10W Portable Bluetooth Speaker
This Bluetooth speaker is great for outdoor or indoor entertaining. As it’s small and compact it’s great for travelling and light enough to pack into a bag. Provides 2 x 5 W output with up to 5 hours of playback time. Perfect for travellers, tradies or even for some tunes while you work around the house.
- IP65 rated
- Up to 4-5 hours listening time
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
- Compact, lightweight design
- Sleek design
1x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1x Micro USB Charging Cable
1x Adjustable wrist strap
1x User Manual
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Range: 20m
- Output Power: 10W RMS (5W x 2)
- Driver Size: 50mm x 2
- Frequency response: 100Hz-20KHz
- Built-in Battery: 1200mAh/3.7V
- Sensitivity: 84 ±2dB
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥65dB
- Distortion: 1%
- Charge Time: 2.5 – 3.5 hours
- Water resistance: IP65
- Power Button. Long press On/Off power button, short press switch modes to Bluetooth and Aux.
- Play/Pause button
- Short press to toggle between pause and playback.
- Long press to set-up or cancel True Wireless Stereo pairing function
- Double click to redial last number.
- When incoming call, short press to answer or hang up, long press reject call.
3. Next song /volume down Short press to next song, long press to down volume.
4. Previous song/volume up Short press to previous song, long press to up volume.
5. 5V DC Charger interface
6. 3.5mm AUX input.
- Bluetooth 5.0, supports HSP,HFP,A2DP protocol, with English prompt voice, and bluetooth device name D2038.
- Press switch button (2 seconds),on or off. After the opening, speaker makes a prompt voice, the blue light flashes quickly, and the speaker goes into bluetooth mode.
- The blue light flashes by quick into the matching state and the phone searches for the name of the D2038 device to connect. If you need the password, enter it (0000), when the connection is successful the blue light is always bright and speaker indicate a successful sound. The blue light flashes slowly during the music playing . Once the paired phone turns on bluetooth and then automatically reconnects the speakers.
AUX Input Mode
- Connect speaker to audio source with 3.5 mm AUX jack cable.
- Short press On/Off power button to switch from Bluetooth mode to AUX mode.
How to set-up True Wireless Stereo (TWS) function
Users can power two of the same speakers at same time. Firstly make sure the two same speakers are in bluetooth mode. Two same speakers will pair bluetooth each other automatically. You will hear the indication voice “Dong” around 3 seconds later. This indicates that the TWS function has been set-up successfully. If want to cancel or set-up TWS function again, just keep pressing the Play/Pause button for 3 seconds.
- Plug the USB cable into the speaker and then connect to the 5V charger or a computer to charge
- Whilst charging, the “charging” red indicator light will be on.
- When the speaker is fully charged the red light will go out.
- The default volume of the speaker is 2/3 of the total volume. This is to protect the battery life. When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3 V the speaker will automatically detect the concurrent and give out a sound prompt alarm and will go into automatic shutdown.
- If the speaker hasn’t been used for 10 minutes it will go into standby mode and power off automatically. To start playing music again simply press the on switch and start up speaker.
- Do not hit or crush the speaker as this may result in damages
- Do not place into contact with benzene, diluent and other chemicals.
- Do not use speaker near strong magnetic fields or electric fields.
- Avoid direct sunshine or heating appliances.
- Do not disassemble, repair or modify.
- Be careful when listening at high volumes as this can cause hearing related injuires.
- Do not clean the speaker with water and don’t immerse the speaker in the water. This speaker is only protected by water spraying. Instead please clean the speaker with a slightly damp cloth.
- If you’re using for speaker outside whilst raining, ensure the speaker isn’t left in the rain to long as this may cause damage to the speaker.
- When using the speaker at low voltage please be aware it may cause distortion of sound so ensure you charge it in time.
- Bluetooth is compatible with common smart phones and tablets, but depending on the device or application you use, it may not be able to support this particular feature.