|Type-C Charging Cable||1|
|Wireless Backlit Keyboard||1|
How to connect 2.4G
- Turn on the switch and plug in the receiver.
- Press and hold the 2.4G button, LED will flash and the devices will be in pair mode (pair time: 20 seconds).
- When LED turns on for 2 seconds, the connection is successful.
How to connect Bluetooth
- If your device with Android/I0S/ Win system, please press the corresponding button firstly, then press and hold Bluetooth/ Bluetooth2 button (more than 3 seconds). When LED flashes rapidly, your device and keyboard will be in pair status (pair time: 2 minutes)
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your device, then search for BT5.0 KB and click it. When LED turns on for 2 seconds, the connection is successful.
Tip: The keyboard can be connected to 3 devices and switched modes at will.
Instructions of the keyboard backlight
- There are seven colors of the backlight.
- Press FN+ to switch the backlight color or close the backlight.
- There are three levels of backlight brightness. Press FN+ to increase the brightness, while press FN+ to decrease the brightness.
- Releasing the buttons, the backlight will turn off after 1min. 5. When the battery is running down, the backlight will automatically turn off.
LED light indication
- Num Lock Indicator Weak Current Indicator Bluetooth 1 Pairing indicator
- Caps Lock Indicator Weak Current Indicator Bluetooth 2 Pairing indicator
- Power Indicator Weak Current Indicator 2.4G Pairing indicator
12 functions down below can only be realized by combining FN button.
|Decrease Volume||Increase brightness|
|Increase Volume||Select All|
Product size: 419.6*148.7*23mm
Product weight: 0.7KG
Connectivity: 2.4G Wireless Connection/Bluetooth
Battery capacity: 1600mAh
Operating voltage: 3.7V
Instruction for charging
When you charge the battery, the power indicator shows constant light. When the battery is full of power, the light will turn off.
The multimedia keys are for Win 8 and Win 10,for other systems, there may be no function for some combined keys. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and,if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation Between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Documents / Resources
|Dongguan Space Key Electronic Technology KG660 Keyboard [pdf] User Manual|
KG660, 2A2B5-KG660, 2A2B5KG660, KG660 Keyboard, Keyboard