DENVER TWS-i60 TWS User Manual
Earphone touch panels
Thank you for purchasing TWE-60 wireless earbuds. Please read this user manual carefully before using the earbuds.
Care and Maintenance
- Charge the earbuds at least once every 6 months.
- Do not store the earbuds in extreme temperatures (under 0 or over 45 ). ℃ ℃
- Do not use chemicals or detergents to clean the earbuds.
- Do not drop or knock your earbuds on hard surfaces.
- Do not scrape the surface with sharp objects.
- Do not try to dismantle the earbuds.
- Two earbuds (L/R)
- USB charging cable
- Two pairs of earbud tips (Large and small sizes)
- Charging case
- User manual
Pairing the earbuds with your smartphone
- For first use, take the earbuds out of the package. Then press and hold the touch panel of the left and right earbuds simultaneously to power on the earbuds. The LEDs of the earbuds light up, and the voice prompt of ‘Power on’ occurs from the earbuds.
If you remove the earbuds from the charging case after charging, the left and right earbuds turn on automatically.
- The left and right earbuds connect each other automatically. The voice prompt of ‘Left channel’ and ‘Right channel’ occurs from the left earbud and right earbud respectively.
- The LED of the left earbud flashes blue and red alternatively, indicating that the earbuds are ready to connect with smartphone.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone to search for the earbuds named ‘TWE-60_L’.
- Select ‘TWE-60_L’ to pair your smartphone with the earbuds. Enter ‘0000’ if prompted for password. When successfully paired, the voice prompt of ‘connected’ occurs.
The earbuds re-connect with your smartphone automatically after pairing.
- The left earbud is the main earbud, and the right earbud is the slave earbud.
- When putting the right earbud back into the charging case, the right earbud turns off automatically, and the left earbud remains on and connected with your smartphone.
- When putting the left earbud back into the charging case, the left earbud turns off automatically, and the right earbud is disconnected with your smartphone.
- When putting the left and right earbuds back into the charging case simultaneously, both earbuds turn off automatically, and are disconnected with your smartphone.
- The left or right earbud can be used alone to connect with your smartphone, and thus only mono sound is available. Stereo sound is only available using the left and right earbuds in pair.
- Put the earbuds into the charging case, and the earbuds are charged automatically until fully charged.
- During charging, press once the ON/OFF button on the charging case to display the battery capacity level.
- During charging, press twice the ON/OFF button on the charging case. The LED on the charging case turns off and the earbuds charging stops.
Control Music Play
- To start or pause play, press the earbud touch panel.
- To skip to a next song, press twice the left earbud touch panel; to skip to a previous song, press twice the right earbud touch panel.
- To answer an incoming call, press the earbud touch panel.
- To end a call, press the earbud touch panel.
- Model name: TWE-60
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Bluetooth name: Denver TWE-60_L (L Earbud), Denver TWE-60_R (R Earbud)
- Standby time: Approx. 150 hours
- Talking time: Approx. 4 hours
- Earbuds battery capacity: 50 mAh each
- Charging case battery capacity: 450 mAh
- Battery temperature: 0 ℃ – 40 ℃ (32℉-113℉)
The left and right earbuds cannot pair with each other.
- Power on the left and right earbuds simultaneously.
- When the LED of the left earbud flashes blue and red alternatively, press quickly the left earbud button four times.
- Then power off the left and right earbuds simultaneously.
- Power on again the left and right earbuds simultaneously, and the earbuds pair with each other automatically.
Please notice – All products are subject to change without any notice. We take reservations for errors and omissions in the manual.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, COPYRIGHT DENVER ELECTRONICS A/S
Electric and electronic equipment and included batteries contains materials, components and substances that can be hazardous to your health and the environment, if the waste material (discarded electric and electronic equipment and batteries) is not handled correctly.
Electric and electronic equipment and batteries is marked with the crossed out trash can symbol, seen above. This symbol signifies that electric and electronic equipment and batteries should not be disposed of with other household waste, but should be disposed of separately.
As the end user it is important that you submit your used batteries to the appropriate and designated facility. In this manner you make sure that the batteries are recycled in accordance with legislature and will not harm the environment.
All cities have established collection points, where electric and electronic equipment and batteries can either be submitted free of charge at recycling stations and other collection sites, or be collected from the households. Additional information is available at the technical department of your city.
Hereby, Inter Sales A/S declares that the radio equipment type TWE-60 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.denver-electronics.com, and then click the search ICON on topline of website. Write model number: twe-60. Now enter product page, and red directive is found under downloads/other downloads.
Operating Frequency Range:
Max Output Power:
DENVER ELECTRONICS A/S
Omega 5A, Soeften