DRI-EAZ DRI-104677 DrizAir 1200 Classic Refrigerant Dehumidifier
Operation and Safety Guide
FIRE AND ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD
- The unit must be electrically grounded.
- Insert 3-prong plug-on power cord directly into matching grounded receptacle.
- Do not use with an adapter.
- Do not use with an extension cord.
- Inspect power cord before use. Never operate with a damaged power cord.
- Keep wiring and motor dry.
- Do not expose to rain, snow or water.
- Do not operate in standing water.
- If electrical components become wet, allow them to dry completely before using.
- This product may expose you to chemicals, including lead and phthalates, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tool Application: The Dehumidifier removes excess moisture from the air in enclosed spaces to control humidity or accelerate drying of materials.
|1||Always store, transport, and use the unit in a vertical position. If the unit has been laid on its back, stand unit up and wait at least 30 minutes
before turning it on.
|2||Place the dehumidifier in a room away from anything that could block airflow into the unit. If possible, place airmovers in same area as the dehumidifier to evaporate moisture. Place a dehumidifier near one of the airmovers. Make sure all doors and windows are closed and that the room’s temperature is above 70°F/21°C to promote drying.|
|2||Uncoil and straighten the hose completely and place the open end in a sink, drain, bucket or outdoors. Do not place the end of the hose higher than 20 ft. above the bottom of the unit. Connect the “quick connect” hose end to the fitting on the back of the unit.|
|3||Plug the cord into a standard 115V grounded outlet rated for at least 15 amps. Each Dehumidifier needs 6.4 amps to operate.|
|4||Push-On/Off button on the control panel. The unit automatically pumps out water periodically.|
|5||To change languages, unplug the unit, then while holding the button down, plug the unit in. To change to another language, press until the preferred language is displayed. Then unplug the unit
and the language will be set.
Press the button to empty the water from the pump reservoir.
|7||After using, press On/Off button to turn unit off. Leave unit plugged in. Wait 20 minutes, then press the button to empty the remaining water from the reservoir before moving unit.|
|8||Unplug and coil cord around the top of the unit. Drain any remaining water in the drain hose then wrap it around the back hose wrap.|
|9||When filter appears dirty, replace it with #100250 Dri-Eaz 4-PRO filter.|
- Read and understand manual before use.
- Please visit www.dri-eaz.com
Documents / Resources
|DRI-EAZ DRI-104677 DrizAir 1200 Classic Refrigerant Dehumidifier [pdf] User Guide|
DRI-104677, DrizAir 1200 Classic Refrigerant Dehumidifier
- Legend Brands | Product Application Guides
- Legend Brands Restoration | Dri-Eaz | ProRestore Products