Dongguan Hying Digital Technology HY301 Gaming Speaker User Manual
This game audio adopts Bluetooth 5.0 chip, the transmission distance is greater than 10 meters in the case of point-to-point without obstruction. There are two playback modes: Bluetooth, AUX-IN, built-in EQ balanced sound processing, and phantom spectrum lighting decoration. If the stereo doesn’t play music for 30 minutes, it will automatically stand by and enter the low power energy-saving mode.
- Headphone output
- Sub jack
- Aux-in input
- DC power supply interface
- Switch Key/ Mode Key: long press 2 seconds to turn on or standby, short press mode to switch the mode.
- Dazzling Light Mode Key: short press to get ten kinds of light mode switch, long press 2 seconds to turn ON/OFF the phantom light.
- X-BASS key: short press the bass boost or turn off
- Previous Song Key: short press for previous song
- Play/Pause Key: short press to pause or mute, long press 2 seconds in Bluetooth mode to re-pair Bluetooth, and then short press again to re-connect the disconnected Bluetooth currently.
- Next Song Key: short press for next song
- Volume Knob: main volume adjustment
- Bluetooth Pairing Mode: long press the button for 2 seconds to turn on, the default mode is Bluetooth mode with a prompt sound. Automatically enter the Bluetooth pairing connection state (automatically connect the last connected Bluetooth device). The blue decorative lights quickly run in circles, turn on Bluetooth device (such as mobile phone Bluetooth and other Bluetooth player devices) to find a new pairing device. You can find the “HY301” Bluetooth audio device logo, and ask if you want to connect with the device. Press the “Yes” or “OK” to connect. If the connection requires a password prompt, the default password is “0000”, after confirmation, the pairing is completed with a prompt sound, and the decorative light will flash slowly.
- Bluetooth Play Music: in Bluetooth mode, after the speaker is connected to the Bluetooth device, if a music file have been added to the music player list of Bluetooth device,short press the pause button to control the phone (Bluetooth device) to play music; When there is an incoming call, the Bluetooth speaker will automatically pause to play, and automatically play the music after the call.
- The Bluetooth is disconnected from other Bluetooth devices: when the Bluetooth mode is working, long press the play pause button for 2 seconds to enter the Bluetooth re-pairing state, and the blue decorative light will flash quickly and runs in a circle, the decorative light flashes slowly after the connection is successful.
- AUX-IN Play mode: short press the mode button to switch, play the external input audio source.
Product Technical Parameters
- Audio input method: Bluetooth, AUX
- Bluetooth version: V5.0
- Bluetooth distance: ≥10m
- Power supply: DC9V 1.3A
- Output power: auxiliary machine 3W×2, bass 6W
- Frequency response range: 25 Hz-20 kHz
- Separation: ≥40dB
- SNR (signal to noise ratio): ≥75dB
- Speaker impedance: auxiliary machine 8Ω, bass 6Ω
- Control method: knob + button
- Working temperature: 0°C-45°C
- audio signal line × 1;
- power adapter × 1;
- manual × 1;
- This product must be used at rated voltage.
- Do not place this product in a hot or humid environment, please place it in a entilated and dry place.
- During maintenance, please wipe the product with a dry cloth, don’t clean it with water, alcohol, gasoline, acid and alkaline detergent. If any metal object or liquid is accidentally spilled into the product, please cut off the power immediately and check by a professional before use.
- Don’t disassemble this product at will, if need to repair, please contact the company’s after-sales customer service.
- This product is for indoor use only, operating temperature range: -10℃~45℃; humidity range: 30~70%RH.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Documents / Resources
|Dongguan Hying Digital Technology HY301 Gaming Speaker [pdf] User Manual|
HY301, 2AZW4-HY301, 2AZW4HY301, HY301 Gaming Speaker, HY301, Gaming Speaker