Model: XO-9227 / SM-3782
In the Box
- 1 x Bluetooth Speaker
- 3 x AAA Battery
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
• Driver Diameter 50 mm
• Output Power 3W
• Frequency Response: 200HZ-20KHZ
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Playing time: 3-4 hours
• Battery:AAA battery x 3
• Dimension: 70 x 70 x 41.5rnrn
Replacing the Speaker’s Batteries:
Please remove the battery isolator the first time you use the speaker.
When replacing the speaker’s batteries, make sure to properly dispose of the unwanted batteries.
Use 3 x AAA batteries to replace the existing batteries, and place the new batteries in the direction the + or — position.
- Turn the power switch to turn on the Bluetooth Speaker. A prompt will sound.
- 0n your mobile device, turn Bluetooth on, search for Bluetooth devices, and select ‘Whammo’
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment o and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit deferent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF Exposure Warning Statements:
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!