DYNOJET PC6-14040 POWER COMMANDER 6 2016-2017 Ducati XDiavel
- 1 POWER COMMANDER 6
- 1 INSTALLATION GUIDE
- 1 USB CABLE
- 2 DYNOJET DECALS
- 2 POWER COMMANDER DECALS
- 2 VELCRO STRIPS
- 1 ALCOHOL SWAB
- 2 POSI-TAPS
PLEASE READ ALL DIRECTIONS BEFORE STARTING INSTALLATION. THE IGNITION MUST BE TURNED OFF BEFORE INSTALLATION.
INPUT ACCESSORY GUIDE
OPTIONAL ACCESSORY INPUTS
- Map: (Input 1 or 2) The PC6 has the ability to hold 2 different base maps. You can switch on the ﬂ y between these two base maps when you hook up a switch to the MAP inputs. You can use any open/close type switch. The polarity of the wires is not important.
- Shifter: (Input 1 or 2) Used for clutch-less full throttle upshifts. Insert the wires from the Dynojet quick shifter into either Input 1 or Input 2. The polarity of the wires is not important. Set to Input 2 by default.
- Speed: If your application has a speed sensor then you can tap into the signal side of the sensor and run a wire into this input. This will allow you to calculate gear position in the Control Center Software. Once gear position is setup you can alter your map based on gear position and setup gear dependent kill times when using a quick shifter.
- Analog: This input is for a 0-5v signal such as engine temp, boost, etc. Once this input is established you can alter your fuel curve based on this input in the Power Core software.
- Launch: You can connect a wire to either Input 1 or Input 2 and then the other end to a switch. This switch when engaged (continuity) will only allow the RPM to be raised to a certain limit (set in the software). When released, you will have full RPM.
To input wires into the PC6 ﬁ rst remove the rubber plug on the backside of the unit and loosen the screw for the corresponding input. Using a 22-24 gauge wire, strip about 10mm from its end. Push the wire into the hole of the PC6 until it stops and then tighten the screw. Make sure to reinstall the rubber plug.
NOTE: If you tin the wires with solder it will make inserting them easier.
INSTALLING THE POWER COMMANDER 6
- Remove the seat. Remove the fuel tank. Remove the air box cover at the top of the air box, and remove the two small plastic panels beneath the fuel tank on the left side of the bike.
- Using the supplied Velcro, secure the PC6 module in the tail section. Make sure to use the supplied alcohol swab to clean both surfaces before attaching the Velcro.
- Route the PC6 wiring harness forward towards the engine. Route it beneath any cross-member brackets.
- At the air box, route the PC6 wiring harness along the stock wiring harness on the left side. Route harness between the air box and the frame at the front of the bike, and bring the connectors out on the left side of the bike behind the radiator. After routing between the frame and air box, the top air box cover can be reinstalled.
- On the left side of the bike just behind the radiator, unplug the pair of stock 3-pin connectors labeled “INJ.” Also unplug the pair of stock 6-pin connectors that are labeled “ETV”.
- Plug the pair of 3-pin connectors and the pair of 6-pin connectors in the PC6 wiring harness in-line with these stock connectors.
- Locate the stock 2 -pin Engine Temperature sensor connectors on the frame just above the stock INJ and ETV connectors. Use one of the supplied Posi-taps to attach the PC6 GREY/WHITE wire to the stock GREEN/WHITE wire of this connector.
- Unplug the stock Crank Position Sensor connectors.
- Plug the PC6 wiring harness in-line of the stock Crank Position Sensor connectors.
- Secure the PC6 ground wire with the small ring terminal to the engine cover bolt.
- Use the other supplied Posi-tap to attach the PC6 BLUE/WHITE wire to the stock YELLOW/GREEN wire on the small 3-pin connectors near the stock Crank Position Sensor connectors.
- Reinstall all of the removed plastic panels, the fuel tank, and the seat.
Download the latest map ﬁ les from our web site at dynojet.com/tunes.
This bike uses a ﬂ y-by-wire throttle control system. So conventional tuning can not be performed for all RPM and throttle ranges.
The throttle position input for the PC6 is attached to the throttle blade angle sensor of the throttle bodies which is NOT directly correlated to the throttle grip position. Because of this, when setting the throttle position in the PC6 software we recommend on resetting only the closed position after the bike has completely warmed up. Use the arrow key (<) next to the MIN VOLTAGE setting to perform this step, and then click OK. Do not try to set the MAX VOLTAGE setting.
2191 MENDENHALL DRIVE, NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89081
© 2016-2022 DYNOJET RESEARCH ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Documents / Resources
|DYNOJET PC6-14040 POWER COMMANDER 6 2016-2017 Ducati XDiavel [pdf] Installation Guide|
PC6-14040 POWER COMMANDER 6 2016-2017 Ducati XDiavel, PC6-14040, POWER COMMANDER 6 2016-2017 Ducati XDiavel, COMMANDER 6 2016-2017 Ducati XDiavel, Ducati XDiavel