LN-6105 Smart USB Battery Charger Fast
Thanks for purchasing EBL® products.
Please read this user manual carefully before using it for safety purposes.
- The charger is compatible with 2/4 AA/AAA Ni-MH Ni-CD rechargeable batteries.
- \Smart charger with USB port, much convenient for travel and daily life.
- LED to show its charging progress, more personality.
- With an advanced MCU control system, intelligent V, and – V cut-off charging method, the charger turn to trickle charging automatically to prevent the batteries from over-voltage, over-current, or over-heat.
Specification of charger
Input: 5V =1.0A
Output: 1.2V =1800mA AA 1800mA AAA 900mA
Charging rate 85%
Storage and working temperature
Using environment temperature: 0-35°C; humidity 7- 80%;
Storage environment temperature: -10-40°C; humidity =1:60%; working temperature:
Surface temperature of charger/battery •,-= 60t
How to use the charger
- Place the battery into the charger and make sure the “4-/-” pole of the battery matches the “+/-” pole of the charger completely.
- Connect the charger with 5V USB devices like a power bank, adapter, etc.
- LED shows its charging progress: Red — Charging; Green — Fully charged.
- The charger charges AA AAA Ni-MH Ni-CD rechargeable batteries in pairs (2/4) only.
Cautions of charger
- Please use the charger indoors and at a temperature between 0-35°C.
- The charger charges compatible batteries only, do not charge another type of battery.
- The charger can only charge batteries in pairs, please do not charge batteries of different types or different capacities under 1 LED.
- It is normal that the battery to get warmer than room temperature during charging. The battery will cool down to room temperature after being fully charged.
- Cut off the power and take the batteries out when batteries get fully charged.
Warnings of charger
- Children should use the charger under adults’ supervision.
- It may cause an electric shock hazard if using the charger incorrectly.
- Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger.
- Don’t charge 1.5V alkaline or carbon battery, otherwise, they will leak or cause an explosion.
- Please keep the charger out of reach of children.
- Indoor use only, keep it away from moisture and heat.
When the charger LED keeps red and flashing while charging, it may be caused by the following reasons:
|Abnormal voltage||Battery voltage over 1.75V||Check if the battery is 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD rechargeable battery|
|Abnormal temperature||Temperature over 60°C||Stop charging at once until the temperature decreased to room temperature|
|Activation failed||Battery’s voltage<0.75V when activating for more than 15 seconds||Take the battery out and try again. If the problem still exists, the battery is broken.|
Size & weight
Warranty from EBL
- 30 days of worry-free money back and a one-year limited warranty.
- Any suggestions and problems please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
- Official website: www.eblmall.com
Documents / Resources
|EBL LN-6105 Smart USB Battery Charger Fast [pdf] User Manual|
LN-6105, Smart USB Battery Charger Fast