DOMETIC Minibar Refrigeration Hipro Alpha Hipro Evolution
© 2022 Dometic Group. The visual appearance of the contents of this manual is protected by copyright and design law. The underlying technical design and the products contained herein may be protected by design, patent or be patent pending. The trademarks mentioned in this manual belong to Dometic Sweden AB. All rights are reserved.
Please read these instructions carefully and follow all instructions, guidelines, and warnings included in this product manual in order to ensure that you install, use, and maintain the product properly at all times. These instructions MUST stay with this product. By using the product, you hereby confirm that you have read all instructions, guidelines, and warnings carefully and that you understand and agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set forth herein.
You agree to use this product only for the intended purpose and application and in accordance with the instructions, guidelines, and warnings as set forth in this product manual as well as in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. A failure to read and follow the instructions and warnings set forth herein may result in an injury to yourself and others, damage to your product or damage to other property in the vicinity. This product manual, including the instructions, guidelines, warnings, and related documentation, may be subject to changes and updates. For up-to-date product information, please visit dometic.com.
This product contains a light source of energy efficiency class F. Further product information can be accessed via the QR code on the energy label on the product. This product contains a light source of energy efficiency class F. Further product information can be accessed via the QR code on the energy label on the product.
WARNING! Failure to obey these ! warnings could result in death or serious injury. Electrocution hazard
- Ensure that the minibar has been installed by a qualified technician in accordance with the Dometic installation manual.
- Do not operate the minibar if it is visibly damaged.
- If this minibar’s power cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, service agent, or a similarly qualified person in order to prevent safety hazards.
- This minibar may only be repaired by qualified personnel. Inadequate repairs may cause serious hazards.
- When positioning the minibar, ensure the supply cord is not trapped or damaged.
- Do not locate multiple portable socket outlets or portable power supplies at the rear of the appliance.
- Plug the device to sockets that ensure proper connection especially when the device needs to be earthed.
- Do not store any explosive substances, such as spray cans with propellants, in the minibar.
- This minibar can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the minibar in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the minibar.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Children aged from 3 to 8 years are allowed to load and unload the minibar.
- To avoid a hazard due to the instability of the mini-bar, it must be fixed in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Keep ventilation openings, in the minibar enclosure or in the built-in structure, clear of obstruction.
- Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not use electrical devices inside the minibar unless they are recommended by the manufacturer for that purpose.
CAUTION! Failure to obey these cautions could result in minor or moderate injury.
- Check that the voltage specification on the type plate is the same as that of the power supply.
- The insulation of the cooling device contains flammable cyclopentane and requires special disposal procedures. Deliver the cooling device at the end of its life cycle to an appropriate recycling center.
- Keep the drainage outlet clean at all times.
- Only carry the minibar upright.
Operating the minibar safely
- Before starting the minibar, ensure that the power supply line and the plug are dry.
- Make sure that you only put items in the minibar which may be chilled at the selected temperature.
- Food may only be stored in its original packaging or in suitable containers.
- Opening the door for long periods can cause a significant increase of the temperature in the compartments of the minibar.
- Clean regularly surfaces that can come in contact with food and accessible drainage systems.
- If the minibar is left empty for long periods:
- Switch off the minibar.
- Defrost the minibar.
- Clean and dry the minibar.
- Leave the door open to prevent mold from developing within the minibar.
NOTICE! Damage hazard
- Do not place it near naked flames or other heat sources (heaters, direct sunlight, gas ovens, etc.).
- Never immerse the minibar in water.
- Protect the minibar and the cable against heat and moisture.
- Make sure that foodstuffs do not touch the walls of the cooling area.
- Further product information can be accessed via the QR code on the energy label in the figures
The refrigeration appliance (also referred to as minibar) is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
- Staff kitchens in stores, offices and other work areas
- Hotels, motels, and other residential-type environments
- Bed and breakfast-type environments
- Catering and similar non-retail applications The minibar is not suitable for installation in caravans or mobile homes.
- The minibar is intended to be used either as a built-in appliance or as a freestanding refrigeration appliance. Refer to the installation instructions.
- The minibar is designed exclusively for cooling and storing of beverages and foods in closed containers.
- The minibar is not suitable for storing fresh foods and medicine or freezing foodstuffs.
- This minibar is only suitable for the intended purpose and application in accordance with these instructions.
- This manual provides information that is necessary for the proper installation and/or operation of the mib-Inbar. Poor installation and/or improper operation or maintenance will result in unsatisfactory performance and possible failure.
- The manufacturer accepts no liability for any injury or damage to the minibar resulting from:
- Incorrect assembly or connection, including excess voltage
- Incorrect maintenance or use of spare parts other than the original spare parts provided by the manufacturer
- Alterations to the minibar without express permission from the manufacturer
- Use for purposes other than those described in this manual
- Dometic reserves the right to change product appearance and product specifications.
Scope of delivery: fig. 1 Proceed as shown:
- Switching on: fig. 2
- Setting the temperature: fig. 3
- Setting the silent mode (standby) (only for C40S1, C40S2, C40P1, C40P2, C40G1, C40G2,C60S1, C60S2, C60G1, C60G2 with compressor cooling): fig. 4
- Switching off: fig. 5
The statutory warranty period applies. If the product is defective, please contact your retailer or the manufacturer’s branch in your country (see dometic.com/dealer).
For repair and warranty processing, please include the following documents when you send in the product:
- A copy of the receipt with purchasing date
- The refrigerant is highly flammable. Do not open or damage the refrigerant circuit.
- The insulation of the device contains an insulating gas (see data plate). Do not damage the insulation.
Recycling packaging material
- Place the packaging material in the appropriate recycling waste bins wherever possible.
Recycling products with non-replaceable batteries, rechargeable batteries or light sources
- If the product contains any non-replaceable batteries, rechargeable batteries or light sources, you don’t have to remove them before disposal.
- If you wish to finally dispose of the product, ask your local recycling center or specialist dealer for details about how to do this in accordance with the applicable disposal regulations.
- The product can be disposed of free of charge.
Documents / Resources
|DOMETIC Minibar Refrigeration Hipro Alpha Hipro Evolution [pdf] User Guide|
A30S1, A30S2, A30P1, A30P2, A30G1, A30G2, A40S1, A40S2, A40P1, A40P2, A40G1, A40G2, C40S1, C40S2, C40P1, C40P2, C40G1, C40G2, C60S1, C60S2, C60G1, C60G2, N30S1, N30S2, N30P1, N30P2, N30G1, N30G2, N40S1, N40S2, N40P1, N40P2, N40G1, N40G2, Minibar Refrigeration Hipro Alpha Hipro Evolution, Minibar, Refrigeration Hipro Alpha Hipro Evolution, Refrigeration, Hipro Alpha Refrigeration, Hipro Evolution Refrigeration, Hipro Alpha, Hipro Evolution
- Dometic Outdoor USA - Compact solutions for Outdoor living | Dometic.com
- Contact Us | Dometic.com
- Find a Dealer | Dometic.com