Dongguan Leaper Electronic Technology AB0068 Wireless Charger Instruction Manual
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE AND KEEP THIS MANUAL
In the Box
- AB0068 Alliance Ultra Thin 5W Wireless Charger (x1)
- User Manual (x1)
- This product is NOT a toy, keep away from children and pets.
- Only use the device according to the instructions in this manual.
- Never use the device for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Do not open this device or attempt to repair the unit yourself if it is not working properly. Doing so risks fire, shock or injury.
- When not in use, the device should be stored in a dry, cool location, away from sources of water or heat.
- Do not expose device or power cable to extreme temperatures (heat or cold), open flames, humid or wet conditions.
- Do not submerge in water. Do not use in a location where the device or power cable could
fall into liquid.
- Unplug the charging cable when not in use. Do not pull the charging cable to disconnect, or use the cable as a handle.
- Do no use if device or power cable is damaged.
If device or power cable is damaged, it MUST be serviced or replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent before using again.
- Attachments on the back of your device can impede effectiveness of the wireless charger, and lead to overheating. Remove attachments from your device before charging on this wireless charger.
- Wireless Charging Pad
- LED Indicator
- USB Input Cable
Wireless Charging Instructions
- Connect the USB end of the input cable to USB power source. Once connected, the LED indicator will flash once to indicate the wireless charger is in standby mode and ready to begin charge.
- Place a wireless charging enabled device on the charging pad, the device will begin to charge automatically. The LED indicator will glow WHITE while device is charging.
- Note: If the LED indicator is flashing when the wireless charger is in use, either the device is NOT wireless charging enabled, or there is an object between the device and charging pad interfering with the charging process.
- Input: DC 5V / 1.5A
- Wireless Charging Output: 5W (max)
- Working Temperature: 32°F ~ 104°F (0°C ~ 45°C)
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF warning for WPT device:
The equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
During the operation of the device a distance of 15cm surrounding the device and 20 cm above the top surface of the device must be respected.
Made in China
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|Dongguan Leaper Electronic Technology AB0068 Wireless Charger [pdf] Instruction Manual|
AB0068, 2AZ4X-AB0068, 2AZ4XAB0068, AB0068 Wireless Charger, Wireless Charger, Charger