EASY HOME IN16A Wireless Doorbell
- Use a small screwdriver or sharp pointed object to pry open the battery compartment cover on the back of the Doorbell Button. Please note that it is speciﬁcally designed to be diﬃcult to open as a safety feature to prevent children from accessing the battery compartment.
- Insert the small 23A 12V battery into the battery compartment following the polarity indicators.
- Replace the battery cover back into place
Battery installation: Doorbell
- Remove the battery cover from the back of the Doorbell.
- Insert 2 AAA batteries into the battery compartment following the polarity indicators.
- Replace the battery cover.
To test the unit once the batteries are installed, press the doorbell button. If the
doorbell does not ring then check that the batteries are inserted correctly and try again.
Choosing a doorbell sound:
This unit comes with 28 diﬀerent sounds to choose from. Once the batteries are installed
in the doorbell, press the button on the side to hear the ﬁrst option.
Continue to press the button on the side to scroll through all the unique sounds.
Scroll through until you ﬁnd the one you want. The doorbell button will now ring that tone until you scroll through to change it. A red light will also light up when the doorbell rings.
Before permanently installing the Doorbell Button and Doorbell, pick the locations you would like to use and place the units close to the locations chosen. Once the batteries are installed, press the doorbell button to make sure the doorbell rings. This unit has an approximate range of 180 ft., but there are instances that could interfere with the doorbell receiving the transmission from the doorbell button, such as radio frequency interference, obstructions between the doorbell button and the doorbell, etc. If the doorbell does not ring, move the doorbell to another location and try again until you ﬁnd a location that works.
- Remove the outer section of the self-adhesive sticker on the back of the unit. Remove the paper backing from one side and apply to the battery compartment cover ﬁrmly.
- Find a location that is not metal (as it may interfere with the range) and that is not exposed to direct sunlight or rain.
- Most doorbells are located between 36” to 44” above the ﬂoor.
- When you have the right location, remove the paper backing and press the self-adhesive sticker to the ﬂat surface ﬁrmly.
- Drill a small hole in the area you want to locate the Doorbell.
- Screw in the mounting screw supplied with the unit most of the way in, leaving it sticking out of the hole approximately 1/8”.
- Place the large hole over the screw and slip it into place in the keyhole section.
- To remove the doorbell to replace the batteries or change location, push the unit up slightly and so the screw head can release the unit.
- Batteries may leak harmful liquids or ignitable materials or explode causing injury and product damage.
- Do not mix old and new batteries or other battery types
- Replace all batteries of the same kind at the same time
- Replace fully discharged batteries immediately
- Remove batteries if the unit will be unused for an extended period of time
FCC PART 15
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interferences that may cause undesired operation. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Warning: Changes or modiﬁcations to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected. — Consult the dealer or an experience radio/TV technician for help.
Made in China
DIST. & SOLD EXCLUSIVELY BY: ALDI
BATAVIA, IL 60510
MODEL / MODELO: IN16A · 09/2021 · 807844
Documents / Resources
|EASY HOME IN16A Wireless Doorbell [pdf] Instructions|
IN16A Wireless Doorbell, IN16A, Wireless Doorbell, Doorbell