DENVER Bluetooth Speaker Instruction Manual
Before operating this product, please read this instruction manual carefully and completely.
When you turn on the speaker, it will by standard start in Bluetooth model. You can then easily pair with your smartphone or PC with Bluetooth function. If you don’t pair it within 10 minutes, the speaker will go into sleep mode, and you have to turn it off/on to pair again.
Press “M” button to switch functions.
- : Power Key
- LINE port: 3.5 audio input port
- Play/Pause: Pause and play in play mode.
- − Volume down/Next: Long press to decrease volume. In FM mode, short press to switch PRE frequency. In music mode, short press to switch previous song.
- + Volume up / PRE: Long press to increase volume, In FM mode, short press to switch to next frequency, In music mode, short press to switch to next song
- M – mode switch: switch to FM radio mode, in “FM” mode, long press 3 seconds to Tune.
(Note: short press=hold the key for less than 1 second, Long press=hold the key for about 3 seconds)
Light flash when on mode (Full color sine move up and down)
- Press one time for 1st mode (multicolor lights flash to rhythm of the music)
- Press two times for 2nd mode (multicolor lights flash in a graphic form)
- Press three times for 3rd mode (two color lights flash alternatively)
- Press 4th mode 4 (light off)
- Press again light back to default status.
light mode button:
How to turn ON and OFF
Long press the key to turn ON and long press the key to turn OFF.
How to connect Bluetooth devices (Mobile Phone/Laptop/iPhone/iPad, etc.)
- Turn on speaker and make sure it is in Bluetooth mode. The blue indicator flashes and a beep sound.
- Enter Bluetooth settings on your smartphone or PC, find BTL-62 on the list over Bluetooth units, and choose it to pair.
- After successfully paired, the speaker will give a beep, and on your phone it will show that the speaker is connected.
- After successful connection, Bluetooth devices can play to the speaker. Blue light will flash slowly when it is in Bluetooth play mode.
How to use AUX input mode.
In any mode, insert 3.5mm to the Bluetooth speaker, and to the audio source you want to listen to. The Bluetooth speaker will automatically change to AUX input.
How to operate FM radio
Press M to enter FM mode. Then long press M to make automatically search for channels. The blue indicator flashes. When finished, the system will automatically play the first found station. Short press + or − to change stations.
Note: Please insert USB cable for better FM receival. It works as an antenna.
How to charge the speaker
Please charge the speaker before first time use. Plug one part of the USB charge cable into the speaker Micro USB port, and the other part to a computer USB port or an external USB adaptor (not included). Charging the battery fully may take up to 6 hours (first time please extend charging time). When charging has finished the red indicator will turn off.
Cannot connect and play
- Check Bluetooth settings on your phone or PC. (Some PC’s cannot be used for Bluetooth audio)
- Check if the speaker are properly charged. If the red indicator flashes when you turn on the speaker, please charge it.
- Please turn off, pair the Bluetooth unit again, and try once more.
*If the above doesn’t solve your problems, please contact the store where it is bought.
Bad radio reception
- Research the station at an open place
- Insert USB cable as external antenna to enhance reception
Please notice – All products are subject to change without any notice. We take reservations for errors and omissions in the manual.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, COPYRIGHT DENVER ELECTRONICS A/S
Electric and electronic equipment and included batteries contains materials, components and substances that can be hazardous to your health and environment, if the waste material (discarded electric and electronic equipment and batteries) is not handled correctly.
Electric and electronic equipment and batteries is marked with the crossed out trash can symbol, seen below. This symbol signifies that electric and electronic equipment and batteries should not be disposed with other household waste, but should be disposed of separately.
As the end user it is important that you submit your used batteries to the appropriate and designated facility. In this manner you make sure that the batteries are recycled in accordance with legislature and will not harm the environment.
All cities have established collection points, where electric and electronic equipment and batteries can either be submitted free of charge at recycling stations and other collection sites, or be collected from the households. Additional information is available at the technical department of your city.
Hereby, Inter Sales A/S declares that the radio equipment type BTL-62 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://www.denverelectronics.com, and then click the search ICON on topline of website. Write model number: BTL62. Now enter product page, and red directive is found under downloads/other downloads.
- Operating Frequency Range: 2.402-2.480 GHz
- Max Output Power: 2.06 dBm
Warning: Lithium battery inside
- Imported by:
- DENVER ELECTRONICS A/S
- Omega 5A, Soeften
- DK-8382 Hinnerup
Documents / Resources
|DENVER Bluetooth Speaker [pdf] Instruction Manual|
Bluetooth Speaker, BTL-62