Wing Bass TWS Wireless Headset User Manual - Easy Mobile
Welcome to use this True Wireless Bluetooth headset, Wing Bass TWS. Please read this user’s manual carefully before use.
Wing Bass TWS is a True Wireless Bluetooth Headset without any wire. each piece comes with one Mic that can be used individually or be used together for stereo sound. The Wing Bass TWS support music and calling function.
- Ear tips
- Charging jack
- LED indicator
- Power on/off button
- Four different size ear lips
Charging for headset
When the headset is low power, the headset emits “please charge” every 2 minutes and the red LED flashes instead of blue LED. Please recharge the battery of the headset.
The way of charging as following:
Using USB cable
- Plug the USB charging cable to headset charging jack
- Plug another side of cable to the USB port of PC
- Red light on: Charging
- Red light off: Finish charging
- It will lakes about 2.0 hours to finish charging
- The battery is recyclable.
- Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat place, such as sunshine, fire or the like.
- Choose the suitable size ear tips
- Wear the headset of Land R accordingly, adjust each earbuds for your ear to get best experience.
Use one earbuds
In this mode, only one earbuds of the headset connecting with device.
- Power on
Press power button about 3s and release it till blue LED on, and earbuds prompt “Power on”.
Power off mode: Press power button about 6s and release ii till red LED and blue LED flash alternately, and earbuds prompt “Pairing”.
- Standby mode without connecting: Press power button about 2s and release it till red LED and blue LED flash alternately, and earbuds prompt “Pairing”.
Make sure the earbuds in pairing mode, search the Bluetooth name and connect it.
Bluetooth name : WING BASS TWS is left earbuds, WING BASS TWS is right earbuds
- Power off
Press power button about 6s and release ii till red LED on, and earbuds prompt “Power off’.
The earbuds will automatically connecting with the latest Bluetooth device when power on.
- The earbuds will automatically switch to standby mode if disconnect with device, and will power off automatically after 5 minutes to save power.
- The function operation are same for each earbuds.
Use two earbuds
In this mode use two earbuds simultaneously to enjoy stereo sound. There are two ways for both earbuds to connect.
The first way as below:
- Power on both earbuds, then they will connecting with each other automatically. After connected successfully, the headset will prompt “Master”, “Slave”.
- Press power button of “Master” headset about 2s to make it into pairing mode.
Active Bluetooth function in cellphone and connect headset name “WING BASS L” / WING BASS R in the list.
The second way as below:
Operate one of earbuds to connect with cellphone, power on the other earbuds, then the two earbuds will connect with each other automatically. Please note that the headset which connect with cellphone is Master headset, the other is Slave headset.
Pairing mode keeps 2 minutes, the headset will switch to standby mode if no device can be connected, and they will power off automatically after 3 minutes.
After connected successfully, the two headset (Master/Slave) will remember each other. The headset will connecting with the latest device automatically when power on.
The headset can reconnecting with devices automatically if return back to effective range within 5 minutes.
Earbuds Pairing/ Connecting
Please use this step if two headset can not be connect with each other or you need to change the Master headset.
- Power on two headset and make it enter pairing mode, red LED and blue LED flash alternately.
- Press power button about 2s in one of earbud to enter search mode, red LED and blue LED slow flash. The headset which connect with cell phone is Master headset.
- Two earbuds will pairing and connecting. After two earbuds connecting, the Master headset will enter pairing mode automatically.
In normally the two earbuds will connecting automatically once power on, which set in factory.
You can connect the two earbuds according above operation if they failed connecting.
Function operation-one earbuds connecting with cellphone.
Answer /end a call
Incoming calling(blue LED quickly flash),click touch button once will answer or end a call.
Incoming calling(blue LED quickly flash), long press touch button and release it till hear prompt tone “DUDU”.
After connect with cellphone (blue LED flash twice every 5s),then press touch button about 5s can active voice assistant like Siri. When you long press touch button 2s under music mode, please not release if you will hear a prompt tone.
Connecting with cellphone, double click touch button will play music, double click again will pause playing.
Press touch button about2s under music mode, release it until hear a prompt tone.
Function operation-two earbuds connecting with cellphone.
- If two earbuds connect with cellphone, one of earbuds power off, the other one will turned off also.
- If two earbuds connect with cellphone, operate any one earbuds can control playing/pause/next song/voice assistant.
- Last song: under music mode, long press touch button of left earbud about 2 seconds, release it until hear a prompt tone.
- Next song: under music mode, long press touch button of right earbud about 2 seconds, release it until hear a prompt tone.
- The function of operation are same for one earbuds or two earbuds.
- If headset in calling mode, only the earbuds connecting with cellphone can communicate and operate function.
When the earbuds connected with 10S device, ii will display the battery of earbuds on the device. When the earbuds is in low battery, power symbol show red, it emits you to charge for your headset.
In the status of charging, long press power button about 5 seconds and release ii until the red and blue LED flashes simultaneously.
After factory reset, the paired list of earbuds will be deleted. After turn it on again, the earbuds will enter pairing mode automatically, and you need to re-pair and connect with Bluetooth devices.
But factory reset won’t affect connecting with the other earbuds.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Read the following recommendations carefully before using Wing Bass TWS. Following these you will be able to enjoy this product for many years.
- Keep it dry and don’t put it in the dump place to avoid the product’s internal circuit being affected. Don’t wear the headset when in strong exercise to avoid sweat enter.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight or hot places. High temperatures will shorten the life of electronic devices, destroy the battery or distort certain plastic parts.
- Don’t expose the product to cold areas. It may damage the internal circuit board.
- Don’t try to disassemble the product as it may get damaged if you are not professional.
- Don’t let it fall down onto the floor or other hard surfaces. The internal circuit might get damaged.
- Don’t use intensive chemical products or detergent to clean the product.
- Don’t scratch the surface with sharp things.
- Don’t use this product during strenuous exercise. It may get damaged by sweat.
- What does it mean when red LED flashes ins1ead of blue LED?
- Battery is low power, need to be recharged.
- Why is the red LED off when charging?
- Please make sure the charging device connect with headset well;
- The battery may dry up. Please charge the battery for 30 minutes, and then the red LED will be on.
- Why can\ I hear the sound on the headset?
- Make sure the volume is not too low or muted;
- Make sure the headset connects with the mobile phone correctly;
- Make sure the distance between the headset and the cell phone is in the available Bluetooth range.
- Why can’t I hear the sound clearly on the headset?
- Make sure the mobile phone is in the strong signal area;
- Make sure the headset is in the available range, and no other block
- Why the pause/play, last/next song not function when playing music?
- Make sure your Bluetooth device supports AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control profile).
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V4.2
- Bluetooth profiles: HFP, A2DP and AVRCP
- Operating distance:10 meters
- Music time: One earbuds: Up to 4.5 hours
- Two earbuds: Up to 4.0 hours
- Talk time: UP to 4.0 hours
- Standby time: About 60 hours
- Charging time: About 2.0 hours
- Charging input: DC 5.0V /500mA
- Weight (one earbuds) About 9.4g
- Measure: 5.5*3.5*2.3cm