guide plate (No need to take off the guide plate cover). clockwise for tighter chain and anti-clockwise for looser chain. The proper tightness should be when you are able to pull the chain off the guide plate edge baseline by 3-4 mm (0.12-0.15 inch).
- Remove accumulated wood dust
The chain and guide plate does not require oil maintenance normally as long as you maintain the two parts clean. It is advised to do a thorough cleaning alter a few uses. Use the wrench to open the guide plate cover and remove the accumulated wood dust etc.
- Replace chain
By a quick examination by eyes, if you find the blades on the chain become noticeably blunt and the Chainsaw does not cut things as Sharp as it used to be, then it is time to replace with a new chain. For compatible replacement chain in formation and ordering, you can contact Customer Service.
Customer Service Info
Thanks for purchasing our product.
We hope it brings convenience and efficiency to your life.
Please feel free to contact us [email protected]
For matters including but not limited to:
- Report defects of a product you purchased
- Replacement chain information and ordering
- Replacement guide plate information and ordering
- Video guidance on installation of chains and guide plate
- Any other matters that you think that we can help
When you email us, please include the model number of the product you purchased, the purchase channel and the order number.
Documents / Resources
|effilex Cordless mini Chainsaw [pdf] User Manual|
Cordless mini Chainsaw, R21B107