MODEL NO.: TNS-1702
Patent No.: 201830014504.8
- The manual is applicable to the company’s design and production of a switch 2.4G wireless keyboard.
- Switch 2.4G wireless keyboard is designed according to the switch Joy-Con developed by Nintendo currently, which is perfectly compatible with the switch host system. It can input letters and commonly used punctuation conveniently and quickly on switch hosts.
- Switch 2.4G wireless keyboard suite enables players to input letters and commonly used symbols, chat, surf on the Internet, and search for favorite games or others easily and quickly.
- The keyboard can be charged directly by using the original switch charger, and the Joy-Con can also be charged.
Description of use：
- Remove the right Joy-Con and take out the 2.4G receiver header, connect the chatpad, and switch console via the 2.4G receiver.
- Turn the 2.4G wireless keyboard switch on；
- Long press code key 2S and the green LED indicator lamp flickers, which indicates the keyboard is searching for code; after pairing successfully, the green LED indicator extinguishes. If the green light is off within 3 minutes without a mainframe connection, the keyboard will automatically enter sleep mode；
- Once the 2.4G is connected, the keyboard code indicator light(6) goes out and you can use it.；
- Click the ” ” button and switch to symbol input mode；
- Click the ” ” button and switch to alphabetic input mode；
- Press the keypad to lock the keystroke ” “, that is, switch the uppercase letter input; at the same time, the case indicator lights, and then click to switch back to lowercase letter input, and the indicator lights out；
- The keyboard can be charged directly with the original switch charger.
When charging, the red indicator is on; when it is full of charge, the red indicator is extinguished. At the same time, the switch Joy-Con can be charged. While charging, the corresponding red light lights up; after it is full of charge, the red light goes out and the green light turns on.
- Scope of application: Suitable for switching hosts.
- Wireless protocols: 2.4G
- Wireless distance: The effective distance is 8-10 meters away.
- Charging voltage: 4.8-5.5V
- Charging current: ≤200mA
- Batteries: Polymer lithium electric 200mAh 0.74W(RHOS certification) The battery is full of charge after about 1.5 hours of charging
- Product material: ABS
- Product dimensions: (L)178 * (W)101 * (H)28mm.
- Accessory：2.4G receiver， TYPE-C to the USB charging cable
Matters for attention:
In order for users to use this product correctly and to ensure its good performance, please read carefully and abide by these tips:
※ Do not seriously impact this keyboard product.
※ Do not allow this product to contact benzene, diluents, or other chemicals.
※ Please do not approach the strong magnetic field or electric field.
※ Avoid direct light or heating apparatus.
※ Do not disassemble, repair or reconstruct it by yourself.
※ Please classify properly waste packaging, batteries, and used electronic products.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
Documents / Resources
|DOBE TNS-1702 Wireless Keyboard [pdf] User Manual|
TNS-1702, TNS1702, 2AJJC-TNS-1702, 2AJJCTNS1702, TNS-1702 Wireless Keyboard, TNS-1702, Wireless Keyboard