DURONIC VC5010 Vacuum Cleaner
- Dust container
- Dust container release button
- On/off switch
- Telescopic Tube
- Cord rewinder button
- Big wheel
- Turbo brush
- Small brush
- Crevice Tool
- Air filter
- Dust filter
For household use only!
- Always ensure the appliance is switched off and unplugged when it is not in use or before cleaning/maintenance.
- Do not use this vacuum cleaner outside or on wet surfaces.
- Do not use any attachments or parts which are not manufacturer-approved.
- Always use the carry handle and never carry using the cord
- Do not unplug by pulling on the cord. To unplug, simply grip the plug and pull.
- Do not handle plug or vacuum cleaner with wet hands.
- Always ensure there are no blocked or obstructed openings that restrict airflow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of the body away from openings and moving parts.
- Do not pick up hard or sharp objects such as glass nails, screws, coins, etc.
- Do not use without filters in place.
- Take extra care when vacuuming on stairs.
- Do not pick up flammable or combustible materials (lighter fluid, gasoline, etc.) or use in the presence of explosive liquids or vapor.
- Do not pick up toxic material (chlorine bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.)
- Do not in an enclosed space filled with vapors given off by oil based paints, paint thinner, mothproofing, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic vapors.
- Always unplug this appliance before connecting or disconnecting vacuum hose. Do not allow plug to whip when rewinding.
- Store your appliance indoor in a cool, dry area.
- Do not immerse the hand vacuum into water or other liquids.
- Do not use the cleaner to clean your pets or any other animal.
Use and Function
Assembling vacuum cleaner
Note: Always remove the power plug from the wall outlet before assembling or removing accessories.
- To attach the Flexi-Hose into the vacuum, connect the end into the air intake duct, push it in until you hear a “click”, indicating it has locked into position.
- To fit the Telescopic Tube to the Flexi-Hose, push the tube into the curved hose extension.
- To extend the telescopic tube, press down the plastic button and pull the inner tube out.
- To fit the floor brush on to the telescopic tube, simply insert the end of the tube into the floor brush.
- Insert the power plug into the wall outlet (do not exceed red mark on cord).
- Press the power on/off button located on the unit to switch the vacuum cleaner “on”.
- To rewind the power cord, press the cord rewind button with one hand and guide the power cord with the other hand to ensure that it does not whip and cause damage or injury.
Cleaning the dust tank and filters
- Press the button on the dust container
- Lift the dust container out
- Press the release button to open the dust container cover.
- Take out the filter and wash.
Cleaning air outlet filters
Warning: Always unplug the unit from the electrical outlet before getting out the dust barrel.
- Unclip to open the back cover.
- Take out the air outlet filter for cleaning or changing.
The sponge or HEPA filter material in the cleaner will become dusty over time. This is normal and should not affect the performance of the filter. If the filter be- comes very dusty, it can be washed every 6 months to maintain good airflow.
1 Year Guarantee from Shine-Mart Ltd, Trademark owners of Duronic Products.
NOTE: THESE STATEMENTS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ASACONSUMER
This product has been manufactured under the strictest or quality control procedures and using the highest quality of materials, to ensure excellent performance and reliability. It will give very good and long lasting service, provided it is properly used and maintained. The product is guaranteed for 1 year from the date of original purchase. If any defect arises due to faulty materials or poor workmanship, the faulty product must be returned to the original place of purchase. Refund or replacement is at the discretion of that company. Duronic Products are offered with a 1-year guarantee under the following conditions:
- The product must be returned to the retailer with original proof of purchase.
- The product must be installed and used in accordance with the instructions contained in this operating manual.
- It must be used only for domestic purposes.
- It does not cover wear and tear, malicious damage, misuse, neglect, inexpert repairs or consumable parts.
- Shine-Mart Ltd has no responsibilities for accidental or consequential loss or damage.
- Shine-Mart Ltd are not liable to carry out any type of servicing work, under the guarantee
- Valid in the UK only
Documents / Resources