Binoculars for Adults and Kids, 10×25 Compact Binoculars for Bird Watching
- MARKE: Hontry,
- STOFF: Plastic, Rubber,
- WASSERWIDERSTANDSFÄHIGKEIT: Wasserdicht,
- AUGENENTLASTUNG: 10 Millimeter
Hontry Binocular offers a good range with a 10x magnification and a 25mm objective lens, the image is crisp and clear, with no colour shifts or blurring. With a seeing field of 362 feet at 1000 yards and a magnification of 10, you’ll be able to see a lot without having to shift your position. The optics are fully multi-coated for a brighter view and sharper images. Multiple coatings are applied to all glass surfaces, resulting in 96.48 per cent light transmission for bright, sharp, and contrast images, as well as a non-chromatic aberration.
These binoculars also give low-light night vision as a result of this. These binoculars are lightweight, tiny, and compact. They can be folded into palm-size thanks to their folding design and 0.6lb weight, making them excellent for a wider range of long-distance hobbies. The rubber armour ergonomic design and stable grip enable for precise focusing, and the design is thin and simple. It also has shock-resistance and anti-skid properties. Rubber eye relief, as well as a dioptric adjustment ring and the strap mount, provide comfort for spectacle users. These binoculars are capable of being used for a variety of activities, including bird watching, hunting, hiking, travel, sports events, theatre, and concerts.
Was ist in der Box
How to use the Binoculars?
You can set and use the binoculars by following the given steps:
- Set your binoculars to their normal viewing-Stellung.
- Hold each barrel firmly in your hands. Reduce the distance between the barrels until just one circular field remains. Always re-set your binocular to this position before using it.
- Adjust the interpupillary distance as necessary.
- Reduce the “dioptre setting” to 0 and look at something that is far away.
- Halten Sie immer beide Augen offen.
- With a lens cover or your hand, cover the objective (front) lens of the same side of the binocular that bears the “dioptre setting.” This is typically the case on the right side.
- Using the centre focus wheel, focus on a distant object with fine detail, until it seems as sharp as possible.
- Cover the dioptre side objective lens and stare at the identical item with the other objective lens covered.
- Using the “dioptre setting” adjustment ring, focus on the same item being viewed..
- This is how you can adjust the vision from your binoculars.
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Are Hontry binoculars worth their money?
The build quality is great, and the performance is above average.
- Is an 8×42 binocular better than a 10×42 binocular?
If you’re looking for a decent all-around set of binoculars, the 842 is a great choice. It shines in almost every category. Binoculars with a magnification of 10X42 are also useful. You can see more detail in your subject and even view subjects that are further away with the increased magnification.
- Wozu dient ein 10×25 Fernglas?
Hunting, bird watching, astronomy, camping, and other outdoor activities are all possible with the binoculars. They contain a huge 50mm lens to collect all the transmitted light and are powerful enough to study every detail of your objective. Large field of view (342ft/1,000Yds).
- Are binoculars with a magnification of 10×25 any good?
Overall, the Olympus 10×25 WP II binoculars are an excellent choice for anyone looking for a high-quality set for recreational use. Their most appealing feature, aside from their compact, folding shape, is their user-friendliness.
- Wie weit kann ein Fernglas mit einer Vergrößerung von 8×42 sehen?
Vortex Optics’ Talon 8×42 binocular features an open bridge design. It allows you to encircle each barrel with your fingers. This contributes to a stable image, allowing you to see a more detailed image. At 1000 yards, you get a 425-foot field of view, was sehr beeindruckend ist.
- Are binoculars with a magnification of 10×25 effective?
Overall, the Olympus 10×25 WP II are an excellent pair of recreational binoculars. In addition to their compact, folding shape, their user-friendliness is their most appealing feature.
- How far can binoculars with a magnification of 8×42 magnification see?
The open bridge design of the Vortex Optics Talon 8×42 binocular is unique. Each barrel can be wrapped around your fingers. This helps to keep the image steady, allowing you to see more details. At 1000 yards, you have a 425-foot field of view.
- Is a pair of binoculars with a magnification of 10×25 any good?
Overall, the Olympus 10×25 WP II binoculars are an excellent choice for anyone looking for a high-quality set of binoculars for recreational use. Their most appealing feature, aside from their compact, folding shape, is their user-friendly nature.
- Wie weit kann man mit einem 8×42 Fernglas sehen?
Vortex Optics’ Talon 8×42 binocular has an open bridge design. You can wrap your fingers around each barrel with ease. This adds to a stable image, allowing you to perceive a more detailed image. At 1000 yards, you receive a 425-foot field of view.
- Is it possible to use 10×25 binoculars for astronomy?
When you use the SkyGenius 10×25 Binoculars for stargazing, you’ll see an angular field of view of 6.2 degrees, which means you’ll see an area of sky 6.2 degrees across. (For reference, the full Moon looks in the sky to be somewhat more than half a degree wide.)