Ecoo Grower Aqua-01 Hydroponics Growing System User Manual
This hydroponic growing system is designed for soilless planting, growing plants in water without soil, avoid any soil contamination, no heavy metal contamination, no pesticide residue, no antibiotics, non-nitrite.Hydroponic grow system comes with eco-friendly Tank and planting seed pods ,the indoor garden allow you to enjoy healthy and fresh herbs,vegetables.
- 4*Planting Baskets
- 4*Grow Sponges
- 4*Seed Domes
- 1*Set Plant Food (A&B)
- 1*Hydroponics Growing System with Grow Light
- 1*Power Supply
- 1*User Manual
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed. Including the following:
- This appliance is not intended for use by children unless they have supervision or instruction concerning use the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse chord, plug, or appliance in water or other liquid.
- Do not use this appliance for other than its intended use or with parts and accessories not from or approved by the manufacturer.
- Input: 100V—240V
- Output: 24V
- Power: 20W Noise:＜ 40dB
- Temperature: 59°F-86°F
- Size: 8.66″ L x 8.66″ W x 7.48″(H)(lowest)/19.49″(highest)
- Weight: 0.98kg/2.16lbs
Parts of The Planting Machine
Notice: Please choose the right seeds which can totally grow under the highest rod ( 19.49inches ).
- Take the machine out of the box. Pull up the extendable rod as shown on the right image (Note: Lift the extendable rod with one hand while holding the water tank down with the other hand to prevent lifting the whole unit).
- Remove the grow tray and take the accessories out of the tank: Planting Baskets, Plant Food A&B, Seed Domes, Grow Sponges, Power Supply.
- After take out the accessories:
- Put the grow tray back to the water tank.
- Install the light panel − make the extendable rod align to the mark, insert entirely and lock by rotation.
- Assemble the power pack at the bottom with the water tank.Attach the power pack to the socket found on the lower rear of the garden. When the power is property connected, the system will make a “beep” sound,suggesting it is ready to use.
Proportioning and preparing method of nutrient liquid
Fulfill the bottle containing A and B solid nutrient particles with purified water, and shake bottles to fully mix the content.
Use the cap of the bottle containing nutrient particles as a measure, and add 5ml A and 5ml B nutrient liquid into each 1L water (You can add the water according to the water level marked in the tank); make sure the water is stirred uniformly after the addition of each liquid.
- Nutrient particles have storage life of 2 years in unopened bottles if stored at the ambient temperature without exposure to sunlight.
- Well-mixed nutrient liquid prepared by adding water have storage life of 5 months if stored without exposure to sunlight.
Remove the rubber plug from the filling nozzle, and pour the well mixed liquid into the water tank. Do not go over the “Max” indication.
For best results, keep the water level at or near the fill line at all time, especially plants that have grown up consume water and nutrients faster.
Please do not add the water exceed the max level.
Insert seeds in the basket container.
Sow seeds (4-5 seeds, depending on the types of seeds ) into the planting carrier in the basket container (to ensure normal sprouting, it is recommended to soak the seeds in warm water for about 1 hour before sowing them into the carrier); then move the baskets into the planting holes on the water tank.
|Please kindly note the ‘normal’ button also works as a power button. Press this button and the machine will be turned on after a ‘beep’ and run on “Normal Mode’; In the meanwhile, the water pump will run into default for mode 1min after the power is turned on. The LED on the top will run on a 14h-on-and-10h-off-cycle. The water pump will run for 5 minutes and shut off for 30 minutes. This cycle will repeat daily until deactivation.|
|Press this button to activate the ‘Enjoy Mode’.. You shall hear a’Beep’ sound; The LED on the top will have the light intensity automatically increased, and run on a 12h-on-and-12h-off-cycle; (this cycle will occur when this button is pressed after the machine is power on.)|
|Press this button to activate the ‘Grow Mode’, after a ‘Beep’; The LED on the top will increase the light intensity automatically, and run on a 16h-on-and-8h-off-cycle; (this cycle will occur when this button is pressed after the machine is power on)|
To reset the 24hr cycle, hold the power button for 3 seconds, the light will blink 3 times to confirm the new cycle has been started.
LED Light Mode Switch
The System has a work clock that will automatically start to work in a 24h cycle upon proper If regardless of the mode setting. LED light is on, the cycle will take into account the time spent in subsequent day, the system will automatically start and the LED will automatically turn on connection of the machine to the municipal power supply; at the same time on each you change the mode when the the mode you changed from.
- For example, if the machine is in Normal mode (light on for 14 hours, off for 10 hours) and the light has been on for 13 hours and you change it to Enjoy mode (on for 12 hours, off for 12 hours). the light will immediately switch off for 12 hours as it enters the cycle for Enjoy mode.
- If the machine is in Normal mode (light on for 14 hours, off for 10 hours) and the light has been on for 10 hours in Normal mode and you switch it to Grow mode (light on for 16 hours, off for 8 hours),the light will continue to be on for 6 hours. After that, it will tum off for 8 hours as it enters the Grow mode cycle.
|The process of how to plant the Basil, Mint, Tomato, Pepper, Dill, Parsley, Coriander, Rosemary|
|Light Mode||LED Light
|59°F- 86°F||1L water + 5ml A and 5ml B nutrient liquid|
|Normal or Grow||0.8in- 2in|
- Please clean the water pump at least once a month. (Take down the cover of the water pump, then take down the cotton, wash it, and then install those back.)
- Add 5 Milliliters A and B nutrient liquid for each 1 Liter of water.
- When the alarm sounds, it means that water and nutrient liquid need to be added.
- If the machine is connected to power, the water pump will restart in Default mode immediately without pressing any buttons. In this mode, the water pump runs for 5 minutes and shuts off for 30 minutes. The water pump will keep running in this cycle.
Our purpose is to provide our customers with the best shopping experience. We offer worry-free warranty within 1 year and lifetime excellent customer service. When you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us. We are committed to solving all the problems our customers encounter.
Documents / Resources
|Ecoo Grower Aqua-01 Hydroponics Growing System [pdf] User Manual|
Aqua-01, Hydroponics Growing System, Aqua-01 Hydroponics Growing System